Big Hero 6 X Reader OneShots 2

By talle2014

(Y/n) is a girl with big dreams, one of them is about a certain group of superheroes known as Big Hero 6! In... More

Patience and Promises
A series of flashbacks
You are Missing.
A medical History
Anonymous
Gone and back again
Opinions don't Change
Nerds Wear Blue Hoodies
She's a Tomago?!
What is Love?
Avengers
A Shock for a Story
Take a "Trip"
Tick Tock
What They Say
For Safe Measures
Spy Force
Test of Love
If Only...
Amnesia (Pt 1)
Amnesia (Pt 2)
Amnesia (Pt 3)
Just a Little Fun
Step Cousin and Step Cousin
Sorry?
Im Not Alone You're by my Side
It's Called Magic
Instead of Work we Play
Who Cares? (Pt 1)
Who Cares? (Pt 2)
Who Cares? (Pt 3)
Under Where? Under there!
Like you
Never Seen the Sun
Inseperable
Little Pain No Gain
Rotten Game
Baymax on TV
Our Thing
Twin Thing
Vaccine
Baymax's Baby (Pt 1)
Baymax's Baby (Pt 2)
GoGo's Advice
What If
The 'F' Word
Experimenal Hormones
Thick
Things Happen
Promise
Why Change Yourself If Everyone Loves You?
Expectations
Plastic Memories
Stone heart
Deceiving
Watching, Waiting and Changing
Protective
Red's My Favourite Colour (Pt 1)
Red's My Favourite Colour (Pt 2)
Just Say Hiro Kun
Rush
Artist
Tough on Yourself
Life's Lyrics (Pt 1)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 2)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 3)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 4)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 5)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 6)
Life's Lyrics (Pt 7)
Strength and Regret
Doubt
Take, twist, tie
Coincidence
Stay
A promise is a Promise
Superhero and the Popstar
One of a Kind
Running in a Wedding Dress
Normal
He's In Serious Pain... Yikes
Honey Lemon's Excited, Crazy, Energetic, Over the Moon, Awesome, Little Sister
GoGo
Height
Don't Waste Potential
Senpai
Where Life Will Take Me
Texting
Switch
UnderBlue
A Mirror Image of A Mirror Image
Happy Holidays (Pt 1)
Happy Holidays (Pt 2)
Happy Holiday (Pt 3)
Happy Holidays (Pt 4)
Happy Holidays (Pt 5)
You're My Reason
Surprise Surprise!
Limitless
Through the Eyes of the Dreamer
Hydrokinesis
Hamada Houshold (Pt 1)
Hamada Household (Pt 2)
You Are Now Dead Eliminating Rivals...
Little one (Pt 1)
Little one (Pt 2)
Little one (Pt 3)
_________
Split
Officially
From Bad to Beginning
I love Dancing Next to You
Top to bottom to bottom to top
Trip Down Under
A Friend of His
Empower
One like us
A Brother's Rule (pt 1)
A Brother's Rule (pt 2)
Life as a Game (SPOILERS FOR ACTUAL STORY)
Little letters
Video Stars
Good Girls are Bad Girls that Haven't Been Caught
Yesterday 15 Years Ago
Future Senses
Phangirling
A/N

A Past that has Come back

727 33 6
By talle2014

(Y/n) P.O.V

Tick Tock tick tock.

Time was ticking. Now was my chance to act.

I pushed against the glass door that led to the popular Lucky Cat Cafe. I walked to the register and waited as a woman appeared.

"Hi! Welcome to-"

"Hiro." I interrupted her. "May I speak with Hiro Hamada?" I asked. The lady hesitated before pointing up some stairs.

"Top floor..." She replied hesitantly.

"Thank you." The woman nodded as I walked up the steps, following her directions to the top floor.

I instantly began to search for the boy. "Hiro." I said as soon as I saw him. He jumped and turned to face me.

"Who are you?!" He blurted out.

