The Cirque Du Freak Diaries:...

By LexxRain126

Following a girl named Emma Cassandra Shan, who has no memories but one, she has a 23-foot wingspan. Found in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 4

752 25 0
By LexxRain126

He was dressed in a black and blue suit with black dress pants. 

" How can I help you?" The tall man asked.

" Yes, um I came to see if you might have run into someone or know someone who has wings and can read minds and also can manipulate the elements." 

" Are you looking for someone?" 

" No. I was just wondering if you have uh...ran into someone or know someone..like me." 

" I see. I would have known, but I can not read your mind." 

Steve and I looked at each other then back at the tall man. 

I tried to read his mind to, but I couldn't. 

" Do you think this has something to do with your amnesia?" Steve asked. 

" What do you remember?" The tall man asked. 

" I just appeared on the side of the road and was found by two very nice people." 

The tall man took out a small notepad and a pen and started writing something down. 

When he gave me the piece of paper, it had where the Cirque's next show would be and handed me three tickets. " When you want to talk more, come to see the Cirque again, and maybe I will be able to help you." 

I looked at the date.  

I could fly pretty fast, but the boys would have to take a plane. 

I looked at Steve. 

" Are you guys going to be coming back here anytime soon?" I asked. 

" No." 

I held the hand up that had the tickets in them. " I can't except these. If my brothers can't come, I will not come. Besides, you look like a very busy man." 

" Keep them, they can be used at any time. You two should be getting home, it's getting late." 

" Thank you Sir, for your time," I said. " Have a safe trip." 

" You too." We turned around and exited the campground, not knowing our lives were about to change. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
7.9M 465K 48
Wang Li Xun, the Crown Prince, goes out hunting for the Celestial Flower to save his mother from a terminal illness. When he nearly dies from the att...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...