Mi Reino

Por xox_aaliyahh

"We been through a lot within the last 24 hours and it opened my eyes to things." I started looking him in th... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue

Chapter 11

6.9K 457 76
Por xox_aaliyahh

A/N: I honestly just wanted to thank every body for the feedback. I wasn't expecting to get this much feedback this quickly. Thank you for all the critical criticism, and I will take in on it. I love you guys! :)

Elise P.O.V.

I don't understand August, I honestly don't. How can he kick me out his house, throw my stuff at me, and do so much more and expect to feel what is happening between us? To be honest, I don't feel anything between us but the hatred I feel like he has for me.

"I don't understand August." I sighed.

He spoke, "What ya don't understand ma'?"

I played with my thumbs, "How you can feel something between us, but treat me like crap."

August sighed, "I know baybeh, its just been some time since I felt some type away about a lady."

I nodded, "Its okay, so what you are saying is that you dont know how to act when it comes to a woman?"

"Its been some time, so yes. I gotta get use to the fact that I'm digging you." He answered.

I sat in the passenger seat and smiled at the fact that he wasn't trying to be rude or mean, he just didn't know how to react to the feelings he has for me. However, there is still some doubt in the back of my head that this might go bad just like my past relationship. I already lost my eyesight, I don't want to loose a leg or arm next.

"Baybeh, I got a question." He stated.

I turned towards him, "What is it?"

"I know ya' blind, and ya' kind of depend on ya nanny or whoever the fuck that lady was. And ya' depend on people to guide ya' everywhere. I know I just recently got ya' a guide dog, but have ya' ever thought of taking one of those classes so ya' don't have to depend on other people to guide ya'?" He questioned.

I thought for a moment, "Actually no, no I haven't. But I will take it into consideration."

"Ight." He spoke.

I felt the car come to a stop and August get out the car and jog to my side and opened the door. He grabbed me by the hand and guided me into the restaurant.

"Reservation under Alsina, party of two." August spoke.

A lady spoke, "Oh yes! Right this way."

August placed his hand at the small of my back and guided me to where the waitress was taking him. He helped me into my chair and I heard him sit in front of me. The waitress placed the menu on the table in front of me, and vice versa with August.

"I will be back to start y'all off with drinks." She spoke before i heard her light footsteps scurry off.

"What ya' wanna get to drink? They have-" He started to say.

I laughed, "I would like a water with lemon."

"Oh, ight. Ima get me an ice tea with lemon." August answered.

We sat in silence as we drowned in our thoughts and let the soft music play in the background. I was thinking about Victoria and how she wanted a male figure in her life, and how August said he would without hesitation. Don't get me wrong, I am honored that he volunteered to be that. I'm just scared that something bad will happen and he will up and leave her.

"What ya' thinking bout ma'?" August questioned.

I smike softly, "Why do you want to be a male figure in my daughter's life?"

He sighed, "Cause I was in her shoes when I was a child. My ma' raised me and my brothers all by herself. And I know what it feels like to long for a male figure in ya' life. So I wanna give her what I never had."

I gasped, "Your father left you and your brothers? I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yea, its no big deal now. I learn to accept it. At lease I became something in life, unlike him." He stated.

"Hey, can i start y'all off with drinks?" The waitress came back.

"Yea, my lady would like a water with lemon and I would like an ice tea with lemon." August spoke for him and I.

"Alright. I will be back with your drinks, be prepared to order."

I heard her walk off and August picked up his menu. Figuring that he was scanning the menu, I rocked side to side and began to hum to a toon in my head.

"Ima get their lasagna and see if its as good as my mama's." August told me.

I hummed, "I'll have their bake chicken alfredo with extra cheese."

"Ight, I still got that letter with how ya' lost ya' eyesight. I wanna open it so bad, but I remembered ya' told me to wait. So that's what Ima do."

"Here are your drinks, a ice tea with lemon for the gentlemen and a water with lemon for the lady." She spoke, "Now what can I get y'all to eat."

"My lady would like your bake chicken alfredo with extra cheese and i would like ya' lasagna."

__________________________

As we were driving home from our date, I couldn't help the smile that was on my face.

"Why ya' so happy ma'?" August questioned.

I shrugged, "I don't know, its just been some time since I been out with a guy."

As I felt him pull into my driveway, something in my stomach didn't feel right. The energy surrounding my house, felt negative. August got out the car and helped me to the door. I turned the door knob, and surprisingly it was unlocked. Lauren never has the door unlocked at this time of night.

We walked in and the house was dead quiet, until I heard a peircing scream come from Victoria's room and I heard her small footsteps run down the stairs. Expecting her to run into my arms. She ran into the person beside me arm's, August.

"Daddy, please don't let that man hurt my mommy again." Victoria sobbed into him.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

373 27 9
Meet khloe willa: She's just a teenage girl whose afraid to LOVE And be LOVED He held her tightly as she struggled "what the fuck is wrong with you...
779K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...
28.9K 1K 40
"I don't bloody understand!" Newt says. "I shucking love you and DON'T YOU DARE to say that it was just a bloody game for you, because we both know t...
428K 10.7K 78
I feel his dirty hands touch me once more and move up higher to my thighs. I try to jerk them away but he locks my arms in his hand above my head as...