Dragon Mating Season

بواسطة superchimchar

The Fairy Tail guild has decided to take a little vacation, only to find out it's mating season for the drago... المزيد

1. arriving
2. other guilds
3. weird feelings
4. First Move
5. Makorav finds out
7. Another kiss
8. do you?, Sama, mine
9. telling natsu, Grey, and Yukino
10. telling sting and rogue, a bit of jealousy
11. Wendy's Answer, Cobra's love
12. Kinanna's answer, kiss
13. keeping it a secret, gale kinda comfirmed.
14. Natsu makes a move
15. New relationship
16. Jealous Wendy
17. so it begins.
18. Over protective mates
19. Levy's descion
20. To the basment.
21.The Dragon slayer's Plan
22. The attack
23. New Plan, New Features.
24. Wendy
25. The cure.
26. Another one healed
27. Stingue
28. Plan 3.0
29. Located
30. Plan 4.0
31. Gale
32. Jellal And Meredy
33. Hopeless Dragons.
34. Plan 5.0, Kinobra
35. Nalu
36. Final

6. Wendy's mate? Lucy likes Natsu?

13.7K 322 97
بواسطة superchimchar

"Guess what lucy-Chan!" Levy squealed running up to lucy. "I'm out" Natsu said and left. "What's up levy?" "I kissed gajeel!" "Oh gosh get out! Really?! Gale for the win!" Lucy cheered and chuckled at the same Time. "Lucy-Chan!" Levy yelled with a blush. Wendy walked up up to them.

Lucy's pov

"Uh levy, lucy can I talk with you two please?" Wendy seems a little scared. Wonder what's wrong?

~after an explanation of t be mating season~

"Gajeel chose me, wow...." levy said with a blush all over Her face. I chuckle. "So did natsu choose you?" Levy asked. "No. He likes lisanna obviously" I chuckle again. Wendy and levy looked at me with a "are you fucking kidding me" face. "You seriously did not just say that" levy said. "What? He does it obvious" I say again. "So what are you just in denial?" Wendy asks. "What?! No! I just know he does that's all. He was so happy when she came back.." I say with my smile  slightly turning into a frown. "Lu Lu! Get in the game, he likes you!" levy cheered. "Wendy, do you have a anyone your interested in?" I ask. She puts her head down and blushes. "W-well I never really put t-to much t-though into i-it" she says shakily. "C'mon Wendy spill the deeds" levy and I cheer. "Nuhuh!" Wendy yells and runs away.

"bye lu-lu" levy chuckles and walks away. I sigh. I actually wish natsu chose me. Wait what!?!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

25.5K 342 10
Yui escape from the 10 scary, and hungry vampire. 4 years later, she return to the mansion for a mission but the vampire notice she had change. W...
111K 1.9K 18
This is a story where when Lisanna comes back and the guild ignores Lucy, except for Master, Laxus, Wendy, Pantherlily, Carla, Romeo, Asuka, Juvia...
118K 2.4K 30
In this story, Natsu is not the only one who is a demon. Lucy is also a demon. They are both from the Fairy Tail Guild and in the past, they were kno...