The Orchid[BoyxBoy]

LadyMarionettist tarafından

The palace decreed for every family's daughter to be sent to the palace as a concubine. Because of his mistre... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Happy Chinese New Year 2016
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 9

10.2K 357 70
LadyMarionettist tarafından

His pair of greenish browned eyes opened as vision slowly came back to him. His eyes flickered up to his surrounding; all he could see was the dark stone wall and the dim light from the torch near him.

"Where is this place...?" The man whispered weakly.

The blurry vision gradually turned clear after several of blinks. Ruolan was fully awaken when suddenly he felt the cold air hit his fair skin and made his body shiver at once. Why is it so cold here...? He lowered his head only to find himself was completely without a single of thread in his body, along with his hands tied above his head. His eyes widen in shock when he found himself to be in a tragic state he never imagine would happen on him.

"What is happening? What is this place??" He said in terror.

After inspecting the place in quick glances, he found out that he was in a cold and dark dungeon. How did it happen? How did he get here? Who brought him here? He panicked, struggling to get his hands free.

However, all his movement halted when suddenly he heard the sound of metal made clang on the floor. A slender and dark figure could be seen walking towards him as the dim light from the torch gradually revealed its identity. The man did not wear his dragon robes today; instead it was simple and delicate silvery robes, his hair was tied up, leaving the rest loose and his face was beautiful and charming as ever. Just precisely like the first time he met him last spring...

Except for the sword he held in his hand.

Why was the highly royal man came down to the fitly and dark dungeon? Do tell me not that... Ruolan gasped in horror. His secret has been found out by the Emperor?!

Suddenly his beautiful face turned dark and his eyes fiercely glowered at the man before him, the man was shaking greatly in anger. "You dare lie to the Emperor..."

Ruolan's face turned pale and trembled in fright to the man's fury expression. He was unable to say anything for he felt like his mouth has been sealed by an invisible hand, and his face was in horror as he watched the man slowly approached him.

Xuan Yu lifted the sword and pointed the sharp edge to the other man's neck. His eyes were deadly cold, there was no any flash of light in his dark pupils and completely revealed the intent to kill. "Liar... Liar must be punish...."

"Y-Your Majesty...!" The only words Ruolan could shout at the moment, tears flowed down to his cheeks and he was unable to think straight as fear has fully enveloped his mind. He knew it was a big crime for deceiving the Emperor. He knew the great crime he committed was unforgivable, and he knew well he deserved death as punishment. But... But deep in his heart, he was not ready to die!

The Emperor's expression was not least changed watching his frightened state, without mercy, he swung the sword then slashed it at the man before him heartlessly.

The moment when the cold and hard steel touched his skin was the very moment his eyes snapped open in a shock. Sweats and tears already dripping down his face and his heart were racing out of control. The first thing he did when he woke up was glancing to his surrounding and found out that he was no longer in the dark and cold dungeon. Ruolan immediately checked himself then heaved a relief sigh after he saw his clothes were still on him.

It was only a bad dream.

"What happened last night? Did Xuan Yu really do it? Did he found out my secret?" He whispered in a low and panic voice, his delicate face turned green and his hand trembled as he tightened his collar.

"Lady Shu, have you awakened?"A girl opened the door and entered the room. Ruolan turned his head to the direction of the sweet and gentle voice, it was Meng Yue.

Upon seeing him closely, the maid noticed his face was pale and sweats were dripping down from his forehead. "Is Lady Shu alright? Her face looks pale and sweaty..." Meng Yue asked worriedly.

Ruolan immediately wiped the sweats then shot her a wide and nervous smile. "It is nothing, I am alright. We should get back to the quarters or else Gui Hong will scold us for being late!"

Meng Yue nodded. After Ruolan was all up and ready to leave, the maid escorted him back to the quarter to prepare his bath and breakfast. While heading back, Ruolan noticed whenever he passed through servants; they will shot him a weird look, even his maid kept on secretly glanced at him for few times which made him feeling uneasy.

Why are they staring at me like that? Did they really found out about me...? He bit his lower lip nervously. However, doubts suddenly emerged in his heart. But if they really do, should the Emperor not be taking any action last night? Maybe it is something else? To make sure his instinct was not wrong, he studied perfectly every expression he saw when passing those servants. The more he saw them, the more uncomfortable he felt. Finally, he could no longer bear the suspicious stares; hence he turned his gaze to the maid beside him.

