Loved by the Marauders

By musical_riley

Casandra Potter, or Cassie as she likes to be called, would never have imagined that one day her life would b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Deleted Scenes
News

Chapter 4

11.9K 309 88
By musical_riley

HIO I’m so excited because this story is NUMBER 185 ON THE FAN FICTION LIST SQUEAL. Thank you to all you peoples who got me there it means a and without further ado

I PRESENT CHAPTER 4

Xox Mandy is SUPER EXCITED

Chapter 4

James’ POV

When Cassie fell asleep I looked at Poppy.

“When is she going to wake up?” I asked her. I had to take care of a few things. But I wanted to be here when she woke up so she could have some company.

“Probably in about 3 hours.” She told me. I looked at the clock it was 3:00 in the morning. I nodded and left the hospital wing. I went towards the common room. When I got there I said the password to the fat lady.

“Sorry, not the right password.” She said going back to what ever she was doing.

“Come on I’ve been in the hospital wing since like 6:00 yesterday. Can’t you cut me some slack this one time?” I begged her. She looked at me weirdly.

“Why were you in the hospital wing you look perfectly fine?” she asked. I groaned. I really didn’t want to give out the story that my sister got hurt because people will give me sympathy even though the whole thing was my fault. If I hadn’t bullied Snivellious so much he wouldn’t have done that.

“My sister got hurt and can barley move now because it hurts so much.” I told her. I saw her eyes melt and then she opened up.

“Oh, you poor thing tell your sister I said feel better.” She called after me. I walked into the common room and saw Remus sitting on the couch staring at the fire. He looked kind of sick.

“Hey Remus, what are you doing up so early?” I asked. He jumped when he heard me. Apparently he was deep in thought.

“I could ask you the same thing especially since you didn’t come up last night and you usually don’t wake up until 7:30.” He said smiling. I sat down next to him on the couch.

“Touché, you tell me and I’ll tell you.” I said while looking at him. He nodded.

“I couldn’t sleep because of a bad dream your turn.” He said.

“Well I’ll tell you but you can’t tell anyone else.”

“Okay, but can I tell Peter and Sirius?” he asked. When he said Sirius’ name I growled. Half of this was his fault to if he didn’t say that then she would’ve come straight to the common room. Remus looked surprised that I would growl.

“Yes, you can tell Peter.” I said not wanting to say his name.

“What about Sirius?” he asked and I resisted the urge to growl again.

“He already knows the story.”

“Really and why did you growl when I said his name?”

“Yes, he does know and you’ll find out when I tell you the story.” I told him. He nodded for me to continue. So I continued to tell him the whole story from beginning to end. When I finished he looked even paler than he already was and now he understood why I growled at Sirius’ name. He looked at me sympathetically. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 4:00 in the morning. Two more hours till I go back to Cassie. I looked at Remus.

“Hey, do you want to come with me to see Cassie she should wake up at 6:00?” I asked him while standing up. He nodded.

“Alright I’m just going to change I’ve been in these clothes since yesterday.” I told him then went upstairs to change. When I got up to our dorm I saw Peter sleeping, and Sirius sitting on his bed staring off into space. I walked right past him, ignoring him and went to my trunk and pulled out some jeans and a t-shirt. He looked at me the whole time I changed hoping I would say something but I am just going to ignore him. When I was about to leave he spoke up.

“James where are you going?” he asked me. I turned around to face him.

“Going to see Cassie.” I said simply trying to leave before I beat him up. I knew I wanted to do that but, Cassie wouldn’t want me to do that so I won’t. He suddenly got excited.

“Can I come?” He asked. I glared at him.

“No.” I snapped and left before I did anything I would regret. I walked down to Remus reading a book on the couch. I walked up to him trying to calm my temper.

“Ready to go?” I asked him.

“Yeah, what took you so long?” he asked me as we walked out of the common room.

“Sirius.” I spat out his name. We continued walking in silence. When we were about halfway there Remus broke the silence.

