Haven »•» TWD (Rick Grimes)

By twerkitlikeHarry

"I lose myself everyday and then I come back here to you, and you save me. You're my haven." _ COVER BY THE A... More

Note
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - K.M.O
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 & New Book Note
FALLEN IS UP!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
SORRY
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
SEQUEL IS UP
hello FRIENDS ❤️

Chapter 70

2.6K 94 70
By twerkitlikeHarry

warnings: very vulgar moments & some um yeah um stuff u probably shouldn't read if ur under 13

-

but that's just me

-

"Yo, Jerry! There's a pop machine!" The guy yelled.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Why would they want an almost eight year old pop?

"Shut up, Ben. We gotta finish them off. Most of them are already in the basement. Remember what they did to Alice? It's revenge time. We show no mercy." Jerry replied.

"Hurry up, guys. Ben, you're so stupid. That shit is older than Jake." A woman's voice replied.

Rick pushed me back into the corner of the closet as we watched a shadow walk by the door.

Rick released my hand to grip the crowbar he found, before holding the door knob with the other.

"Let's hurry before they get into the armory." The girl added.

I sighed, hearing them leave the room.

"Let's get out of here." Rick whispered.

I nodded, following him out of the closet.

I froze, finding one of the guys sitting on the couch.

"You know I'm not stupid, right?" He asked, holding his high power rifle at us.

"Actually, I think you are." Rick replied.

"What are you even here for? I've never seen you here." He replied.

"Medicine." I stated.

"Medicine, huh? Looks like you came to the wrong place. Medicine is in the basement, where we're killing what's left of everyone. Maybe today wasn't a good day to come," He replied.

"Why are you killing them?" I asked.

"For the same reason I'm going to kill you. I get this, this pleasure out of watching people suffer. Watching them choke on their own blood, body shaking, tears rolling down their cheeks- it makes me happy." He replied, a sick smile on his lips.

"What if we help you?" I asked.

"Help? Oh, sweetie. I don't need help." He replied. 

"You're a coward." I stated.  

Rick turned his head to look at me, giving me the 'shut your fucking mouth' look.

"A coward?" He asked, chambering a bullet into his rifle.

"You kill innocent people. Innocent people who can't fight back." I replied.

"Maybe that's why I love hearing their screams and feeling their blood splatter onto my face. It's an amazing feeling, really. You should try it sometime." He replied.

"I did. You see this blood?" I asked, pointing to my face.

The blood caked on my face was from the guy who had Rick and Carl. I got a sick satisfaction from it because he hurt them.

"It looks like the same blood that I'm going to draw on these white walls with- from you." He replied.

"Maybe so. I think it'd be a great way to leave the world- letting someone else express their self with my blood. Sounds fun." I replied, trying to breakthrough to him that I was just as crazy as him.

"I like you." He replied, smirking.

"I know why you're doing this." I declared.

"Why's that?" He asked, acting like he actually cared about what I was saying.

"These people done something to someone close to you. I have the same exact feeling when someone hurts my family. I get satisfaction out of killing them, watching them bleed. Only because they hurt my family." I explained.

He tilted his head to the side, his eyes locking with mine.

I'm not sure how I was being so calm, but talking was the only way we could get out of this.

"But we both know that when no one else is around, you're laying in your bed trying not to lose yourself because the guilt begins to eat you alive. Right now, you're just trying to make yourself tough. You're pushing everything you've ever done to the back of your head, and you're trying to enjoy what you're doing to these people." I continued.

"You might be enjoying it right now, but when the silence overcomes everything and you're left alone with your thoughts, it eats you from the inside out." I added.

"Smart girl." He stated.

"No, I've just been there." I replied.

"You might think you're some kind of damn poet, but at the end of the day you're going to be dead, and I'll still be functioning with the memory of you screaming for help. But that's just me," He spat, taking quick steps toward me before putting his gun to my throat.

I laughed, knowing I had him distracted.

"Guess what?" I replied.

"What?" He asked, smiling.

"At the end of today, I'm going to be remembering this knife going through your skull. I might cry, but that's just me." I replied, smiling.

I didn't flinch as his blood splattered onto my face from Rick stabbing him in the head.

I picked up his gun before I grabbed his mask out of his back pocket.

"Load up." I ordered, handing Rick the rifle.

Rick pulled the mask on from the one he stole from one of the guys he killed before I pulled on the one from the guy that just fell dead to the ground.

Rick and I both walked out of the room, hearing nothing but silence.

"You think we can handle this?" Rick asked, his blue eyes locking with mine.

"We've handled everything else." I replied.

We began running down the flights of stairs before we reached the basement of the small hospital.

"I got your back. Find the medicine, and I'll come find you when I'm done." Rick stated.

"I'm not letting you take them by yourself." I replied.

"I can do it." He replied.

"Please, you can't take them on! We don't know how many there are." I pleaded.

"I got it." He replied.

I bit my lip, watching him swing open the metal door.

Minutes later gunshots were being fired, people were running out of the doors and back upstairs.

I loaded the gun I got off of a dead guy before running to the back where I seen shelves and shelves of medications.

I bumped into a little girl, nearly knocking her down.

She screamed before beginning to run off.

I quickly chased after her before clamping my hand over her mouth.

"I'm not gonna hurt you," I rushed, pulling her behind one of the shelves.

"Help! A bad guy has my mommy!" She replied, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"You have to be quiet, okay?" I replied.

She nodded before running into different aisles of the shelves of medicines.

I followed her, finding a man beating the living shit out of who I assume is her mother.

"Close your eyes and count to five." I ordered the little girl who quickly obeyed me.

