Loved by the Marauders

By musical_riley

Casandra Potter, or Cassie as she likes to be called, would never have imagined that one day her life would b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Deleted Scenes
News

Chapter 2

17.9K 398 267
By musical_riley

HI BANJO PEOPLE HOW YA DOING I’M DOING GREAT so I hope that you liked the last chapter I worked REALLY HARD on it sorry this chapter is kid of late but I went to the science museum today and I still had to finish this  so I hope that it was good so without further ado

LET THE STORY COMMENCE

Xox Mandy ‘WAVE’<3

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Chapter 2

Not Slytherin, not Slytherin. That is what I was chanting to the hat when it was placing me. I really wanted to be with my brother. … GRYFINDOR.” The hat shouted and I was so happy a huge grin broke out on my face I took off the hat and ran to the Gryffindor table and sat next to James and Sirius. James hugged me then we watched the rest of the sorting. After the sorting Dumbledore stood up.

“Before we begin I would like to say a few words. I would like to remind you that the forbidden forest is in fact forbidden and you may not go there and Mr. Filch would like me to remind you of the off limit items that will be posted on his office door now let the feast commence.” When he said that the tables were suddenly filled with food and everyone around me started grabbing food especially the boys. They piled there plates full while I just grabbed some mashed potatoes and some chicken.

“Wow, you must be starving,” Sirius said sarcastically while he stuffed his face with food.

“Yes it’s like I haven’t eaten in DAYS I am just that hungry.” I said sarcastically back to him. Throughout the rest of dinner we talked about classes tomorrow and the last of the planning of our prank. After we finished the rest of the main course it disappeared and desert was out. I saw brookies. I absolutely LOVE brookies they are so good but they always get me really hyper. Maybe I shouldn’t eat them. Nope I think I will they are just too good. I went to reach for one when James saw what I was doing and slapped my hand away.

“But I really want one James please.” I said giving him my best puppy dog face, but he was immune to it after seeing all the times of me begging so I turned to Sirius and gave him puppy dog face.

“All come on James just let her have one it can’t be that bad.” Sirius said giving in to my face. I did a happy dance in my head.

“Dude I know her puppy dog face is like adorable but you have to become immune, IMMUNE I SAY.” He screamed while shaking Sirius by his shoulders.

“But it’s just one brookie it can’t be that bad.”

“Oh, but it is you weren’t there the last time she had one it was a nightmare and she almost killed her cat, Jade, but we stopped her first.” At this Sirius turned to me.

“You almost killed your cat because you ate a brookie?” I just shrugged.

“She gets overly hyper when she eats them.” James said going back to his food.

“Okay then I guess I will just go now.” I said slowly getting up to leave but then turning around fast stepping up and the bench kicking off and doing a flip over the table and grabbing a handful over brookies as I flipped. I ran as fast as I could while eating the brookies. I knew that they would soon be out of there daze and chasing me and I knew that they were faster so I ate them while I could. I ran towards what I assumed was the Gryffindor common room. I heard screams behind me calling my name. They were definitely out of their daze and chasing me so I pushed my legs harder. Soon I could hear the screams clearly and they were a lot closer and I was getting more tired and started to slow down. All of a sudden I was picked up and thrown over someone’s shoulder. I started screaming and kicking and then looked to see who had picked me up and saw Sirius casually walking down the corridor as if this happened every day. The rest of the boys were caught up now and were laughing well except for Peter who looked as if he might pass out. I thought of how I was going to get down. BING BING BING IDEA! I then started bawling and everyone stopped to look at me. Then Sirius dropped me in surprise. I shot up and kept running while laughing like a mad woman. I turned the corner and ran into someone. I fell down and looked up to who I ran into. I looked up and saw someone with black shoulder length GREASY hair. I screamed and started to back away from the giant grease monster and then I started crying again but for real this time. Then I heard the boys start to call my name to see if I was okay and started to run as fast as they could towards me. When they got here I crawled hurriedly over to James and grabbed onto his leg.

“MAKE THE ICKY GREASE MONSTER GO AWAY JAMSEY MAKE IT GO AWAY.” I screamed while sobbing.

