Haven »•» TWD (Rick Grimes)

By twerkitlikeHarry

"I lose myself everyday and then I come back here to you, and you save me. You're my haven." _ COVER BY THE A... More

Note
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - K.M.O
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 & New Book Note
FALLEN IS UP!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
SORRY
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
SEQUEL IS UP
hello FRIENDS ❤️

Chapter 97

1.9K 72 223
By twerkitlikeHarry

-

I stood directly under the shower head, hot water pouring down on me and mixing with my tears.

Everyone either looked at me like I was a piece of trash, with pity, or that I was some sex doll.

I turned the water off before getting out of the shower.

I wrapped a towel around my body before pulling my clothes on.

I combed through my hair before blow drying it.

I put it in a simple three strand braid before walking downstairs.

"Are you okay?" Carl asked as I walked into the kitchen.

I nodded, grabbing a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Hey, I was thinking about something. What if Adam was really with Curt and Ashley? Like what if all of this is a plan and they're still planning to attack us?" Carl asked.

"We killed the rest of them." I replied.

"There could still be some of them, it's possible." Carl replied.

"That's true." I mumbled, taking a swig of the water.

"Dad?" Carl asked, looking to the front door where Rick walked in bloody and bruised.

I ran over to him, helping him over to the couch.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Had a talk with the asshole that called you out." He replied, spitting blood into the small trash can beside the couch.

"Please tell me he looks worse than you do." Carl chimed in.

"He's dead." Rick replied, holding his side.

I ran upstairs getting wash cloths, bandages, and rubbing alcohol before walking back into the living room where Rick was unbuttoning his shirt.

I cursed, about a five inch gash on his stomach.

"Wet this." I ordered Carl, handing him a wash cloth.

"Sit down." I ordered Rick who pulled off his shirt before laying down on the couch.

"Da," Judith cooed, crawling over to the couch.

I dropped to my knees so I could clean Rick's cuts better before moving Judith away.

I began cleaning the gash on his stomach before bandaging it up.

"Here." Carl replied, handing me a wet wash cloth.

I began cleaning the blood off of Rick's face before cleaning the cuts.

"You didn't have to fight him." I mumbled.

"You thought I was going to let him get away with saying that?" He asked.

After I finished cleaning his cuts, I stood up and picked Judith up off of the floor.

-

"You said you would fix this." I spat, crossing my arms.

"I am! Just listen to me for two seconds," Adam replied.

"I've listened to you enough." I replied.

"Everything I told you was true. I never lied to you, and I'm sorry. I messed up, I kissed Emily, and it didn't go any farther than that. I promise you I didn't put those cameras in my room, and I would never do that to you. I'm sorry that it happened, and I am fixing it." He replied.

"It doesn't even matter anymore. Everyone knows, everyone seen, and I'm the bad guy." I replied.

"Fuck. I need you, okay? I don't know how else to put it. I need you. You made me want to live, to wake up another day and see your face. You don't have any idea how much you helped me, and you didn't even do anything. I know I was supposed to help you, but you ended up helping me." He replied, tears forming in his eyes.

"Hey, baby girl. Wanna come over later?" Some older guy asked, grabbing my ass.

I turned around and knocked him right in the nose before looking back to Adam.

"You fucking bitch!" The man yelled, grabbing me by the arm before attempting to swing his arm and punch me.

Adam grabbed his arm before punching him repeatedly.

"Sam, what's going on?" Daryl asked, running over to me.

"The same thing that's been happening for the past three days." I replied.

"Come on," He mumbled, putting a hand on my back.

"Sam!" Adam yelled as Daryl and I began walking away.

"No. I'm tired- I'm tired of all of this shit." I replied, my voice cracking.

I was about to cross the street when I heard my name in a conversation.

I looked over to the women standing on their porch before one spoke up.

"Sam, are you with another man already? I didn't think you had the tendency to be a slut." She declared.

"Go stick a dildo up all of your fücking asses so far that it comes out of your damn mouth!" I yelled, flipping them off.

They gasped before running inside.

"That was good." Daryl stated.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

-

I looked up from my holster, finding Rick walk down the hall.

"Rick!" I yelled from my room, needing help with my holster.

"What?" He asked, walking into my room.

"The velcro strap won't strap." I stated, trying to pull the strap to fasten my thigh holster.

He bent over before pulling the strap so hard he pulled me with it.

I stumbled into him before I regained my balance.

"Got it." He added, standing up straight again.

"Guys, hurry up. We don't have all day," Tara ordered as I walked down the stairs.

-

"The names Jesus. What's your name?" The man with long hair and a beanie asked.

"Sam." I answered, my gun still aimed at him.

"It's okay, I'm not going to harm you. I met Rick and Daryl the other day." He replied.

I looked to Rick who looked back to me before I looked back to Jesus.

"We have settlements, and your world just got a lot bigger." Jesus told Rick, going back to their previous conversation before I walked up.

I lowered my gun before Rick grabbed Jesus and handcuffed him.

"You didn't tell me about this." I hissed.

"They could've left me out there, but they didn't." Jesus replied.

"I can show you where we live, and besides- your food is at the bottom of a lake. We grow all of our food, anything you can think of." Jesus added.

"Can you shut up for a second? I don't even know what's going on." I replied, putting my hand up.

"Yes, of course. I'm sorry, we've all met with bad first impressions." He replied with a laugh.

