Deep Blue Pool [free iwatobi...

By MenmaChin

will water help them to realize their love or will be the reason for them to be apart. Disclaimer: i do not o... More

Deep Blue Pool [free iwatobi swim club fan fic]
Chapter 3 A childhood friend
Chapter 4 The Swimming Club
Chapter 5 Camera and Guitar
Chapter 6 Her Swimming Style
Chapter 7 Commotion: Stay Away
Chapter 8 Answers
Chapter 9 Oceanarium : Friends
Chapter 10 Getting Closer: Trainer
Chapter 11 1st day: 1st talk
Chapter 12 The Camp: Dolphin-kun
Chapter 13 The Camp2 They Meet: Late at Night
Chapter 14 The Battle: Confusion
disconnection notice?? Ah no a letter from the author :)
Chapter 15 Rest day
Chapter 16 Umi's house
Chapter 17 The Pocky Game
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Unlucky day!?
Chapter 20 Express and Tell
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 She is
Chapter 23 Sweet nothings

Chapter 2 Friend : Rival

3.6K 69 0
By MenmaChin

Haru, Makoto, and Nagisa come to Samezuka Academy, hoping to see their friend Rin. A friend of them that they did not see for a long time. When they saw him on their old school he is really different and cold so they want to talk to him. They wait for the indoor pool to be empty, and then they swim in it. The one who enjoy the most (not notice in his expression) is Haru, because he really loves the water. And he loves to swim in it.

            A little while, a silhouette of a guy is coming.

            “Rin-chan!” Nagisa called as he recognizes the silhouette of the guy.

            Rin stops in front of Haru that is in the water and pointed a finger to him and said,

            “I challenge you, Haru!”

            “B-but you don’t have to do this Rin-chan.” Nagisa said.

            “Its not the same as it was before.” Rin said.

            “Ok, I accept your challenge.” Haru said. “Makoto give the signal” He added.

            As Makoto gives the signal both of them jump on the pool and race, its freestyle since it’s the only swimming style that Haru knows.

            As the competition is getting tense and believe that Haru will win but it ends the opposite. Rin wins the game, but he is not happy because Haru intentionally loses to him.

            “What do you think are you doing!” he angrily said.

            “You win.” He said with monotonous voice.

            Then a teacher caught them.

A/N: ok, this part is bad X( sorry. I just retell the part on episode two of the said anime. but, I will do my best in the next chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.3K 21
A bundle of different genres of Free! Iwatobi Swim Club oneshots between you and the lovely male characters. ♡ -- © Hiroko Utsumi for the characters...
21.1K 593 12
You recently moved from Australia to Tokyo and hardly know anyone. Your uncle lives in Tokyo and you go there with him. He signs you up for Iwatobi H...
20.2K 855 18
Rin x Haru for the win Some cute stuff, and a basic story line. I hope you enjoy ^~^ /////////-/////////-///////// "You are my sunshine." "My only su...
32.7K 653 19
this is my first english story about the anime free so wish me luck hihi (y/n) met sousuke and rin in elementary school. After that Rin left they nev...