“So looks like Potter has a girlfriend I wonder what’s wrong with her I mean who would like a jerk face like you?” the grease monster said smirking. My eyes turned and I was to jump up and rip his disgusting hair out when James pulled me away from there fast. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder,

“JAMES YOU GO BACK THERE RIGHT NOW I NEED TO RIP HIS DISGUSTING HAIR OUT.” I screeched while pounding on his back my eyes still red.

“Sorry Cassie, he’s not worth you getting expelled so I had to stop you.”

“How do you know him anyway he seemed to really hate you.”

“Oh, that’s Snivellious. “James said casually.

“Will you put me down now?”

“Only if you promise not to go back there.”

“I promise that if I go back there I will give you my broom,” he knew that I was being serious because I LOVE my broom I couldn’t live without it. So he put me down and we just kept on walking.

“So where are the other guys. “When I said this he smirked.

“Oh, they were just going to take care of Snivellious for us.”

“What did you do?”

“Nothing I just told them to give him a piece of my mind for me.”

“Okay then where are we going? HUH HUH HUH?” I said as I randomly started skipping around him,

“Back to the common room.”

“Do you know the password?”

“Yes I got it before we left to catch you so we could take you up to bed.”

“But I don’t want to go to bed.” I whined while slowly backing away from him.

“Oh, no you don’t.”  He said while picking me up again. What is it with people and picking me up today I THINK I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE THEM A STERN TALKING TO LATER.

“Are you and the other guys going to bed?”

“Er- no.” He said.

“Well where are you going?”

“Um the kitchens.”

“Well how are you getting there after hours?”

“The cloak.” He mumbled.

“And what did dad say before we left?”

“That we have to share the cloak.” He mumbled again.

“So you are taking me with you to the kitchens.”

“Fine.” He grumbled

“THANK YOU! YEAH I GET TO GO TO THE KI-“I didn’t get to finish my sentence because James put his hand over my mouth.

“Do you want all of Hogwarts to know were going out after hours?” he hissed. I licked his hand.

“Nope.” I said popping the “p”.

“EWW.” He shouted, “Muggle.”

“What did you just call me?”

“I didn’t call you anything I said the password.”

“Oh, okay.” I skipped inside and then stopped after seeing the common room. It was amazing there was a blazing fire, comfy armchairs, and tables to do homework on. I sat down on an arm chair next to James after I was done admiring the room.

“So when do you think they will be back?” I asked James.

“Probably in another ten minutes.”

“I bet they will be here in five.”

“I’ll bet a Galleon that they will be here in ten minutes.”

“You’re on. “We shook hands and waited there for five minutes then the portrait door opened and in cam the three boys smiling. James handed me a galleon.

“How did you do that?”

“I’m just that awesome.” I answered.

“So what’s the plan?” Remus asked.

"Well Cassie managed to convince me to take her with us to the kitchens." James said getting up.

“Yep I'm just that awesome." I said as I started to skip around the room.

“Okay then let's go now." Peter said.

"Okay where is the kitchens I bet that it's in the near the great hall like in a secret chamber that requires us to be awesome ninjas to get in. Is it." I said eagerly.

“Nope it is behind a portrait." James said casually.

"Okay well since I don't know where it is then you will have to hive me a piggy back ride." I said jumping on

"ONWARD HORSEY ONWARD!!" I said to James as he took the cloak and threw it over us and he started walking to the kitchens. I think he should go faster if were going to get there before classes start.

"James go faster." I hissed. Maybe this will be good it will give me time to plan a prank on them to show them that I prank. Maybe I should make their shampoo change the color of there hair and make it go everywhere so you can't make it look good. Hehe that will be good I will do that.

“Are we almost there yet?" I whined this was getting boring my mind wasn't occupied to think with anything to do. Maybe I should try to put James' hair in a braid. Yeah that will occupy me. I started to put his hair in a braid. Man he has really long hair if I can put it in a braid.

“Cassie what are you doing? You keep hitting me in the face with your elbow." Sirius hissed.

“Shhh I am trying to put James' hair in a braid." I hissed back. I continued braiding James' hair. By now we had stopped in front of a portrait of fruit.

“Why are we stopped in front of a portrait of crazy fruit?" I asked because we were just standing there in front of the fruit.

“Cassie tickle the pear."

