Love (Brantley Gilbert Fan Fi...

By calebdouglas74

Zion Walker is in upcoming singer, that sings and dances, to older songs to rock and roll, to country songs... More

The News (1)
Packing Up Again (2)
First Show (3)
The kiss (4)
Shopping With Jules (5)
The Club (6)
The Show (7)
Mama's House (8)
Pillowtalk (9)
Bora Bora (10)
The Everything(11)
Brantley's Mind (12)
Mama and Daughter day (13)
The Bar (14)
In Bed (15)
Wendy Williams show (16)
Valentine's Day (17)
The Test (18)
Break In (19)
The Truth Is Coming Out (20)
Coming Home (21)
The Walk Thru (22)
The Bed (23)
The Ex Wife (24)
Mom And The Song (25)
Dr. Mike Jonas (27)
Stone Cold Sober (28)
Picking The Song (29)
Women of the 90's (30)
Naming the baby (31)
The Truth is coming out now (32)
Birth of the baby (33)
Home Sweet Home (34)
Zion and Kathleen (36)
Waiting..... (37)
Brantley Vs. The Kidnapper and the Rapist (38)
Aftermath (39)
Homecoming (40)
5 Months later (41)
Dress Shopping Part 1 (42)
Dress Shopping Part 2 (43)
The Wedding (44)
Reception Time (45)
10 years latter (46)

Fight or be killed (35)

1.4K 35 3
By calebdouglas74

Brantley on his hunting trip

Zion's Pov

It's been 2 weeks since Kathleen was born, and Brantley and I have a system going with Kathleen and it's working great for us. Kathleen is now taking a nap, before we have to go and see Dr. Jonas for her 2 week old appointment. Brantley, Jason, Luke and my father was going fishing, and hunting today, so it's going to be mother and daughter day. I'm just glad that Brantley, Jason and Luke made up. They are best friends and they need each other. Over the past 2 weeks since Kathleen was born Philip and I have gotten to know each other better and I did find out that he is my father. 

I was getting the food already for the boys. They are going to be gone today and will come back some time in the morning. I'm going to have to get used to this, when Brantley goes back on tour. I was making ham sandwiches, turkey and chips for the boys.  

" Daddy's going to miss you so much." I looked up and saw Brantley holding Kathleen in his arms. Only 2 weeks old and she is such a daddy's girl already. 

" I think she will be okay for one day without you daddy." I told him. Brantley looked down at me. God, I love his facial hair. Over the past 2 weeks he hasn't shaved at all, and I'm glad for that. Not behaving to have sex for 2 weeks has been hell on both of us. All I want to do is jump his bones right now. 

" Yeah. I already had a talk with her?" Brantley told me. I looked up at him.

" What talk would that be?" I asked him. I heard Kathleen cooing at her father. 

" That she has to be good for her mama. No wrestling with you. That's daddy time, with his baby girl? I don't want her to give you any trouble and when you go and see Jonas, I want her to ball her eyes out?" Brantley told me. I looked over at him. 

" You really hate him don't you baby?" I asked him. 

" I wish I didn't tell the boys I would go with them on this trip. I should be here with you and Kathleen." Brantley said to me. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. 

" One night away won't hurt you. Kathleen and I will be safe and sound. We have the dogs to help us. You just put in a new alarm system in the house. Brantley, your girls will be fine." I told him. 

" Well, just to be safe, I hired my bodyguard to park outside all night." Brantley told me. I looked at him. I think he is losing it, now. 

" Brantley Keith Gilbert. You are not making Bill stay here all night and watch the house?" I told him. Before he got to talking Jason, Luke and Philip walked in. 

" Well, the truck is already to go." Jason said to Brantley. 

" How's my granddaughter doing?" Philip asked me. I still call him Philip. I just can't call him dad yet.

" She's fine. But her father is losing it?" I told him. Philip looked at me. 

" So he told you about Bill?" Philip asked me. I looked at him. 

" You knew this too. Wow. I'm a grown woman I think I can handle a night with out my boyfriend being home." I said to all of them. 