“Hey maybe we should stop at the great hall and get her some food?” He asked. Concern in his voice for Cassie.

“Yeah, good idea.” We then turned and walked to the Great hall. When we got there only a few kids were down here yet. 3 Puffs, 7 Ravens, and 2 Slytherins. One of the Slytherins was my least favorite one. Snivellious. He was just eating there by himself looking deep in thought. Me and Remus glared at him and went to sit at the empty Gryffindor table. We ate a small breakfast and brought some food back for Cassie. When we got to the Hospital Wing it was 5:45 and when we walked in Cassie was just waking up. She tried to sit up but groaned and lay back down. I know how much she hates sitting in one spot for to long. I walked up to her and gave her the food.

“Thanks, James I’m starving.” She said with a smile. I smiled at her.

“I brought someone with me to help keep you company.” I told her as she started eating. Her face fell I think she thought that I brought Sirius. I laughed.

“Don’t worry it’s not Sirius and none of that stuff he said is true.” I told and her face lit up.

“Well then who is it?” She said excitedly. I could tell that if she could she would be bouncing up and down. I waved Remus over. He stepped into her view and she smiled.

“Well hello Remus how’s it going?” She said.

“Fine, thank you.” He said taking a seat next to the bed. I called Poppy over.

“Poppy, how long is she going to have to stay here?” I asked her because I could tell that Cassie did not want to stay here on her bum.

“Until she can move without it hurting and then she’s just going to have to take it easy, but she can leave.” She said and I turned back to Cassie to see her face in a huge smile. Like I said does not want to sit on her bum all day.

“Oh, and boys,” Poppy called. “You can stay out of classes today I will write you a note because Cassie need the company.” I smiled then turned to Cassie to see her smiling again. I’m glad we get to stay with her I could tell you that it is boring in there with no one to keep you company.

Cassie’s POV

I was having lots of fun with the boys. They really got my mind off of things. They stayed with me the whole time. When they left to get food I was just sitting there trying not to think about what Sirius said but I couldn’t get it out of my head. Was I really ugly or just ugly to him? I asked myself. I heard a noise and my head jerked toward the door. It sounded like someone was opening the door. Maybe the boys were back.

“James? Remus?” I called with no answer. I knew it wasn’t the boys because they would have answered. There was no one else in the Hospital Wing because Poppy went for a lunch break. Someone came into my curtain room thingy with their back turned to me. They turned around and I saw Sirius standing there. I looked away trying to ignore him. He came over to me and tried to look at me but I kept moving my head to look away. I was ready to scream if I had to.

“Cassie-“he began but I used my hands to cover my ears so I couldn’t hear him. I saw out of the corner of my eyes him reach for my hands to pull them away.

“I swear if you touch me I will scream.” I spat at him. He pulled his hands away. I looked away crossing my arm over my chest. He kept trying to talk but I just put my hands over my ears. No matter how much it hurt I wouldn’t listen to him. He hurt me and I may never talk to him again. I heard the door open and laughter come in. I saw Sirius’ eyes widen in panic. He tried to get away but I would not let that happen.

“James, Remus come here.” They must have heard my panicked voice and quickened their pace. They were in my room thingy in one minute. I pointed to Sirius.

“He won’t leave me alone he keeps trying to talk to me and I don’t want to listen to him.” I told them. I saw James stiffen and try to control his temper. Remus came over and protectively between me and Sirius. James walked as calmly as he could over to Sirius grab his arm and they went outside. I turned to Remus.

“Thank you, he was being really annoying.”

“No problem, here is your food.” He said passing me my food. I grabbed it and began eating the ham sandwich with chips. While I ate it was silent until we heard James shout from the hall. I snickered. Sirius was in for it now. He should have known better than to come near me after what he said.

James’ POV

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the hallway. I was furious. After what he did to her he had the nerve to go near her. I pushed him on the wall.

“What the heck is wrong with you?” I asked him. He looked taken back.

