Mi Reino

By xox_aaliyahh

"We been through a lot within the last 24 hours and it opened my eyes to things." I started looking him in th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue

Chapter 10

9.2K 462 80
By xox_aaliyahh

Elise P.O.V.

A/N: I don't know when I will be able to update again, so I decided to make an extra long chapter for y'all and make it even better than the chapter from last night, because with that chapter I was 100% rushing with it. So enjoy! And excuse all mistakes and errors. The dress she wore in the mm.

Elise's P.O.V.

As I arrived home the dog began to bark loudly in my ear and I heard the thumping of his tail against the car seat. I heard Victoria open and close her door and then I heard my door open and I carefully got out and let Chocolate, our new dog, guide me into the house where the aroma of fresh vegatable soup filled my nose.

Chocolate guided me into the kitchen where I heard the banging of pots and pans and the water boiling on the stove. Victoria took my hand and led me to the table and help me sit in the chair and I heard her pull out a chair from beside me. Shortly after, I heard Laura's footsteps come from behind me and the same smell of vegetable soup filled my nose. Luara sat in front of us, said a quick prayer and we began eating our food.

"So at 8:00 tonight I am going out to eat with Mr.Alsina." I told Victoria and Laura, "So tonight I am going to need you Laura to tuck my little princess in and read her a bedtime story."

Laura answered, "Okay, I will. If you dont mind me asking, where is Mr.Alsina taking you tonight?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm not sure where he is taking me tonight, all he told me to do is dress real fashionable and classy."

"I have a feeling that Mr.Alsina has a crush on my boss." Laura giggled.

Victoria spoke, "Not trying to bust your bubble for tonight, but remember you said you were going to try to give me a daddy, mommy?"

I sighed, "Sweetie, I cannot give you a new daddy, in life you only get one father."

"But.. But.. You said.. You said you would try." I heard her whimper.

"Victoria, nobody can replace your father, you can't get a second father. There is no way another man can be your father. But one thing I did say I could do was get a male role model for you. A guy who can teach you how to be treated and how to be respected by a boy." I finish ate my food.

"But the father and daughter dance ball is in 2 weeks. Who is going to go with me? The father's day lunch is in a month. Who is going to go with me? And then later on in the school year is father's workshop where I can bring my dad to tell the class what he does for a living. I want to participant in these activities mommy." Vicoria started crying.

I raked my hand through my hair, "Victoria I will try, I can not make promises that I know I might not be able to keep. So please stop pressuring me into finding you a father after I told you that in life you only get one."

"Yea, I only get one and you killed him!" I heard her scream and run off to her room.

You know that moment your heart drops, your breathing stops and your eyes bulge out and are huge like saucer. That was the state I was in right now. Putting my spoon down, my shaky hands interwined together and I rested them in my lap.

I loved Vincent from the bottom of my heart, I tried to be everything that he wanted me to be but I wasnt good enough. He has cheated on me twice, with my best friend and his assistant, he has beated on me more than I can count on my fingers, and then tried to beat on my daughter, he has raped me countless times. And you see, I can't tell me daughter everything, or the real reason why I killed her father or she will fear every man that walks on the earth and I dont want her to fear nobody but Christ himself.

"Miss Young, she doesnt mean it. She is just upset that she isnt getting what she wanted." Laura came and sat beside me.

"But its true, the only father that she had I killed him. Took him away from her and it is my fault." I whimpered.

I felt Laura's smooth rough hands rub the center of my back, "Miss Young, you did what you had to do to protect yourself and your daughter. If you stayed with that man, there is no telling what would of happened to you or your daughter. You did the right thing."

"But now my daughter is facing the consequences, there are these balls, and dinners, and come to school meets with their father and my daughter is going to miss out on it. I dont want her to miss out on something that can be so wonderful." I huffed.

"Well let August go with her. If you did your research on him he has three nieces that he visits often and treats them like they are his own. I'm pretty sure Victoria wouldnt mind meeting him." She suggested.

"Oh yea! She met him today at my office and he gave her a bag of candy and told him some lame joke that she thought was hilarious." I cracked a smile remembering how happy my daughter was.

"What was the joke?" Laura asked.

I shook my head chuckling, "What do you call a little chicken?"

"Oh shit. I know this one. Uhm.. Uhm.. You call it a little bird." She guessed.

"No."

"A big bird."

"No? Its a little chicken Laura." I laughed.

Laura gasped, "Oh yeaaa. Uhm, you call it a pigeon."

"No."

"Chicken nugget."

"No."

"Chicken salad."

"Laura. The answer is 'chicken little', like the small sandwiches from you can buy from KFC." I smiled.

"Dammit, that was gonna be my next guess. I swear." Laura said.

"Yea sure, what time is it?" I asked.

She replied, "It is 6:39."

"Damn, I need to get ready for my date, don't forget to tuck Victoria in for tonight and read her bed time story. She likes Cinderella the most, so read that one." I suggested.