I looked to Rick before he motioned for me to step aside.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"There's been enough stuff going on, you're under enough stress." He replied.

"Who is he?" I inquired.

"He has a group, and we're all going to his community tomorrow. They have food, we need food." He replied.

"And you trust him?" I asked.

"Of course I don't. That's why we're going there tomorrow, to check the place out. It could be a good trade." He answered.

I sighed before glancing to Jesus who was leaned up against the car.

"Get in." I ordered, pushing him down into the backseat.

I sat down in the backseat beside him while Tara got in the passenger seat beside Rick.

I gripped my pistol in my hand in case Jesus tried to pull some shit.

"Why are you so grumpy today?" Tara asked, turning around in her seat.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"It's okay, we all have bad days." Jesus replied.

"Amen." Tara replied, putting her hand up.

"I get that a lot." Jesus stated.

"Stop the car." I ordered.

"Why?" Rick asked.

"Stop." I snapped, holding my stomach.

Rick quickly pulled over before I swung the door open and threw up.

After I threw up, I grabbed a water bottle and rinsed my mouth out before getting back in the car.

"Are you sick?" Tara asked.

"I don't know." I mumbled, resting back in my seat while Rick began driving again.

-

"Pee in this, I don't feel like taking more blood." Denise groaned, handing me a cup to pee in.

"So I have the flu Judith had?" I asked.

"I think so, but just to be sure. She probably had more symptoms because she's just a baby, and you're old." Denise replied.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

After I did what she ordered, I handed her the cup before sitting back on the table.

"I didn't know you could test for flu when you pee in a cup." I stated.

"I'm testing for a urinary track infection, bacterial infection, etc. I think it's the flu, though." She replied, going into a back room.

I looked at the door, Tara walking in.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" She asked.

"A little." I replied.

"Um, Sam.." Denise mumbled, walking back into the room.

"What?" I asked.

"You're pregnant." She stated.

"Holy fuck!" Tara yelled.

"I can't have kids, you know this. It just doesn't work, I've had four miscarriages." I replied, trying not to freak out.

"You might not this time, and we'll make sure you're healthy and taking prenatal vitamins." Denise replied.

"Oh, shit. What about the Xanax I took?" I asked.

"Let's do an ultrasound." She replied.

"Aww, Sam!" Tara exclaimed.

I looked to my shoes, my heart racing.

"Who's is it? I know it'd be too soon to be Adam's." Tara replied.

"Rick's." I replied.

"Sam, it's gonna be okay. We're all here with you." She stated, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Now what are all of these people going to think? That my baby is a sin or the devil?" I asked.

"Don't worry about what they think. Screw them." She replied.

I pulled my hoodie up, Denise rolling the ultrasound machine in.

"I wonder if Rick is back yet?" Tara asked.

"He should be, it's getting dark." Denise replied, putting the jelly-like substance on my stomach.

"I'm scared." I mumbled.

"Don't be. We'll make sure everything's okay. You're healthy, so that's good." Tara replied.

"What about the Xanax? What if I killed it? What if it's going to have defects and things we can't fix?" I asked.

"Stop stressing." Tara replied as Denise turned the machine on.

Once Denise rolled the tool over my stomach, my baby's heartbeat filled the room.

"Healthy baby, healthy heart beat." Denise declared.

"Can you tell if it's a boy or girl?" Tara asked.

"Not yet, but you're twelve weeks." Denise replied.

"So it's okay?" I asked.

"Seems perfect to me. Congratulations." Denise replied, smiling as a photo printed out.

She wiped the cold stuff off of my stomach before I stood up and pulled my hoodie down.

She handed me the photo of my ultrasound before I walked out of the infirmary.

"Good luck." Tara smiled, squeezing my hand before going the opposite way of me.

My heart beat quickened as I found Rick walking into Alexandria.

I walked up to him, my heart in my throat as he turned to face me.

"Did you see Denise?" He asked, remembering what happened in the car earlier today.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered, pulling my hands out of my hoodie pocket.

"Are you sick?" He inquired, his eyes locking with mine.

I pulled the ultrasound photo out of my back pocket before looking at it and handing it to him.

I watched as his facial expression completely changed to pure shock before he looked to me.

"It's yours." I mumbled, fear causing tears to form in my eyes.

"How far along are you?" He asked, not reading it on the photo.

"Twelve weeks." I answered.

"Is it healthy?" He interrogated.

"Denise said it was perfect of what she could tell." I replied.

"It's really mine?" He asked, a smile growing on his lips.

"It's yours." I breathed, his smile contagious.

I relaxed, his arms wrapping around me in an embrace.

_________________________

aww baby sack

ik it seems like she's pregnant a lot or whatever but this is contributing to the storyline :D

I'm cold and I'm leaving in like two hours and I don't wanna go bc my bed is rlly warm ya know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205 25 5
in which the strongest group of survivors give their all to save the world. rick grimes x oc
31.3K 1.1K 53
❝ i love you.. please, please i love you. ❞ 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 x 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐨𝐜 [ 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧, 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 ] ©sslxu...
6.6K 136 50
after a fight one night your life fall apart, he said you weren't good enough. Year after that night you were watching the news and the shit was hit...
228 7 7
Y/N Dixon, daughter of the fierce Daryl Dixon. Growing up without a mother wasn't hard for Y/N, for she had her loving father, and amazing uncle. But...