His love changed me (Book I)

By hazenight1

(UNDER EXTREME CONSTRUCTION) That one party, that one night, changed it all. Caydee Mitchell was a rebellious... More

Party girl [1]
Matt, Lollipops and Seducing...... [2]
jealousy, redecorating, and the truth......... [3]
Talking to the moon [4]
Feelings, Blake and Just a kiss? [5]
Bob, predictions, sexual tension? [6]
Breanne?! [7]
Hard decisions, paranoid?.... [8]
Family, Eva, and sympathy? [9]
Zed, fights, humans..............[10]
Camping, happy meals and forgiveness......[11]
Kids, Hailey and the secret.......[12]
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰. Those words.... ~♥~˚ ✰* ★ / \ ˚. ★ * [13]
Painting, Hailey and secrets..........[14]
Lasagne, painting, princesses...... [15]
Nightmares, are you smarter than a 5 year old? [16]
Caydees nightmare....[17]
scars, weak, and talking........[18]
Dougie, Heat and Riots......[20]
Butterfly, them, and Derek............[21] (NEEDS EDITING)
Danger, sapphire and old friends.....[22]
Secrets revealed [part 1 of chapter 23]
Secrets revealed [part 2 of chapter 23]
Fights, Sierra, and Forgiveness.........[24]
Jinsu, Alex and being deceived by looks [25]
Last time? one peck, I love you.....[26]
Sacrifices [27]
Time, distance, I was here....[28]
Forced, Santa and Bracelets........[29]
Blackmail, Swings and being sad......[30]
Christmas shopping, Necklaces and Intense...[31]
He's back, Cocky and lies....[32]
Truth, French and déjá vu........[33]
Santa, Toys 'r' us and Sisters....[34]
Eiffel tower, surprises and Paris...[35]
Danger, Emails and unexpected surprises [36]
His love changed me [37] (Final Chapter)
SEQUEL
Check it out :D!

Stupid, Daniel and Tea!.....[19]

178K 899 103
By hazenight1

COMMENT

VOTE

AND FAN!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stretched and groaned when I hit something wet and soggy I frowned and looked at what it was it was wolf.

I smirked “oi” I said kicking it with my foot, it growled eyes still closed “oi” I shoved it with my foot again and it snapped its teeth at my foot “hey! That foot makes money” I lied.

They snapped there eyes open it was Brent I smiled “you make a sexy wolf” I winked.

He growled in warning “though you could do with a shave your really hairy and I don’t like hairy boys” I joked patting his head, I ran a hand through my hair “why you even in wolf form” I said.

Dylan walked in with a cup of water “Hurricanes going to happen and he felt the need to protect his mate” he said smirking.

I smirked “what a warrior” I cooed jokingly “my own personal body guard” I said kissing his snout he growled annoyed at us making fun of him.

Dylan chuckled “here Brent water” he said putting it on the shelf and walking out.

I smiled and got the water and bought it to his lips…or whatever you call a wolfs lips I think you call them lips? Or is that just me being dumb? Okay I'm stupid. No really I'm stupid, I mean come on read that sentence who says those type of things? Well obviously me! I'm so dysfunctional and even worse I have no one to blame for my ‘dysfunctional-ness’ if that’s even a word.

I'm so stupid! And its so frustrating cant I be clever? Like everybody else? Urghh this is so annoying.

He growled and when I looked at him I still had the cup thrust into his mouth I blushed and smiled sheepishly moving it back to its original place.

“Sorry babe” I said smiling sheepishly “change human now I miss your face” I said.

He gave a wolfish….was it a smile? I told you! I am stupid its so annoying!

He changed and I put my hands in front of my eyes, about 5 minutes late he changed into a pair of sweats and t shirt hugging his muscles.

I yawned “just how long was I asleep for?” I asked.

He shrugged “Dunno you sleep a lot though you went to sleep yesterday at like 7.00” I checked the time it was 8.00 in the morning “damn man I sleep a lot” I said.

I shivered “lets cuddle and talk” I said pouting and putting my arms in front of me in a ‘hug me’ gesture.

He smiled and then shook his head cockily “I'm Alpha of the state I don’t do no cuddling” he said.

I scoffed “well then ill go cuddle with Blake” I said getting up.

He immediately came and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him, his arms wrapped around me securely I smiled and put my head on his chest wrapping my arms around him.

