I'm Not Okay (rewrite)

By Oolijku

Caroline was almost a normal girl. She had a few friends, but she spent most of her time locked away in her r... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Six

72 1 0
By Oolijku

I wake up early the next morning, ready to get dressed. I roll myself out of bed and look at myself in the mirror, realizing that I have a sharpie mustache.

"GODDAMMIT ANNA! WHERE ARE YOU?" Anna is the only one who would do that. I haven't seen her in months. I walk into my bathroom, and scrub the marker away. I lift my hair straightener, and do my hair. I nervously do my makeup, afraid Anna will jump out at me and prank me again. Claire must have invited her last night. I grab my backpack and rush out the door, not saying goodbye. Anna always pranks us when she comes over. Last time she came, I had to go to class with shaving cream in my hair. I run to the lecture hall, and sit in the back, ready for class.

The day passes quickly, and I cautiously walk home. I enter my small home, and see Anna sitting on the couch.

"Anna! I missed you!" I say, running to hug her.

"Where's your mustache? I worked so hard on that!" She snickers. I punch her arm.

"Hey! It was just a prank!" I swear, one day I'm going to kill her, and it's going to be 'just a prank'.

"Whatever. I'm going to go text Frank."

"Who's Frank?"

"Frank Iero."

"Did someone post his number? I want it!"

"He gave it to me, ass-wipe."

"No he did not!" I pull my phone out, and show her the contact. She gasps, and Claire walks in the room with Mikey. Anna's jaw drops. I chuckle, and leave them alone as I head to my room. I send a text to Frank asking when he'll be continuing his tour. They must've had a break, which is why they're still here. I'd think they'd want to go back to New Jersey, but I'm glad they didn't. They've been staying in a hotel instead.

*in a few weeks. you should come with us.*

*i don't want to be a bother...* I really want to go on tour, but they probably won't have room on the bus.

*you won't be. just told Brian, ur coming its final.* I squeal with excitement. I'm going on tour with my favorite band! Just then, Nelly calls me for dinner.

"I'm not hungry! I'll eat later, you guys go ahead." I lie. I never really eat. I don't feel the urge. I feel like painting, so I do a quick sketch on the canvas with pencil. I draw a sunset with a tree, and two people sitting under the tree. I'm planning to have the sunset be a lot of colors, and have the tree and people completely black. After I finished my sketch, I paint the colors in, and it looks better than I expected! I put the canvas in my bathroom to dry, and I see my heart painting. Luckily, the water did no damage.

I check my alarm clock. It's 9:46. I may as well go to bed early. I don't have anything else to do.

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER I'LL UPDATE SOONER, I HAVE BIG PLANS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 2.4K 30
"People build up walls, not to keep others out. But to see who cares enough to break it down." Nicole the eighteen year old nobody, the outcast, the...
3.6K 139 34
Caroline was almost a normal girl. She had a few friends, but she spent most of her time locked away in her room. That is, until she meets gorgeous r...
13.2K 910 29
When Frank took the job at the local coffee shop, he didn't think he'd ever pay much attention to the people who stop by every day in this small town...
261 110 55
Reese always felt different. She thought she'd never be able to be normal. Then, she met Mikey Way. He took her from where she was and introduced her...