"Meng Yue, is there anything odd on my face?" He asked while looking at the maid curiously.

The maid was startled then nervously shook her head. "T-There is nothing."

After being stared by those servants, combined with the unusual look they had in their face, who in the world would not be bothered by it?

"Just tell me if there is really something on my face. I promise that I would not be angry." He smiled, convincing the maid to tell him.

"I-It is nothing, really!" Meng Yue rapidly shook her head then lowered her gaze in hesitation.

The very suspicious act has rendered Ruolan to dig into her more. Why was the maid acting weird out of the blue? "Meng Yue! I already promised you that I will not be angry! I am not the kind of people who would easily break off their promise like plucking a beautiful flower then threw it away when it became ugly!" He exclaimed.

Meng Yue bit her lower lip, it seemed like it was no use to hide it since Ruolan insisted to know. After being silence for a while, she finally decided to say something. "It is—"

However, she could not finish her words when suddenly they saw two feminine figures appeared from nowhere and were approaching them in haste.

Ruolan was in a daze of confusion when the two ladies walked over him, then suddenly he felt a fierce and strong palm landed across his cheek. Meng Yue, whom was standing right beside Ruolan was utterly in shock seeing him suddenly received a severe slap from the other woman.

The slap was hard and made his cheek burning at once. Ruolan stared at those sweet but angry faces before him in confusion; it was the two ladies that were suppose to accompany the Emperor last night.

"Are you happy now? After you stole our opportunity to accompany His Majesty with your dirty attention, are you happy now??" It was Lao Ji snapped at him after fiercely planted a red and burning mark on his face. Her face flushed in anger and her eyes was still a little red and puffy. Lao Ji had been crying all night for her one and only opportunity to be with the Emperor swiped away because of the rare scene that caused all the attention diverted on the poor man.

"It should be us whom suppose to be with His Majesty last night! Now look at this filthy woman, she even dare to openly show those marks on her neck. Filthy whore!" The other woman added, furious to see him proudly wandering in the court with those bruises in his neck.

When she mentioned about his neck, his face instantly turned red as his hand unconsciously moved to cover those shameful marks in his neck. No wonder the others kept on staring at him just now, so that was the reason! He could not help but to shot Meng Yue a nervous look, shame and embarrassment clearly written over his face.

The sight of his flushed face mixed with shame had made the maid developed a feeling of guilty for not telling him sooner about the bruise on his neck. Because of her slow action, she had put Ruolan in a bad situation. Meng Yue could only lower her face in an apologetic look in her face.

Things already happened, even if Ruolan vent his anger on the maid, it was no use. Deep in his heart, he never had the intention to catch the Emperor's eyes since from the beginning. Even if he wanted to, he still cannot act recklessly because he knew who he was, and understood clearly the consequences of his action.

Sigh, but who would not be in rage to have their spotlight stolen after all the hard works to be close with the Emperor? Those ladies have the right to be angry of him. Ruolan could only stand there silently and helplessly let them cursed him. He admitted it was his own fault for not being careful last night.

So he thought if he kept on shutting his mouth, those women would stop scolding and cursing him. However, it was contrary to what he expected. His silence had made those women grew more irritated of him.

"You are so annoying! Get lost from my sight!" Lao Ji slapped his head; her action was followed by the other woman as well.

Meng Yue had been watching and listened long enough, she no longer could stand watching them teamed up just to beat that poor man, thus she decided to interfere. "Please stop! Stop hitting Lady Shu anymore!" She pleaded, while trying to block them from hitting him. However, her action was not a big help to him, they only wanted to hit Ruolan even more. She was pushed to the side harshly, and with a loud yelp, the maid fell down onto the cold and hard surface in an instant.

"Out of the way, stupid girl!" Lao Ji scolded.

The way they treated Meng Yue had sparked the flame in his heart. Even if they were furious enough, they should have not done that to her! After all, she was innocent and was only trying to protect him. Ruolan could not withstand it. He has to do something to stop these ladies in jealousy.

"STOP NOW, FOOLISH GIRLS!" The same familiar strict and fierce voice came from right behind them had successfully stopped the violence in the hall way. Thank heaven; it was Gui Hong to the rescue.

"What was the matter that made you girls conducted such shameful act?! Have you all forgotten the rules already?!" She scolded, made all of them flinched as no one dared to speak.