“I just wanted to apologize and see if she was okay.” He said looking down. I was even madder than before.

“APOLOGIZE YOU WANTED TO APOLOGIZE! WELL DON’T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD’VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU SAID WHAT YOU SAID?” I screamed. I knew people were looking at us but I didn’t care.

“I didn’t think she would listen to what I said.” He almost whispered.

“SHE’S ELEVEN! The only thing she has is other people’s opinions on herself. Now for the rest of her life she is going to be self- conscious BECAUSE OF YOU!” I screamed again. I pushed him on the wall again. We were now gathering a crowd. I want to get this over with.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” He kept repeating.

“Yeah, well I don’t care just stay away from my sister or I will beat you up.” I said and walked away into the hospital wing. I walked over to Cassie to see her talking to Remus. They were laughing at something Cassie said. This calmed me down a bit. I walked over to one of the chairs next to the bed and sat down.

“James, are you okay?” she asked they had stopped laughing and were looking at me.

“Yeah, he is just irking me.” I told them and then smiled.

“Irking? Really?” she said and we all laughed. That lightened the mood a bit. We talked and laughed till dinner. When dinner time came I refused to leave Cassie alone so Remus went and got food. When Remus left Poppy came over.

“Just going to change your bandages real quick.” She said. We then sat in silence until she was done. When she was walking away Cassie called her back.

“WAIT! Madam Pomfrey can I take therapy or something so I can get out of here faster.” She asked her.

“Yes, you can but it will hurt.” Poppy told her. Cassie looked at me. I smiled at her encouragingly. I knew it would hurt and I didn’t want to see her in pain but if it made her feel better I would.

“Can James stay through the therapy?” she asked Poppy.

“Yes, but only because he is family so Mr. Lupin can not stay.”

“Okay, what time tomorrow do want to do it?” she asked.

“How about at 9:00 tomorrow?” she said. She nodded. Poppy left and we looked to Remus who just entered the room.

“Remus is it ok that you can’t come to my therapy session because I don’t have to do it?” she asked him.

“No, its ok I’ll just do some homework.”

“Well, okay but you can come afterwards if you want.”

“Alright I will.” He said. We spent the rest of the night talking till about 7:00 because we had to get back before curfew.

Cassie’s POV

Next Day

James came at 8:30 and brought me breakfast before my therapy.

“So are you nervous?” he asked me.

“What do you think; I can only move my arms and head without extreme pain?” I told him. He laughed. I laughed too, and then Madam Pomfrey came over and told us it’s time.

“Mr. Potter, you just sit in that chair there unless Cassie needs you okay?” she told James. James sat in the chair and smiled at me I gave a weak smile back.

“Okay, what do we do first?” I asked.

“First, I want you to move anything you can with only a little pain.” She told me. I moved my arms, head, and toes also I lifted my legs up a tiny bit.

“Good job.” She praised. I smiled.

“Now I am going to have you sit up and if it hurts it’s okay to scream or cry but you have to push yourself if you want to get out of here.” She said. I gulped and nodded. I took one look at James and saw his worried face. I looked away and began to sit up. I sat up only a fraction of an inch and it was like the curse all over again except that it was only on my chest not all over my body. I screamed but kept going. I didn’t dare look at James because I knew he hated seeing me in pain. I was crying silently but I kept going. I knew that every time I did this I was getting closer to getting out of here. I was almost totally sitting up now but the pain was still there. I tried to stop screaming because that would make James feel better, but I couldn’t it hurt too much.

“Come on Cassie, your almost there.” James chanted. This pushed me a little bit, but it still hurt a lot. I finally made it to a sitting position after what felt like hours. I panted and Madam Pomfrey gave me a glass of water.

“Great job, if you keep going like this you might be able to go to the quidditch match on Saturday.” She said. I smiled. Just then someone burst into the Hospital wing.

“CASSIE, CASSIE.” They called. It didn’t sound like Remus, so I wonder who it is.