I felt the soft furry coat of the dog and bent down, only to have the dog shove the leash into my hand and guide me up the stairs into my room. Once I was in my room, I went to the nearest wall and felt my way to my closet to find me nice evening dress for tonight. After entering my closet, I started feeling the corners of my dress to find what color I wanted to wear for tonight. Deciding on a blue dress, I took it from the hanger and felt my way back to my bed and laid it on top of it.

In my closet and all my clothes in my dresser, I have everything stitched in the corner of what color it is so I know what color I am wearing. With my shoes, I have the color and fabric type of it stitched to the sole of the shoe.

After having my whole outfit picked out, I let Chocolate guide me into the bathroom were I ran me nice hot bubble bath and soaked myself in it. Roughly 30 minutes later, I got out the bath, dried off and put on the clothes that I had out. Deciding to let Laura put my hair is loose curls, I called her name and she came running up.

"WHAT IS? I GOT THE POLICE ON SPEED DIAL, YOU NEED ME TO GET THEM?!" Laura hollered.

I hissed, "Shut the hell up Laura, I called you because I need you to curl my hair."

She kissed her teeth, "So you had to scream? I thought you had fallen and couldnt get up, I thought I was going to be without a job."

"Thats what you care more about? Your job and not me probably dying on the floor?" I said with an attitude.

"I mean.. I care about you too, but I gotta get this bread." Laura explained, "Now sit down and let me curl your hair. He will be in 20 minutes."

___________________

The sound of a knock on the door, awoke me from my daydream as I got up only to be beat by Laura to the door.

"Hey Mr.Alsina, I am putting Miss Young on a curfew, and I want her home by 10:00 tonight, not tomorrow morning. And if I see any bruises on her neck, dont blame the heat of the curling iron because I curled her hair and I did not leave a mark. I want her back tonight at 10:00 looking the same way as she left." Laura preached.

I hissed, walking over to where I hear them talking, "Laura, you are not my mother. I am a grown woman and will do as I please. Now go back into the playroom with my daughter and play with her. Remember, she is to be in bed by 8:30 and asleep by 9:00."

She huffed, "Alright Miss Young, I got you. You just go out there and have fun, just not to much fun."

August took me by the hand and led me to his car where he opened and close the door for me. As I heard him get in the driver's seat, buckle in, I heard him fall silent for a moment before he began to speak.

"You look gorgeous tonight." AUgust complimented.

I smiled, "Thank you, I know I can't see what your wearing, but I am more than positive that what you are wearing is handsome on you."

He chuckled,"Thank you. By the way, your daughter is a lovely person."

"Well thank you, everybody that meets her says she has such a bright personality and would kill to have a daughter like mines." I blushed, "I try my hardest to give her, her deepest desires, all her wants and all her needs."

"I hear what ya sayin' ma. But wanna know what she came up to me and say?" August questioned.

I smiled and covered my mouth, "Oh Jesus christ, what did she say?"

He replied, "She asked if i was her father that ya was gon give to her. I dont know what goin on in ya head or ya life. But she need a father figure in her life."

I sighed, "I know she needs a male remodel in her life, but where am I going to find one at? I can't go to a random guy and be like, be a male figure to my daughter. I would come out as a physco. This needs more than thoughts the you think."

"Not really, her father figure can be right in front of you. Like for real Elise, I aint got no problem being a father to her. Plus, I think she like me anyways." August suggested.

I shook my head, "August I can't askof you to do that, this friendship needs to stay professional, cause you expand my business and leave then what? My daughter would feel betrayed and abandoned and I don't want her feeling that way what so ever."

"Hol' up a minute, ya think that Ima just up and leave ya after I am done expanding your business?" August questioned.

I shrugged, "I kinda thought so."

"Nah man. Ya don't feel what is going on between us?" He asked.

I shrugged again, "Not really."

"Ya telling me that you don't ever think about it, how I am, what I am doing or who I am with? I know I do with you, every second of the day, I think about you and only you. I even cut off Joanna because I was thinking of you."

"That is your problem, not mine. I don't have intercourses with my assistant or secretary." I played with my thumbs.

"So ya for real don't feel anything between us? Not even the sparks when I touch ya hand?" I felt him intertwine our fingers and butterflies erupted in my stomach and the sparks.

"Stop it August, what are you trying to say? Just say it and stop stalling." I huffed snatching my hand back.

"Nothing, just forget I mentioned. Let's get tis date over with. We hea." He opened his door and slammed it shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 1.8K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
2.3M 46.6K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
373 27 9
Meet khloe willa: She's just a teenage girl whose afraid to LOVE And be LOVED He held her tightly as she struggled "what the fuck is wrong with you...
1.9M 71.9K 98
My name, is Armani- meaning shy, unique, and for those I care about, relentless. I'm from downtown New Orleans, yeah that one; the one that no good b...