“No I don't want to." I said crossing my arms over my chest. I mean why on earth would I tickle the pear I think that James has officially gone insane. Maybe he is sick. I started to feel his temperature to see if he was delirious.

“Cassie what the heck are you doing." James said trying to get my hand off but I kept putting it back on.

“I am trying to see if you have a fever because you have officially gone insane."

“No I haven't that's how you get into the kitchens you tickle the pear."

“Yeah right."

“No seriously watch." James said as he reached out to tickle the pear. Once he tickled it the pear giggled and a knob appeared. I was about to scream out of surprise when James clamped his hand over my mouth.

“Whatever you do do not scream." James said I nodded. We walked inside and sat down at one of the tables there were all these little elves everywhere. They were kind of creepy.

“James what are those things."

“Those are house elves they make all the food for the feast."

“They are kind of creepy." I said. One of the house elves with big green eyes cam over to us.

"Master Potter and his friends. Who is this?" the elf said pointing to me.

“Libby this is Cassie my sister Cassie this is Libby the elf." he said pointing from the elf to me and me to the elf.

“Hello Libby nice to meet you."

“Nice to meet you to Ms. Potter but I never knew Mr. Potter had a sister."

“That’s because this is my first year."

“Okay then would you like anything to eat?"

"Yes I would like some br-" I was about to say Brookies lies but James stopped me.

“No she wouldn't like anything but can we have some ice cream."

"Okay Mr. Potter I will get that right away." Libby said I turned to glare at James.

“James why can't I get anything?" I whined to him.

“Because you are hyper enough and I actually want you to sleep tonight and not attempt to kill anybody." he said I just glared at him. Soon after Libby came with there ice cream.

“Here is your ice cream Mr. Potter." Libby said and walked away. I had to sit there and watch them eat there chocolate ice cream. I was staring longingly at the ice cream.

“Fine you can have one bite." James said giving in to my puppy dog face. He passed me the ice cream and a spoon. I took it and took a big bite I was going to give back to him then had an idea. I made it look like I was going to give it to him then when he was about to grab it I took off running with it all the way across the kitchens. I was eating it and laughing like a maniac. It was obvious that they were chasing me so I just stopped running and sat down on the ground and kept laughing until they got to me.

“Okay I think we should leave now enough excitement for today." Remus said while laughing. James picked me up since I was still laughing and couldn't breathe. We left the kitchens and started walking back to the common room. On the way there I crashed because all the sugar just hit me and I fell asleep.

Next day

"Cassie wake up, Cassie wake up." someone whispered. I groaned. It was way too early and I did not want to wake up especially after last night. I turned the other way and tried to continue sleeping. Whoever the person was would not give up.

“Cassie come on wake up, CASSIE WAKE UP!!" the person screamed and I flipped over, surprised, and punched them. Then I got flipped off the bed and got tangled in the sheets with the other person. I looked to see who it was and saw Sirius.

“SIRIUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed while rolling around trying to get untangled. Other people were up now and were laughing at us. I realized that the voices were deep and were like a boy’s voice mostly I heard Remus and Peter laughing and James grumbling about how it's too early in the morning. How the heck did they get in here? I just realized James was actually awake now but hadn't seen us yet.

“JAMES HELP ME SIRIUS I S GOING TO KILL ME!” I exclaimed while thrashing around and the boys were still laughing except for James. I saw James come over to us.

“SIRIUS WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER?" James screeched.

“I was just trying to wake her up when she flipped over and pouched me again." Sirius said worriedly.

“CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IM STUCK HELP SIRIUS IS GOING TO KILL ME!" I screamed getting everyone's attention. They all helped us up still laughing.

“Guys if you think this is funny what about the fact that Sirius got beat up by a girl twice." I said making them laugh harder and Sirius just glared at me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Well I am going to get ready meet you in the common room for breakfast?" I questioned. They nodded and I gave James a hug and left. On my hug I heard Sirius whine

“Why didn't I get a hug?" he whined. I snickered and continued walking to my dorm. I got there I decided I want to play a prank. I walked in to see who I could prank and saw that I shared a door with Evans so I decided to prank her. I walked in and sat on my bed. She glared at me and I glared back. She went to take a shower and I thought of my prank. I walked to the bathroom door and stuck my head in but not far enough for her to see me I took out my wand and jinxed the water to be slime so when she turned it on she would be covered in slime. I walked back over to my bed and got my uniform out and was about to put it on when I heard a scream. I knew that it was Evans so I grabbed my clothes and got ready to run when she came storming into the room with a bath towel on and she was covered in slime. She turned to me and walked up to me pointing at me.