"I can help you." I said. "I am here about Tadashi." Hiro froze.

"How do you..."

"Doesn't matter, you must hurry though, you have a chance, will you take it?" I asked.

"This is ridiculous." He said. "I barely even know you."

"Well you're just gonna have to trust me then huh?" I said, pulling out a pocket watch and rewinding the hands backwards.

I grabbed Hiro's hand as I pressed the button to set the time.

Click!

All of a sudden the world was spinning- backwards.

"What's going on?!" Hiro asked.

"Wait." I said as it went from night to day, going back to the day it all began.

When Hiro became afraid of fire.

The world stopped moving and I let go of Hiro's hand. "This is you chance to save Tadashi... But it comes at a cost." I warned him, leading him out of the house.

"It's 7:30 6th of June... The expo is about to be lit on fire by the professor." I said.

"You can not be seen by anyone who saw you that night and you mustn't interfere with your other self." I explained.

"We aren't really at that night... Are we?" Hiro asked as we turned around a street.

"Here we are." I whispered.

"I've seen this all before..." He whispered. "What's the catch?"

"Big hero 6 will never have existed and the events that occurred after the formation of the team will never have happened." I replied.

Hiro frowned. "So Abigail will never be rescued?" He asked.

"I'm afraid so- but if you take this chance, professor Callaghan will be captured." I pointed out.

"But if I can save Tadashi... There is nothing to avenge..." Hiro pointed out. "Who are you?" He asked.

"(Y/n)... My purpose here isn't yet clear to you so my purpose is unknown." I said.

"Your purpose?" Hiro asked as a loud siren went off. We ran to the building expo to see two boys in front of it.

"TADASHI NO!" A voice cried.

"Is that me?" Hiro asked.

"You may still save your brother." I reminded him.

Hiro shook his head. "How?!" Then he froze. "I don't want to... I know I have said many times I want him back but I can't... This isn't right... That's your purpose huh? To tell me I don't need him."

I nodded.

I pulled my pocket watch and turned it back while holding his hand.

The world sped up and everything played like a movie until we arrived back at our starting point. I looked at Hiro as he stared at me "I have a question." i stated. Hiro nodded.

"When ever i find someone and take them back in time, they always choose to reverse what happened- why haven't you?" Hiro went silent and processed my question.

"I guess..." he said slowly. "Because i have to learn to move on... i don't need him back because if i were to change everything... nothing would be what it's like now... and i like Big Hero 6 and who knows what would have happened otherwise? Callaghan may manage to escape even from jail and his plan would still have been put into effect... Big Hero 6 would never be able to save them and people would get killed... i dunno...i just... knew it was the wrong thing to do."

"You have no idea how many times i have seen San Fransokyo change because of the way people think... there was a time when someone supposedly saved a million lives." i explained.

"Wow...what happened afterwards?" Hiro asked.

"Well...they forgot that another event happened because of that one so the whole world eventually turned into a zombie apocalypse..." i said

"What would have happened if i had saved Tadashi?" Hiro asked.

"Well, Tadashi would live... only to die after being sucked up into the portal and it exploding." i said bitterly.

"So there really is no way to change fate huh?" Hiro sighed. i stared out his bedroom window.

"In the end- no...not really...everything will happen, one way or another..." i muttered. "All it really is, is-" Hiro cut me off.

"A past that has come back..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.3K 14
"Please don't go, Hiro, I... I don't know what I'd do without you." "[Y/N], I will never leave you. I promise." You are [Y/N] [L/N], better known as...
81.7K 1.4K 16
Hello hello hello!! I'm back with a new story or more like a one shot book! I actually had a couple of requests for a book like this so I hope I can...
34.5K 725 15
「completed」 here's a collection of hiro x reader one-shots ! enjoy ! (note that recent chapters have better writing aha) (the last two are a snacc) h...
192K 3.9K 36
Used to be a one shot book but now its discontinued, because I wanted to write more, and also bc I started this when I was young and i suck at writin...