" Yo Phil, how about we go and check everything again?" Luke said. 

" Yes. Let's" Philip said. Jason, Luke and Philip walked out of the house. Brantley put Kathleen in her basketnet and walked over to me. 

" Listen, I know you are safe and all, but I just worry about you. And now with Kathleen being here, I'm not going to take no chances on some one breaking in our home and hurting my girls." Brantley told me. 

" I know you are right and all, but do we need to have poor Bill here all night. I mean we will be safe and sound right here, without him. He has his own life to live?" I told Brantley.  

" Okay, okay. You are right. But for this one time, please, please just listen to me." Brantley asked me. I looked up at him. 

" You are so lucky you are leaving tonight?" I told him. Brantley pulled me into his body. His strong arms went around me. 

" Why? What did you have plan for us?" Brantley asked me. I rubbed his face with my hands. 

" Well, I was going to do things to you while we was in bed. You, me and my mouth all over your sexy, strong body." I told him. Brantley moved his hands down to my ass and gave it a squeeze.

" You know I can tell Jason and Luke to take Phillip for the night and we do our thing?" Brantley told me. I looked up at him. 

" As much as I would love to do that, you have plans for the night, so you go and do your fishing, camping thing with the boys and Philip. Kathleen and I are going to stay home and do nothing?" I told him. 

" I love you and call the boat phone of you need me. You know the numbers on the system and Bill will be here from 7 at night. You have the cheek book if you need the money for anything. I think--" I cut him off. 

" I think you need to go. I have this, you go and catch mommy some fish." I told him. Brantley lean down to kissed me. I smiled in his kiss. Brantley picked me up and sat me on the Island in the kitchen.

Brantley pulled my body closer to his. My hands went down to his cute butt. Man I can't wait until I have him back in my bed again. All the things I'm going to do to him. Poor man won't see it coming. 

" God, I want you?" Brantley told me. We still have 4 more weeks until we can have sex again. I miss having him inside of me as much as he misses me, I think. 

" Soon baby." I told him. The door opened up and Brantley and I both looked and saw Phillip there. 

" Sorry guys." Philip said to us. 

" It's cool boss. Y'all ready?" Brantley asked him. 

" Sure is. Zion have a good night and don't worry I will keep him out of trouble." Philip told me. I looked at him and smiled at him. 

" Thank you. Have fun." I told him. 

" Oh, I am." Phillip said walking out of the house. Brantley walked over to Kathleen, who was sound asleep. 

" Daddy loves you baby girl and be good for mama." Brantley told our 2 week old baby girl. Brantley gave her a kiss and walked over to me. 

" I love you." Brantley told me. 

" I love you, do me a favor please?"  I asked him. 

" Sure babe?" Brantley told me. 

" Keep your phone on you and don't let no one see it?" I told him. 

" Why? What are you doing?" Brantley asked me. I kissed his sexy lips. 

" You might be getting some pictures of me." I told him.  Grabbing his bulge. His cock is so hard. 

" Fuck." Brantley said. 

" You need to be going?" I told him. Brantley and I walked outside to his truck. 

" I love you baby?" Brantley said to me. 

" I love you too, and y'all have a fun trip." I told them all. 

" Thanks for letting this baby have a great night with his buddies." Jason told me. I looked at him and rolled my eyes at him. 

" Phillip you are in charge?" I told him. They just laughed at me. 

" Okay, get in the house. Love you?" Brantley told me. I step up on the running board and gave Brantley a kissed. 

" Love you. Keep your phone on?" I told him, giving Brantley a wink. I ran back into the house and Sylo and Fifi was in the kitchen playing with each other.  I walked over to Kathleen. 

" Okay Kathleen we have to go and see the doctors soon. Then we will do a little shopping and come home and have a mommy and daughter day when we get back." I told her, picking her up and walking up to my bedroom getting ready for the day. 

//

Kathleen and I just walked into the doctor's office and I signed us in and walked back to the room we was signed too. 

" Okay Kathleen you ready to see Dr. Jonas for your 2 week old--" Dr. Jonas walked in.