“YES.” I called back. They came bursting in. It was Wood.

“Wood what are you doing here?” I asked him surprised.

“I asked *pant* McGonagall if *pant* you could *pant* be on the team.” He panted. I was confused.

“But I’m too young.” I told. He had stopped panting now.

“I now but I asked if she could lift the rule because we need a chaser.” He told me. Now I was excited.

“What did she say?” I said excitedly. Bouncing up and down even if it hurt.

“She said YES! Welcome to the team.” He said. I screamed in joy. James came over and high fived me.

“The first game is on Saturday.” Wood said. My face fell. Not Saturday I was never going to be better to play quidditch. Wood apparently saw my face.

“You are coming aren’t you.” He asked worriedly. I held up a finger and looked at Madam Pomfrey.

“Is it possible for me to be able to play in the game on Saturday?” I asked.

“Yes, but only if you do therapy three times a day. You will be in a lot of pain.” She told me. I nodded.

“Okay, I‘ll do it.” I said determined. James looked at me shocked.

“But Cassie, do you really want to be in that much pain just for one quidditch match?” he said.

“Look James you don’t have to come to my therapy sessions I know you don’t like to see me in pain but I want to play quidditch you know that’s my dream and I’m not going to mess it up because of some silly pain.” I told him. He looked sad but he nodded.

“Great, then I’ll see you on Saturday.” Wood told me. I nodded. I couldn’t wait till Saturday. I’d always wanted to play quidditch. I looked at James to see he had shed a few tears.

“Awe, James it can’t be that bad I’ll live through it I’m tough.” I said to him and opened my arms for a hug.

“Yeah, I know you are.” I laughed

“Will you go to the common room and get Remus while I do some more therapy with Madam Pomfrey?” I asked him. He nodded and left. I looked at Madam Pomfrey and nodded. We did therapy for about an hour. Then James came.

“CASSIE IS IT OKAY TO COME IN?” he called. I chuckled.

“YEP.” I called back. He came in with Remus.

“Hey Cassie, so your on the quidditch team?” Remus said. I nodded and laughed.

“Well, welcome to the team.” He said and gave me a high five.

“Well I brought someone else is that ok?” James asked.

“As long as it’s not Sirius.” I told him and we laughed.

“Don’t worry, it’s not.” He reached his hand out and waved someone over. Peter came in and looked shocked.

“Hey Pete.” I told him.

“He wanted to know where we were yesterday so we told him in here but we haven’t told him the whole story yet.” Remus said and they all sat down in a chair. I took a deep breath and began to tell him the whole story from beginning to end. In the end he looked shocked.

“You want to know the truth?” he asked me. I nodded.

“I kind of agree with Sirius.” I stared at him horror struck. He thinks I’m ugly. I couldn’t believe it. Apparently neither could Remus or James because they just sat there shocked. Peter saw the discomfort and silently left. James was not shocked anymore but mad.

“Cassie don’t listen to them they are nothing okay your not ugly.” He told me. I nodded still getting over the shock.

“I think I’m going to take a nap. You know with all the therapy. “I told him. He nodded and I went to sleep thinking Am I really that ugly?

HI ARE YOU HAVING A GOOD DAY BECAUSE I AM YEAH. So I hope you liked it and all that good stuff. You know vote comment and so such. I will try to upload before Wednesday. THANK YOU!!

XOX Mandy who is such as hyper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 10.5K 21
「𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥」❝That boy is really strange❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Kaia McKinnon is inattentive, and not that she could handle it. It was just how she had...
1.9M 70.6K 102
"I solemnly swear that I will get Sirius Black to change his player ways." "There's only one way you can get him to do that." "How?" "You need him to...
64.3K 1.9K 21
This is an old story please keep in mind that my writing style has changed over the years. *Cover made by Jennifer_Claire96*-Harry Potter Marauder's...
164K 6.4K 103
'Andante, Andante Oh, please don't let me down' In which Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague just wants to be loved and to be in love during the midst of c...