“Tell me more about yourself” I said to Brent.

“what ya’ wanna know?” he asked.

I shrugged “anything” I said “anything interesting” I corrected.

A chuckle rumbled through his chest “I love my mum, I love my dad, urmm I love you, I love urmm I love……you,-”

I cut him off “well okay then, you love lots of people okay not lots you said me twice” I smiled “and I thought I was stupid” I mumbled.

“hey! I heard that, your turn” he said.

I grinned “my interesting life, I'm half Latino, I get it from my mum, urm I met Chantelle in my first fight with this girl she stood up for me and we beat that girl up bad,” I chuckled  “we were like 5 but we were wicked kids” I said sighing happily at the memories of it “and then Chantelle and me were like the best of friends and then one day when were 9 we saw holly getting picked on by some big dudes and she was 8 they were like 10, and Chantelle and me were bored so we made the guys regret ever saying anything to Holly so we were like the three musketeers only holly was a goody too shoes” I stated.

He chuckled “wow my life’s boring” he said.

I grinned “oh yeah my life was the best” I said.

He kissed my head.

“why do you like Eminem so much?” he randomly asked.

I shrugged “dunno like his songs are so touching he helped me through a lot of problems and he's hot” I said.

Brent growled “he's an old man, I’m the hot one”

“Sure what ever helps you sleep at night”

“You do” he said.

I hugged him closely “ha.” I said in a bored tone.

My phone buzzed and I leaned over to get it, I sat so I was straddling him “shall I read it to ya’?” I asked.

Brent reached for it and opened the text then he furrowed his eye brows “it’s from a Daniel” he said.

I grinned “pass it” I said snatching the phone from him he wouldn’t let me take it.

I frowned and pouted “seriously pass it” I said boldly.

He read it and growled “I love you to?” he said “why the hell is he saying I love you?!” he roared.

I cocked my head to the side “why not?” I said confused.

“What do you mean why not?!” he shouted I got up from his waist and crossed my arms over my chest.

“I mean so what, what’s wrong with that?! It’s no big deal Stupid” I mumbled.

“Stupid!” he said his fists clenching his veins popping out of his neck “its no big deal?! There’s another man saying he loves you and its no big deal?!” he said turning red with anger.

“Yeah” I said simply confused as to why he was angry “your dumb!” I stated.

“I'm dumb! Great just great! How could you do this Caydee?”

“Do what! What did I do wrong?” I said confused.

“You cheated on me!”

“I did” I gasped “when?”

“I just read that text!”

“And?”

“What do you mean and?”

“He’s my cousin why is it wrong?” I said innocently.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair “why didn’t you say that to begin with?” he said softly.

I sighed “sorry” I said smiling sheepishly.

He sighed “I need time alone” he said walking out the room.

----

It’s been 2 days Brent hasn’t talked to me…I think he's pissed with me. He's slept in the guest room I miss my jelly bean I made a cup of tea and walked into his room.

“I made tea” I announced opening the door.

“I don’t want tea” he mumbled.

“I didn’t make you tea” I said closing the door and blowing my tea “this is my tea” I said.

“Then why did you tell me?”

“It’s a conversation starter” I said sipping my tea.

“That’s a horrible conversation starter” he said.

I frowned “oh is it? Were conversing,” I smiled “check and I'm with my mate checkmate” I sang.

“Why do I bother talking to you people?” he mumbled.

“If it makes you feel any better, we rarely listen” I said.

He grumbled something.

“Stop being mean” I pouted “I'm sorry I miss you” I said putting my tea on the bed side draw.

He turned around he frowned “I miss you too” he said.

I smiled and snuggled into his bed “why were you ignoring me?” I asked kissing his cheek.

“dunno” he shrugged “I was annoyed”.

I pecked his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck and straddled him sitting on his lap leaning my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat that I missed so much.

I kissed him on the lips.

----

We were sitting in the front room with all the pack I was munching on a chocolate bar while he was talking to his pack.

“Your so stupid how could you do that” he roared to one of his pack members.

I frowned why is he being so mean?

I stood up “stop being so mean Brent” I said.

“Caydee stay out of this” he growled.

“Your being mean and no one wants to play with you” I said.

His features’ softened and a smiled overtook his lips he looked at me and pulled me into a hug “were not playing but if you want to I'm more than willing” he whispered flirtingly into my ear.

I frowned “gross!” I said pulling away from his hug.