" Hello, hello, hello, hello. How are you beautiful ladies doing?" Dr. Jonas asked us. I looked over at him and gave him a smile. 

" We are good. How are you Dr. Jonas?" I asked him. 

" Please Zion, call me Mike. And I'm doing good?" Mike told me. 

" So can you put Kathleen over here please?" Mike asked me. I put her on the table. So he could check her out. 

" Where's Gilbert at?" Mike asked me. 

" He and his friends are on a hunting and a fishing trip for the day?" I told him. I watch him how he was looking over my daughter. 

" Has she been eating right?" Mike asked me.

" Yeah. Every 3 1/2 to 4 hours she gets feed?" I told him. 

" Well, I think she is getting to heavy?" Mike told me. I looked at him. 

" Your joking right. She's only 2 weeks old." I told him. 

" True, but you don't want a fat baby do you?" Mike told me. I looked at him. The nerve of him. 

" Dr. Jonas do your job and I will do mine?" I told him. 

" Kathleen I think mommy needs a vacation from you?" Dr. Jonas said to my daughter laughing. 

" Well, I love being a mother. And don't you dare say nothing like that again?" I told him. Picking Up Kathleen. 

" Oh, Zion I was only playing with you?" Dr. Jonas said to me. 

" You know what? Brantley was right about you? You are a sick man?" I told him, putting Kathleen in her car seat. 

" Zion, Brantley is the one who is a joke?" Mike said to me. I looked over at him and slapped him on his face. 

" You don't know Brantley, like I do. Don't you dare say nothing about Brantley?" I told him. 

" Zion. Listen I think you need a night away. Why don't you let me take you out on a date?" Dr. Mike Jonas told me. 

" You do know Brantley and I are a couple. I don't find you hot. You might think you are a hot doctor, but I don't fine you--" Dr. Jonas stopped me and kissed me hard on my mouth. I pushed him off of me. 

" You mother fucker. God." I yelled at him. 

" Zion,, baby I see the way you look at me? I know you want me." Jonas said to me, putting his hands on my hips. I pushed him off of me again. 

" No! Stay the fuck away from me and my family." I yelled at him. Grabbing my daughter and the diaper bag and running out of the room. 

" Ms. Walker when do--- Ms. Walker wait!" The nurse yelled for me. I ran out of the office and ran to my car. I got in my car and put Kathleen in the back seat and I got in the front seat and I looked at myself in the mirror and I was crying. Kathleen was starting to cry as well. 

" Don't worry baby girl. We are going right home and I'm going to feed you and then we are going to take a nap." I told her. 

//

After Kathleen and I got home we right up to my room and I feed her and we laid down for our nap. When Brantley get's back I'm going have to tell him what happened today. I sent him a pic of me and Kathleen in bed, when she was breastfeeding. Right now I'm in the kitchen cooking some dinner. I looked outside and saw Bill out there was well. 

" Okay boys, mommy will be right back. I need you to look after your baby sister for me." I told Sylo and Fifi. They both barked at me. 

" Good boys." I said to them. I made Bill a plate of fried chicken, taters, gravy, peas and a big mug of coffee. I walked over to his truck. 

" Hey Bill, how are you?" I asked him. Bill is about 40 years old and he's a big man. He stands at 6'5 and has a big heart as well. 

" I'm good Ms. Zion. How are you and that cute baby doing?" Bill asked me.  

" We are good. Listen I made you a plate of food and here is some coffee for you?" I told him. 

" Oh, Ms. Zion thank you?" Bill told me. I gave him his food and coffee. 

" Well, I'm sorry you have to be out here all night because of me." I told him. 

" Don't worry about that." Bill told me. 

" Well, I better get back to the house. If you need me come up to the house okay." I told him. 

" I will. Thanks again Ms. Zion." Bill told me. 

" You are welcome. Have a good night." I told him. I walked back to the house and I ate my food and played with Sylo and Fifi. Brantley and I texted each other a few times. I walked up to my room to cheek on Kathleen and she was sound asleep still. I put my shorts and one of Brantley's old shirts on and got on the bed to watch some 'Sex and the city.' 

