The Forbidden Island

By foreverbandaholics

Poveglia Island,Venice,Italy. The forbidden island is forbidden to turists and civilians for a reason. Whoeve... More

Venice and Shower sex
Tease!
Pizza
Pizza & Tour Guides
Meeting fellow tourists
Catching Up, Making Up
*cough* highly explicit chapter!lol
Time To Go
And we're off!
Finally
Welcome to Hell
He Didn't
Feeling...plagued?
Ghost
Run,run,run,as fast as you can
What Are Going To Do
New patients
Austin
2 more ghosts
Fucking Hell
The doctor
Demons Are Pricks
Moving on
don't give in
Screams
Time to split
Two Different Paths
Slave of the devil
Gerard Scare The living Shit Out Of Me
2 more deaths
Clam Down...Maybe
Stuck between death and limbo
Tic Toc
It's over?
Poveglia: The Devil's Play Ground.
Epilogue

Pull It Together

72 2 0
By foreverbandaholics

Jahni's P.O.V
"Fucking hell Alan stop running just for a second." I yelled to the ginger.

"What do you want put your life a risk again." He said sarcastically.

"Stop it before we even went out you whay do you want to do with your life and I told I want to go and explore the places every one to scared to explore." I told him getting angrier.

"Really did you tell me your a fucking luntic you know what I'm done after we get off this island don't ever talk to me again." He told with more anger than I've ever seen.

For a minute I was scared before I realized I actually lost the person I love the most. Only reason I stayed brave was because of him. I had one thing to do and that was to show every ghost, demon not to think about laying a single finger on his head. But now he left me crying in the middle of an forest.

I can hear the faint calls of my name getting closer not that I even cared. Nothing mattered to me any my life or the others. Pretty soon I was being picked up off the floor. I didn't even fight back. They held my while I cried for who knows how long. I heard foot steps coming. It was Chris and Oli. Who had put in their lap, Vanessa.

"What happened?" Asked Chris

"He called me a fucking lunatic said he was done and never talk to him again." I said with no emotion at all. I was numb all over again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
99.6K 2.9K 44
Anna was a complete mess when her mom died. She became a clam and suicidal. After an attempt on her life, sixteen year old Anna is sent to an instit...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...