“YOU ARE SO DEAD!" she screeched and I bolted for the door and got out of there fast I ran to the boy’s dorm to see them coming out of their dorm.

“HELP ME SHE IS GOING TO KILL ME!" I ran into their room and they followed. I hid behind James. Evans came storming in and Sirius had to hold her back. James turned to look at me.

“What did you do?" he asked sounding slot like a mother.

“NOTHING!" I screeched at him. He turned back to look at Evans.

“OH YEAH THAT'S WHY, IM COVERED IN SLIME YOU FREAK!" she screeched at me. I tried to completely hide myself behind James laughing in my head. She looked hilarious struggling and covered in slime. Hey that would be a good name for a band. BECAUSE WE'RE STRUGGLING AND COVERED IN SLIME! OH YEAH! I was picturing that in my head I mean how cool of a name would that be and they could throw like buckets of slime at their concerts. Yep that would be awesome. I tuned back in to see that Evans had given up and left and all the boys were laughing their heads off.

“See I told you I was a prankster, oh and James can I stay in here there is no way I am going back in there with the mean girls." I said going up to him on my knees and giving him my puppy dog face. He sighed

“Fine." he said and I did a little happy dance. I decided that before breakfast I was going to take a shower.

“Hey guys I am going to take a shower and if go in there I will sik James on you." I said pointing to James and he did this weird impression of a wolf eating something. I walked into the bathroom with my clothes and turned on the shower just incase they were trying to prank me. There weren’t any pranks so I got in the shower and turned it to warm and then I soaked in the warm water for a few minutes then took a shower turning it to cold right before I got out. When I got out I changed in to my uniform except for the shoes which instead I wore red and gold high tops. I dried my hair and put it in a high ponytail. After that I decided to put my prank on the boys in action so I used my wand to put the jinx on their shampoo. Tomorrow after they shower they will have a pretty nasty surprise. Hehe. I walked out of the bathroom into the common room to see James and Peter playing rock paper scissors, Remus reading, and Sirius snogging his girlfriend which they just got together today.

"Ready to go?" I called to them as I walked to the portrait. They all got up and followed me except for Sirius. I walked over to him and poked him in the back. He still didn’t move so I poked him again. He STILL didn’t move so I grabbed his arm and tried to drag him of the couch, but he was too heavy for me so I waved Remus and James over. Remus got there before James and with one pull on Sirius’ arm his girlfriend went flying and landed on her but and Sirius just fell off the couch. We immediately started laughing. We all got up to leave and Sirius started grumbling about how we shouldn’t have done that. We all walked down to the great hall and before we went in I turned to them all.

“Hey do you want to make a dramatic entrance.” I said and they all gave me confused looks except for James who was jumping up and down because he loved to be dramatic. I realized that that was a muggle term so I explained to them and we all decided to make a dramatic entrance. James told us what to do since he was the best at this. He told me, since I was the smallest, to get on his shoulders and when we got in there I would start waving and bowing dramatically. So we all went in and everyone did their things and I waved from on James’ shoulders. Almost everyone laughed except for the Slytherins and a few teachers. We went over to our seats and we started eating. Halfway through breakfast was done we got our schedules from McGonagall.

“Everyone pass me your schedules.” I said so that I could compare them to see what classes we had together.

“Hey guys we have every class together.” I told them as I went back to eating. This is going to be a fun year. We started walking to transfiguration with Minnie.

“Hey guys Minnie teaches this class right.” I asked them and they stopped to look at me.

“Who?” Peter asked.

“Oh, McGonagall I call her Minnie because it’s shorter.” I explained to them.

“Hey, that’s what we call her.” Sirius said as we continued walking. Transfiguration was good then we had DADA. The DADA teacher was really nice but we didn’t learn very much because we had to go over rules and such. Next was charms and that was really fun because we actually got to do something with our wands other than taking notes. Then it was lunch.

