Chris ✘ Rih

By Negeari

Even though Chris Brown and Rihanna aren't together in real life anymore. They are in my world of stories. In... More

Throwback: Risky Business
Risky Business- True Facts/Fiction
Throwback: Supper Club
Supper Club: True Facts/Fiction
Private Trip
Late Night Phone Call
The Engagement Party|Hidden Past (Sequel to Private Trip)
Morning after sex
Birthday Cake (remix)
Tour Life
The Game
One Hell Of A Night
Prom | AfterProm
Thinking about you | Last Time
Author's Note
King | All Back
The Choreographer | Head Champion
ℋealing Wounds
A Royal Wedding
Chill
Date Night
Body Language
Love Affair
Jealous
BodyGuard
Love Crimes ❤️ Pt. 1
Love Crimes ❤️ (Pt. 2)
Love Crimes ❤️ (Pt. 3)
Love Crimes ❤️ (Pt. 4)
Love Crimes ♥ ( Pt. 5 ) ☠Finale☠
The Anniversary
Car Wash
Forbidden Fruit
Finding You
The StepMom
۩ ϻirrors ۩
тჩe Ʈɑɫɫed ɢuy ɴeҳt Ðoor
Private Legal Affair
Requests?
New Life ♥
Picture Perfect
I'm back with new shorts!
I Want You
Lipstick On The Glass
Bonus sneak peek: Make Love
Desperado
Secrets Revealed
A|N: Hint
A|N: Important Message!
Back Together (2016)
Family Time
College Romance
Ƭჩe Ʈatted ɢuy ɴeҳt Ðoor (℘ɫ. 2)
The Game (Pt. II)
A | N: In The Works
The Visit
Famous (BitterSweet)
This Christmas
The Remake: Forbidden Fruit
Don't Play
Family Time (Pt. II)
Amnesia
The Best Kept Secret
Wild Night
CarWash (pt. 2)
A|N: Having a Moment (VMA's)
My Opinion
ʑaʏŋ + ʜoŋeʏ
ʜoŋeʏ + ʑaʏŋ (℘ɫ ɪɪ)
A|N: Starting New for the New Year
A|N: Really?
Chris drags karrueche
A|N: NYC
Privacy | NYC
A|N: ʜoŋeʏ + ʑaʏŋ (book or short)
Back at it again: Chrianna takes Paris
(update) A|N: Chrianna Takes Paris
LIQOUR
A|N: The Anger 😂
A|N: Listen...
A|N: Questions that need Answers
A|N: Stories on Pause
A|N: So this happened today....
A|N: Birthday Behavior
Whoa!
You Know What The Crazy Thing is...
Closure
Dramatic *rolls eyes*
HeartBreak On A Full Moon
Hey Chris 👀
A|N: Wild Thought
Why am I Not Surprised
I knew it was too good to be true
A|N: Books Coming Soon
Strangers
Strangers - ɪɪ
New Book!
Chris x Rih : CS - Part II
My Thoughts: Mines 😈
Father Navy back...They BIG MAD!!! 😛

Yeah, I Said It

1.1K 23 16
By Negeari

Robyn was back in LA for the Grammys she just finished up her first fashion week appearance for her clothing line FentyPuma. Everything was looking up for her business wise; but her personal that was a different story. Even though she was single to the public they had no idea that she was seeing somebody behind closed doors who was making her the happiest woman ever; even though they still didn't put a title on their relationship as of yet that was cool for now all they wanted was to be near each other and that was exactly where she was going to be before she had to get back into Rihanna mode for the Grammys. She couldn't wait to be back in his arms again they had some making up to do.

Chris was at the studio in his mansion listening to some new music he recorded recently he was all by himself since he didn't have his daughter with him. It was cool though he would see her in two weeks and he couldn't wait. He was focused on himself, his career and Royalty; he recently told his fans who were trying so desperately to see him date after his failed situationship and he really wasn't having it and told them his only focus was on his daughter and working on becoming a better person before he stepped back into a relationship; but only the public knew he was still single and not looking for anyone.

They didn't know behind closed doors he had someone who he was focused on too and he was happy that nobody was going to find out about his private life when it came to him and his relationship even though they didn't put a title on it they knew exactly what it was between them. All love and nobody was going to take that from them.

Chris' phone went off as the song he was playing was coming to an end. He got up from his swivel chair and walked out to his living room answering it in the process. "What's up?" He said in a deep smooth voice. "Open up." He smirked when he heard her voice coming to his ear. Walking towards the entrance with his phone still to his ear he opened the door and there stood his woman who gave him a coy smile as she brushed passed him to get into his house sliding her manicured hand against his defined abs as she walked by. Chris looked over his shoulder and smirked closing the door. In the living room Robyn was stripping out of her clothes just having panties and a puma hooded sweater adoring her body as Chris watched; as soon as the sweater left her body and dropped to the floor did her green eyes looked at him gazing his whole appearance licking her lips in anticipation for him to take what was rightfully his.

Chris bite his lip as he walked slowly towards his queen he didn't want this moment to go fast; it was actually the perfect moment to go slow seeing how it's been a while since they saw each other. Robyn stood there waiting for him to try something she wanted to be submissive to him let have all the control tonight; but it was killing her not having his fingers touching her body. Chris got the hint of her needing him in her eyes. That was the thing about them they didn't need to talk all the time to get exactly what they wanted from each other they had that special connection they just knew from their body language.