I woke up about midnight. I looked over at Kathleen who was up looking around.  I walked into the bathroom and did my business. When I got done I walked back into the bedroom and saw Sylo and Fifi on their little beds in the bedroom as well, both sounded asleep. Kathleen was cooing again. 

" Okay baby. mommy will get you some food." I told her. I picked her up and saw Bill's truck was gone. I walked over to the window and looked outside. 

" Mommy will be right back." I told her walking out of the bedroom and walking down stairs. I walked over to the door and saw it was open. I knew I shut the door. I looked around the living room and the dining room. I was about to go back to the bedroom when I heard a man talking.  

" Listen I just had to kill someone to get in the house boss?" The man said. Oh no Bill. I ran up to my room. When I got there the lights all went out. I grabbed Kathleen and my cell phone, and ran to the bathroom locking the door. 

" It's okay baby girl. Mommy is here?" I told her. I Called Brantley. 

" Please pick up Brantley." I said to myself. But nothing?

" Fuck." I said to myself. I was trying to call the police and keep Kathleen quite as a mouse. 

" I'm in the bedroom now boss." The man said. I hid behind the shower, holding onto my daughter. 

" Fucking dogs are still alive." The man said. Than I heard a gunshot. Oh no! Next thing I knew the man kicked the door opened. And I dropped my cell phone. 

" I found her boss." The man said. I looked at him, he was the one who rapped me. 

" What in the hell do you want?" I yelled at him. 

" Come here?" The man said to me. I didn't move at all. 

" I said come here?" He yelled at me and grabbed me. We walked back to the bed. 

" Why are you here? Where is Bill at?" I asked him. he just laughed at me. 

" Put the baby down." He told me. 

" Like hell I am." I said to him. I looked down and saw Fifi not moving at all. My poor baby. Sylo was licking him. 

" You killed my dog?" I asked him. 

" That rat. This one?" He said shooting next to Sylo and Fifi. Sylo ran out of the room barking? Poor old boy is deaf and can't hear that well. Kathleen was crying and I was crying as well. 

" Please stop. What do you want?" I asked him. 

" You have no idea. Now put the baby down and come with me now" He told me. I walked over and put Kathleen in her basketnet. I looked over at him. 

" What do you want? You want money?" I asked him. He just laughed at me. 

" Please. What do you want? I will give you anything? Please tell me so you can leave?" I told him. 

" You know for a millionaire you don't have a nice place to live?" He told me. 

" I'm not a millionaire. By boyfriend is and he built this house for us." I told him. 

" Yeah that's cute and all, so I will need you to come with me." He told me. I looked at him. 

" Over my dead body. I'm not going no where with you fucker?" I told him. 

" Yes you are. Now come with me or I'm going to shut that baby. 3 2--" I cut him off. 

" Fine. I will go with you. But Kathleen is coming with me." I told him. 

" No your not!" He yelled at me. He punched me right in my face and I fell down. He picked me up and I was fighting him off, but he throw me down the stairs. I looked behind the couch and saw Bill dead. 

" You had a choice and you didn't listen to me." The man said to me. 

" Help! Help me!" I yelled for someone to help me. 

" Shut up bitch?" He told me throwing me in the back of his van. I got all dizzy and weak, and I passed out. 

--------------------

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT?

WHO IS BEHIND ALL OF THIS? 

WAIT AND SEE? 

SHARE, VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

UPDATING WILL BE SOON. 

BOBBY XOXOXOXOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 726 14
Heartache is watching the one you love the most battle the alluring poision of the bottle. Finding the strength to walk away is one that comes from d...
34.9K 1.3K 21
What happens when two artists on top of their game are tossed together? Is there a past that stands the chance to be relived? Or collateral throughou...
199K 6.1K 115
Savannah LaShae Miller, senior at the University of Alabama ,was doing a favor and working on Game Day in Bryant Denny stadium since her friend and...
56K 2.1K 30
When Kate and Cory are killed in a car accident, Brantley Gilbert and Riley Dawson become guardians of their godchildren, Braxton and Lily. Can Riley...