“Hey guys how are you going to get detention today?” I asked them because if they were doing a prank I wanted to be in on it.

“Oh, we hadn’t thought of that but next we have double potions so I’m sure we will get detention there.” James said.

“Okay well if want to do a prank please let me do it to.”

“Okay.” The rest of lunch we just talked about random stuff like quidditch and tacos. After lunch we walked to potions. When we got there the Slytherins were already there and were acting all high and mighty. We walked over to them and I only recognized one person and that was grease monster.

“AHH JAMES IT’S THE GREASE MONSTER!” I screamed and hid behind him. He laughed. Then the grease monster came up to us obviously mad and tried to curse me but Sirius jumped in front of it and he got boils all over his face. My eyes turned red and I was about to jump on him but James held me back and I kept screaming and kicking.

“So I see Potter’s girlfriend has a temper.” Grease monster smirked. I suddenly started laughing and fell on the ground because I was laughing so hard. He looked at me like I was crazy, which I probably was. I just kept laughing until he got fed up.

“What is her problem?” he asked James. James laughed.

“She’s laughing because she is not my girlfriend she is my sister.” He said and then started laughing more. Greasy just stood there dumbstruck.

“Well how come she is in second year classes?” he asked with venom in his voice. He either didn’t like me or didn’t like me being James’ sister.

“I am in second year classes because I am just that smart and you are not.” I said simply after getting up because I had calmed down enough. He looked really mad.

“Why you little-“he went for his wand to shoot a curse at me but before he could I grabbed my wand.

“Expeliarmus!” I shouted and his wand came flying towards me I caught it and started twirling it between my fingers.

“Told you I was smarter now run along before you get hurt.” I tossed him his wand and he looked reluctant to leave but left anyway. I turned to Sirius.

“Sorry about your face do you want me to take you to the hospital wing?” I asked.

“Nah I’m good I’ll just ask Remus.” He said and walked over to Remus who was reading a book. James then came up to me.

“That was awesome you are definitely my sister.” He said giving me a high five.

“Yep.” I smiled. After that the potions teacher came and then we started class. It was really glad because for some strange reason he seemed to not like me. I don’t think it had anything to do with me shouting all the answers or that I kept whispering jokes to Sirius who is my potions partner which caused him to crack up laughing and sometimes fall of his chair. Oh and all the boys did get detention except for Remus and Peter because they didn’t want to have detention. After that we went to muggle studies which was interesting we learned about a muggle device called a laptop. Finally we had History of Magic which I fell asleep in.

“Hey guys we have Quidditch practice right now.” Remus said. Him, Sirius, and James were on the Quidditch team. Remus was keeper, Sirius was a beater, and James was the seeker.

“I wish I could be on the team.” I grumbled because first years weren’t allowed on the team. IDEA!

“Hey James can I come to practice with you didn’t you say that you need one more chaser I could fill in.” I almost shouted at him as we walked to the common room to change.

“Um- I guess but try not to get too much in the way.”

“YAY!” I screamed as I ran upstairs to change and get my broom. Once we were changed we ran down to the quidditch pitch because we were late. We ran on the field just as Wood, the captain, started talking. He looked at me.

“Who is this I don’t remember you trying out?”

“Oh, hi I’m Cassie and I’m James’ sister and he told me that you have an empty chaser spot so I was just going to fill in for today if that’s okay.” I said kind of out of breath. I looked at him hoping to for him to say yes.

“Why don’t you just try out?” he asked confusion written on his face.

“Oh, I am a first but next year I would love to try out.” I said happily.

“Well okay you can play for today.” YES! I can play I can play. I did a little happy dance. The rest of the practice went great and Wood said I was a really goo chaser and he wished I could tryout. When we were going to the changing rooms we saw the Slytherin team come on the field. I realized that grease monster was on the team and was glaring at me so I backed up a little bit behind James. Hey don’t judge I may be able to beat him in a duel but his hair still creeps me out. When we got to the changing rooms I told the boys to go on without me because I got tangled up in my robes. When I managed to get untangled I heard Sirius and his girlfriend talking. I rolled my eyes then I realized that she was crying silently. I was about to leave when I realized that they were blocking the exit and I didn’t want to get in the middle of it so I just sat down and waited.