A|N: Play song above ^^^

He stood in front of her and hovered his face close to hers his eyes were hooded as he brushed his cheek with her cheek he placed his hand on her right shoulder and brought it to her neck gripping it but not tight enough to where it would hurt her. His face came in contact with the other side of her neck he placed his warm wet tongue on her sweet skin. Robyn gasped at the feeling of his mouth sucking on her skin. "Ah-fuck." She whispered moaning softly. Stopping for a minute Chris ran his nose across her neck smelling her intoxicating scent. His hand traveled down her Isis tattoo to her Tibetan translated to "Lover" tattoo on her left hip. Soon another gasp came from Robyn's mouth Chris' fingers were working their way deep inside her nice and slow. "Baby-ah-yes!" She moaned louder. Only he could do this to her make her come undone with just his fingers.

She was wet and throbbing from his touch sinking her bottom lip into her mouth so she wouldn't scream out his name; her thighs were sticky as she felt her juices coat them. "Oh my god Chris!" She lost it her orgasm was getting to her and this was only the first one of the night. The heat of her body had risen as she finally let the most pleasure scream out. Chris smirked as he brought his fingers to her mouth; Robyn willingly opened her mouth and let Chris slide his pointer and middle finger into her mouth. All she could do was look at him in his eyes. Chris pulled his fingers from her mouth and backed her into a corner her back hit the wall she was ready for what he had in store for tonight.

"Hi BabyGirl." He said finally stroking her cheek smiling. She softly giggled. "Hi." Chris brought his face towards hers and began to peck at her lips until she wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss between. Robyn slid her tongue into his mouth as he groaned his hands dropped to her ass to pick her up by it. Robyn wrapped her legs around his waist as her hand traveled down the waistband of his sweats and pulled them slightly down so that his large shaft was exposed. "I missed you." Robyn said before she eventually French kissed him before he said anything. Chris guided himself into Robyn his strokes were slow and torturous moans and thuds filled the once quiet living room. Chris slammed Robyn's body with each stroke. "Let go now." He whispered in her ear his tone aggressive. Just like that Robyn came on him.

They didn't stop for another 30 mins Chris was killing Robyn's pussy beating it up and making Robyn's body sore as hell. "Mmmm damn baby" Chris groaned as he was on the verge of feeling himself about to cum with Robyn for the 5th time tonight. "Come on baby let me feel you." Robyn whispered then bite into his ear which made him hiss. She rolled her hips into him purposely trying to get him to cum. Chris slapped her ass hard trying to make her stop it. "Robyn sto-goddamn!" Chris yelled at the top of his lungs. Robyn moaned loudly as she shook out her orgasm. Lazily she kissed his lips down to his chin and licked his Adam's apple.

Soon as they came down from their orgasmic high Chris carried Robyn upstairs to his bedroom and laid her on his white Egyptian cotton sheet king size bed. Robyn smiled lazily watching Chris come out the bathroom with a hot warm cloth and sat on the bed to clean her off. "You're beautiful you know that?" Chris caressed his hands on her stomach. "You say that all the time." She blushed and giggled at his touch. "I'm keep saying that no matter what our title is at this point I love you with everything in me and that damn sure ain't changing a motherfuckin thing." He spoke seriously. Robyn crawled up behind him and wrapped her arms around his stomach kissing his neck. "We don't need a title to define what we are to each other Chris I know your heart and you know mine and that's important baby fuck everybody else." He nodded grabbing his iPhone off the dresser and opened the camera switching it to video pointing at her as she covered herself with the sheets.

"Pull it back." He said getting up and pointing the camera directly at her. Robyn looked at him and then the camera and smirked doing as she was told. "Make love to the Camera Rihanna." He said. Robyn chuckled and bit her bottom lip in a shy sexy way she blew a kiss at the camera before she crawled over to Chris as he raised his iPhone to capture the moment. She grabbed it from his hand and turned the front camera on she kissed him a full minute long kissing session. They pulled apart as Robyn turned the camera towards Chris, her back was against his chest. "Tonight I got some bomb ass sex from this nigga right here. This dick is mine and will forever will be mine. Yeah, I said it."

Chris chuckled licking his lips in the process she was fucking sexy when she got possessive over him. "Let me tell y'all something niggas claimed to have touched her and never got claimed; but it's only one nigga in the universe as of now who was her first and last real boyfriend and that shit came out her own mouth while y'all making songs and getting twerked on guess who she come home to and giving her that bomb sex she be beggin a nigga for. It's my pussy and she damn sure ain't giving it away to you corny ass thirsty niggas out here who want attention." Robyn covered her mouth to fight the fit of giggles that were coming out. "Shade much?" She chuckled. "I'm just speaking the truth." He shrugged. Robyn wrapped her arms around his neck and turned her neck sideways.

"It's your pussy huh?" She smirked. "I said it didn't I and don't you forget that shit." He slapped her on the ass harder then she was used to which made her jump. "We gotta go cause this nigga is about to put in work again. Stay tuned." She winked at the camera then stopped it from recording turning it off. From the rest of the night till the morning they made love not leaving each others side fuck a title they knew what they were by their actions.

A|N: tbh I don't like the ending but I can't come up with nothing else right now. I wonder how many caught the shade Chris was throwing to somebody do you know the person or nah? Lol anyway enjoy. - NC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 311 14
Short Chris and Karrueche story © All Rights Reserved 2014 Completed : July 7, 2014
9.2K 270 38
BOOK 1 Robyn Fenty just moved to a new town in New York as her mum has been accepted for a job. She has to leave her old school and come to the new s...
46.3K 1K 54
Chris Brown and Rihanna have had an on again off again relationship for years until one wish changed everything. *Must follow to view all chapters*
12K 721 18
🍂 Their love was like Autumn; heady, golden, pure, but limited. 🥀