"I did warn you all to not create problems here! This is the palace! Not a place where you can do whatever you pleased! Now the matter has come to this, you all will be punished!" The old lady exclaimed.

The word 'punish' terrified them. Ruolan could not believe there was no justice for Meng Yue and him when they were the victim in the silly fight. Aii, being the one chosen by the Emperor surely gave someone a tough life. If Ruolan was a real woman, he probably could not stand being bullied by the others, and he seriously needed to fly out from this insane place!

Before all of them retreated, Gui Hong shot the man a glare. "I know you had served and fulfilled His Majesty needs last night, but at least cover your neck. It is inappropriate seeing a woman walking in the court with those 'sacred' marks on her neck." She said before she walked away.

A gush of heat instantly flowed up to his cheeks, Ruolan immediately pulled up his collars to cover those shameful bruises. Even the old lady was uncomfortable seeing them, let alone the other ladies. Well, guess for the time being he shall put something on his neck to cover them when going out from his room...

After all of them left, a feminine and beautiful figure suddenly appeared behind a stone pillar. It was Hui Qing staring at Ruolan with a deep loath in her expression while muttering to herself. "Shu Xiaofan... Just as I expected, you are indeed a whore... You made a wise choice for coming here instead of marrying Brother Xiang. I will make sure that you will suffer under my wrath for turning down my brother's sincerity towards you..."

*****

The sun rose higher above the sky as the temperature increased, and the palace had turned hotter as usual when they arrived at the quarters.

Ruolan dip into the water and rested his body against the wooden bath tub. The cold water brought the freshness to his tired skin, he finally be able to relax from the stressful situation he just got into this morning. When he thought about it back, the vulgar words coming from the mouth of the beauties stupefied him. Who would have imagine those women whom had a sweet smile like a moon last night, had turned into a demon in the next day? Not to mention, the other concubines gave him severe glares while going back to his room. Sigh, his life has been drastically changed since last night, and he knew it will going to be tough from now on.

"Lady Shu, do you need some help inside?"A sweet voice like pearls coming from the other side of the wooden wall divider could be heard.

Ruolan almost had a heart attack when he knew Meng Yue was there, behind the wall. What is she doing here?! I told her not to be in the room when I am taking bath!! He screamed those words in his heart. The maid was so close with him at this time, where he had nothing to cover him other than that wooden bath.

"I-It is fine! I can do everything myself! You do not have to come here!"

Meng Yue bit her lower lip in hesitation. "Surely, Lady Shu do not need anything...?"

"Yes, I will call you if I ever need on anything!" He tried to maintain his usual tone for he does not want the maid find anything suspicious on him. In fact, his heart already goes thump thump thump, scared if she might just barged and saw his naked self, only the Heaven know what will happen between them afterwards.

"Lady Shu..."

She is still there? Aii... This girl is just so stubborn... He sighed pitifully.

There was a silence between them for a while, and then the maid finally had courage to open her mouth again. "Your servant deeply apologise about earlier... If this stupid servant had told Lady Shu about those bruises... She would not have to experience such barbaric act..." Her tone was mixed with guilty and sadness, Meng Yue was not her usual self today.

It was a surprise that his maid revealed this kind of demeanour out of the blue. Ruolan's chest tightened with guilty. "It was not your fault, it is I to begin with. If I had behaved myself well during last night's dinner, those ladies would not be seeking me for revenges. They would not hurt you as well... " He lowered his head as bangs covered his eyes. "I... Am the one who should be apologising to you for dragging you into this matter."

Meng Yue shook her head. "Your servant heard enough of the gossips that spread like wildfire around the quarters. It was unpleasant to ears; however, your servant is not a fool to bluntly believe what they said. After hearing those gossips, your servant is afraid that they might harm Lady Shu in the future again..."

He felt bad knowing that the maid really concerned about him. After all, Meng Yue was the only one who has been very close to him all the time. Ruolan does not want to worry her anymore so he decided to change the topic: "Meng Yue, I have something to ask."

Meng Yue tilted her head up a bit. "Whatever question that Lady Shu wanted to ask, your servant will try her best to answer it with all the knowledge she had in her mind."

Ruolan chewed his lower lip in hesitation before he could say a word again. "Well... What does it mean when you cannot stop thinking about someone?"

She gasped. "Is there someone in the quarters that bothering Lady Shu?"