I put my gun up to the man's head, hearing the little girl count from one.

I pulled the trigger, the man falling to the ground with blood everywhere.

The girl screamed before running to her mommy who was on the ground with blood seeping out from her mouth.

After helping her up, I asked her where the antibiotic was that I needed for Maggie.

"Follow me. I'll keep you safe." I replied, after putting many bottles of the antibiotic in my bag along with IV injections of it.

"Who are you?" The woman asked.

After explaining everything to her the best I could, I lead her and her daughter out of the basement without getting them hurt even worse.

"Go to your rooms and lock your doors." I ordered them before going back into the basement.

I flinched, bullets hitting the metal door but not going through.

I looked around the best I could for Rick, but then I realized he might've ran out when I was looking for the medicine.

I ran back out before running up the stairs to the second floor where I left the girl I helped earlier.

I assumed she was dead- hearing the gunshot through the walkie talkie when she was pleading for help.

I followed the room numbers before finding the blood on the floor a few feet from her room.

I pushed open the door, finding her laying on the bed with a bullet in between her eyes.

I left the room before scanning the second floor for any more of the bad guys.

"Hey,"

I turned around, finding the little girl's mom I had helped from getting beat to death.

"You should be in your room." I stated.

"We want to help you. Our head master is watching the cameras as we speak. There's a man with a mask, he's following you." She whispered.

"I don't see him?" I asked, confused.

"There's three of them. They're planning to corner you- they know you killed some of their people." She replied.

"Where?" I asked.

"They're at the stairs right now, come on. We have to hurry." She replied, grabbing my hand.

I nodded, breaking out in a run behind her.

"His office is upstairs. Don't worry, he's very nice. And you said something about a friend? We'll check all of the cameras and help you find him. It's the least we can do," She replied.

"Do you have fire power? Weapons? Any of that?" I inquired.

"We do, in the basement. Apparently the intruders went there first and locked them all up. It was a set up, to get us all trapped in the basement and kill us." She explained as we ran up the stairs from the second floor.

-

I sighed, finding Rick sitting on the ground with his back against the truck.

He turned his head to look at me before standing up.

"We got them." He mumbled.

I nodded, trying not to break down.

"They asked if we wanted to stay.. But I told them about our community." I replied.

"You get the medicine?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Let's go." He mumbled.

On the way back home we were both extremely quiet, not talking at all. We were dealing with our demons.

-

I froze, Rick walking out of the bathroom without a shirt, and his hair was dripping wet.

"Was Daryl here?" He asked.

"Yeah, he dropped off the food Carol made." I replied.

"And he saw you in that?" He inquired, motioning to my t-shirt that reached mid thigh.

"He didn't see anything." I replied.

"Carl still with Tara?" He interrogated.

I nodded, throwing away the apple peeling.

He walked upstairs and I followed, curious to see if he was mad at me for talking to Daryl.

"Are you mad?" I asked, following him into the bedroom.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me?" He asked, unbuckling his belt.

"No." I squeaked, my back hitting the wall once he walked over to me.

He crashed his lips to mine before his hand made its way down to my underwear.

I pushed him into the bed before crawling on top of him.

I put my knees on either side of his waist before palming him through his jeans.

I pulled my shirt off before watching him throw his jeans across the room.

"Still mad at me?" I asked.

"Ah, I think I can start being mad again tomorrow." He replied, smirking.

He flipped us over before unclasping my bra and pulling it down my arms.

He connected our lips again before leaving hickeys on my neck.

My breath hitched in my throat as his hand rubbed me through my underwear.

"R-Rick," I stuttered, watching him pull my underwear down my legs.

I put my fingers in his hair, feeling his breath on my sensitive area.

-

"How is she?" I asked Glenn who was watching his wife sleep.

"I don't know, she's in so much pain," He replied.

"Is the baby okay?" I inquired.

"Denise checked this morning. It's doing fine." He replied.

"That's good." I replied.

"Thank you for getting that medicine. Rick told me about everything that happened," He stated.

"It's fine. Maggie's like my sister, I would do anything for her." I replied.

"I mean, it scared the shït out of me. All I could think of was losing her, and I don't have a damn clue of what I would've done if I had." He replied.

"Try not to think of that. I know it's hard," I mumbled.

"How did you stay so calm when Rick was on his death bed?" He asked.

"I didn't. I'd rather it be him than me any day. I kept blaming myself, and kept thinking the negatives. Stay positive the best you can, or it'll destroy you if you don't." I replied.

"He loves you, even though you think he doesn't. He talks about how he screwed up, how he misses having you in his arms every night, and how you drive him 'fucking crazy', in his words," Glenn replied.

"I love him, but being together just doesn't work for us." I replied.

"Maybe it will one day." He stated.

I nodded, walking over to Maggie and squeezing her hand before walking downstairs.

________________________

DO U GUYS LIKE THE MEDIA THING LIKE WHERE THERES GIFS AND PICS IN THE CHAPTERS?! IF SO LET ME KNOW AND ILL KEEP DOING IT

how'd u like that Sack action tho

LAVA U

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.9K 24
𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 | Who have you met in your life that you have had to leave? the walking dead ˢ² cover by me (*^‿^*) rick grimes x oc [ 𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒�...
1.4K 36 6
The zombie Apocolypse could not have come at a worse time for the Grimes/Dixon family. by geekygirl699 on ao3
16.1K 507 32
this book is being heavily edited sorry for the bad grammar I was clearly very young and illiterate at the time.
202 7 7
Y/N Dixon, daughter of the fierce Daryl Dixon. Growing up without a mother wasn't hard for Y/N, for she had her loving father, and amazing uncle. But...