“Look I’m sorry but I have to end it I hope you live a happy life.” That was Sirius talking.

“No Sirius you can’t I mean we were meant to be together.” That was his girlfriend and she was bawling now. Why does he have to do that I mean they just got together today he didn’t even give it a chance/

“No we aren’t and I’m sorry now run along.” That was Sirius again. Right now I was mad at him for not even giving that poor girl a chance. I just wanted to leave and not talk to him because I knew if I did I would have to bring it up but of course that was not going to happen.

“Cassie come out I know your there.” He called. I sighed and got up and went over to him and sat down next to him on the bench. There was an awkward silence which I broke. Hehe go me!

“Sirius why did you do that?” I asked him.

“Do what?” he asked trying to play stupid but I saw right through his act.

“Oh, you know perfectly well what you did. What was she just getting to boring for you? I mean you didn’t even give her a chance.” I told him getting angrier by the second since I was now standing up facing him.

“I was just using her.” He admitted. That made me mad.

“ WHAT WERE YOU JUST TRYING TO MAKE SOMEONE JEALOUS SO THEY WOULD GO OUT WITH YOU IS THAT IT BECAUSE I DO NOT THINK THAT IT IS FAIR TO BREAK SOMEONES HEART FOR YOUR OWN BENIFTI!” I screeched at him and now he was angry. He stood up and turned to me.

“YOU’RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU’RE UGLY AND NO ONE WILL EVER DATE YOU!” he screamed and I just stood there shocked. I couldn’t believe that he would say that. Was I really ugly? I asked my self this and didn’t realize that I was crying. So I did the only logical thing, run. I ran as fast as I could and as far away as I could. I ran out of the changing rooms and ran towards the school but I didn’t realize that someone was following me. I ran all the way to the seventh floor still crying when I couldn’t run anymore I just sat down back against the wall. I was thinking that I should go somewhere private because people were staring at me. Suddenly a door appeared that I had never seen before. I walked inside and found the perfect room for comfort and being alone. It was a small room and the walls were purple and blue. There were fluffy arm chairs, roaring fire, and colored rugs all around the room. I realized that this was the room of requirement. I went and sat down on one of the rugs. I started bawling I didn’t even realize someone else was in the room until they were right in front of me. I looked up and saw the ugly face of the grease monster. I was too sad to scream.

“What do you want grease monster?” I asked frustrated. I really just wanted to be left alone.

“Just came to give you what you and your brother deserve.” He said smirking. I had no idea what he meant but my mind wasn’t working and I couldn’t get myself to reach for my wand in my hair. I just sat there staring at him.

“How did you know I was here?” I said quietly. I mean I was in the room of requirement, not many people knew about it.

“I followed you after you had your fight with Black the player, I knew how protective your brother and friends are of you so I had to get you alone.” He answered still smirking. I had no idea what to say because I knew what he was going to do I knew it now and I couldn’t stop I had to just take.

“He’s not a player.” I stated it was the only thing I could say. I knew what he was going to do and I had nothing else to say.

“Really that’s not what I heard from outside the locker rooms.” He said, “Now enough with the stalling lets get this over with.” He pointed he pointed his wand at me and screamed “CRUCIO!” The last thing I thought before I felt it before I felt the pain was,

I NEED HELP!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

SO DID YOU LIKE IT sorry it was so late I had a busy day but it was long so maybe that can make up for it so leave comments, fan, vote, and check out my other stories I Really hope that you liked it and I want

1 COMMENT AND 1 VOTE BEFORE NEXT UPLOAD! BYE!

XOX MANDY THE….. PERSON!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 3K 51
THE MARAUDERS TIES BOOK SERIES JAMES POTTER | REMUS LUPIN | SIRIUS BLACK FANFICTION ❝Thanks for keeping your promises ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Tabitha Longbo...
164K 6.4K 103
'Andante, Andante Oh, please don't let me down' In which Alcyone Estella-Nova Montague just wants to be loved and to be in love during the midst of c...
20.6K 872 16
[Sequel to "Loved By the Marauders"] Cassie had thought that after coming back from the dead, nothing more surprising could happen in her life. Howe...
149K 4.2K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." •Marauders era •When Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...