"Ahhh, it is not like that! There is no one bothering me!" He spat nervously. His maid truly concerned about him until she misunderstood his situation. "Honestly, there is a person I could not get off from my mind ever since I lay my eyes on him. For some reason I could not comprehend, my heart beats faster whenever I saw him. I also had this mixed feelings when I saw him with another women; it was like angry, disappointed and sadness at the same time...It confuses me because I never felt like this before..."

Meng Yue sighed in relief to know that her thought was wrong. But upon hearing to his confession, the maid could possibly tell his problem, but she was not sure of herself whether she guessed it right or wrong. "Your servant may not be knowledgeable about this, but from what she understands; that person must be someone dear to Lady Shu, and the feeling that emerges from Lady Shu's heart, I believe it is called as jealousy."

"Jealousy?" Ruolan blinked his eyes in surprise.

Meng Yue nodded. "Yes. When someone gets jealous, it is because they felt insecure and lacks of confident when they saw the person they cares focused on another person. In your servant's opinion, she thinks that Lady Shu must have been feeling afraid the man would be taken by other woman." She paused for a while, then with a hesitation tone she added: "Also... Jealousy could mean for love too..."

Ruolan's jaw dropped in utter disbelief. So, all the time when he had been thinking about him, and the confusing feelings that he felt when he saw him, he was actually had fallen in love, with the Emperor?! He could feel his face was all hot when the last night's incident suddenly flashed back in his mind. The way he kissed him, the foreign thing that invaded his mouth and those slender hands that freely touched his body... The situation last night was so critical that he was too busy struggling for his life to think of such details. Now when he recalled every details of last night's event, his face turned redder with shame and almost felt like fainting right there and right at the moment.

Meng Yue worried if she had said it wrong. But because of curiosity, she insisted to ask him further, hoping for her instinct to be true. "Could it be that Lady Shu is in love...?"

His eyes widen in shock, red colours filled his face and he felt embarrassed of himself. "I—" He stammered.

She had guessed it right and her face was now changed into a happy expression. "Your servant guessed the man that had captured Lady Shu's heart is the Emperor?"

Ruolan felt like his heart was going to explode when Meng Yue hit the right mark. He could not help but to nod since his secret has been discovered by the maid. "Y-yes..." He confessed shyly.

It was easy to guess. After all, the only man that had touched and being intimately with him recently was the Emperor himself. Meng Yue knew it because last night was the first time she saw the Emperor's face. She admitted that she was indeed astonished by the Emperor's beauty that could bewitch any women to fall in love with him in an instant. The maid chuckled gently. "His Majesty has the beauty that no man ever possessed and could capture any lady's heart within a second; it is understandable that Lady Shu would fall for him as well."

Indeed, Xuan Yu was beautiful, as beautiful as blooming flowers during spring season. However, to Ruolan's dismay, his face does not match with his behaviour. The Emperor was like a hungry wolf feasting over his prey, and Ruolan was almost devoured by the beast in the bed last night. "His action could be considered as rape..." Ruolan muttered alone.

"Did Lady Shu say something?"

"Uhm, no, nothing!" He replied nervously. "Anyway, you may go now. Also, just leave my robes here. I will call you if I need anything!"

Meng Yue understood he needed some space to relax after the morning incident and his love confessions just now. The maid remained silent then left the room quietly. After Ruolan heard the sound of the door being shut, he let out a relief sigh for he was able to bath in peace again.

"..."

"..."

"Aiii.... That was embarrassing..." Ruolan hid his face with his hands in shame.

His secret has been discovered by his maid. He thought he could hide it but in fact he could not. Meng Yue was a smart girl to uncover his secret within a minute. But knowing him falling in love with a man... Letting out a soft breath, Ruolan knew best it was not normal for two men to be together. Yes he knew, but he could not stop his feeling from blooming. Even though Xuan Yu was being harsh to him last night, but knowing the fact that Xuan Yu had chose him, and the fact that his first kiss belonged to Yu, Ruolan could not help but to feel rejoice and overwhelmed with it.

"Being kissed by the person you like is not bad at all..."

End Of Chapter 9

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

77.1K 2.5K 36
the love story between two different colors in one world or where I get inspired to make a gay love story for my own enjoyment Soft smut Would not...
1.5M 46.1K 59
A BL fiction about how a boy entered the imperial harem to replace his sister and end up having the Emperor fall for him
304K 4.3K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...
5.5K 115 21
This is a Oneshot book about the slash ship Semishira and their lives together in each Au's. Thank you for reading if you do. Note: this book contai...