“Say sorry” I demanded.

He frowned “no.” he said.

“Say it” I said sternly.

“Sorry” he mumbled.

I grinned “good,” I pecked him on the lips.

----

I walked into the house and sighed I couldn’t have Hailey live here not with them, but she was in risk of this to…considering the fact she has no clue who her mum and dad were.

I wish she knew…I need her to live with me, protect her from them…if only she knew how risky and dangerous they were.

I sighed forget it for a while just think about your life.

----

I walked into Hailey’s room and saw her sitting there “I'm sorry your uncle had to drop you off I was busy baby” I said.

When I turned around I saw her sitting there with her base ball cap and faded jeans and cute little yellow hoody “I sang for old people” she said grinning.

I smiled “really? Sing for me….although I'm not old…. I hope” I said smiling sheepishly.

 She blushed “get the guitar……will you make fun of me?” she asked.

I giggled “why would I!?” I said smiling and walking into my room.

I got my guitar and walked back into the room “this hasn’t been used for like 10 years!” I exclaimed rubbing the dust of it.

I grinned and sat on the bed near Hailey she smiled “what shall I play?” I asked.

“Cody Simpson Cry your heart out!” she exclaimed.

I grinned “I love that song!” I said.

She smiled “I know I found his album in your room” she said blushing and smiling sheepishly.

I grinned “okay sing and ill play” I said.

“I'm back to put the sunshine back in your mind
Cause, I don't like the way he’s got you raining all the time.
Put away your troubles by leaving him behind.
So every time you look up clear blue sky
But here he comes again
Like a cloud in your view,
Blocking all of your light,” she sighed stopping I think that’s all she knew.

I grinned “that’s was awesome!” I said when she stopped “oh my gosh I wish I knew how to sing like that” I exclaimed.

She giggled “the old man gave me a kiss on the hand and a chocolate, but then stupid Dylan got angry and I had to go” she pouted.

I grinned “I love that! I want you to sing to me again sometime” I said.

She’s exactly like her….just need to keep her safe now..

-----

I awoke to a stupid song blasting throughout the room I groaned and picked it up “what?” I snarled.

“Hey!” they chirped from the other side.

“Leave me alone Brent I'm tired” I mumbled into my pillow.

“Okay, okay lazy bum come on lets go have some fun!!” he exclaimed.

This dude is weird one minute he's all moody next thing you know he's the happiest boy in the world.

“I'm tired leave me!” I cried.

He chuckled “baby! I miss you” he said.

“Okay fine come to my house then” I mumbled.

I went back to sleep I woke up when I felt someone pull me on top of them, I could smell them it was Brent I smiled and snuggled into him more.

“I didn’t know you played guitar” he said wrapping his arms around me.

“I do it when I'm bored” I mumbled suddenly wide awake not wanting to waste any time with Brent.

He rubbed my waist and I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand “play me something?” he said.

I snorted “no way, I only do it with holly she’s the one that plays I'm only a little bit good” I mumbled getting up.

He sighed “promise to play it for me one day?” he asked, I nodded.

----

I yawned and stood up “Hailey GET UP!” I shouted grinning and walking into her room.

She sat there in the corner her legs pulled up to her chest she was rocking to and fro and scared look masking her small beautiful features,I frowned and worry took over me. She shivered and I pulled my arms around her “baby? Everything okay?” I asked worried.

“I heard them” she whispered “again” she hugged me “they said they wanted me” she said scared.

“b-baby” I said scared “I wont let anything happen to you” I said scared myself “don’t worry” I said unsure.

She was already hearing them, this was bad she was only like 6 how could she have heard them so quickly?

i tucked her in bed and sat on the sofa thinking this over, I'm not good at this how can I figure this out? I sighed and slammed my head on the table.

I have to ring him.

I dialled his number and waited for it to ring 5 times and then finally he picked up. I took a deep breath “Hello” he said.

“Cody” I said.

“Caydee!” he exclaimed “How you doing?” he said.

I sighed “I'm good, you?”

“Perfect”

“Diana?” I asked.

“She’s fine and so are the kids”

“Good now we have to sort something out” I said.

I told him my problem.

“Shit, man this is bad” he said.

I nodded and realised he couldn’t see me “I know, thanks for reminding me “now tell me what do?”

now read the message at the bottom REALLY IMPORTANT.

okay im sorry but i may not upload for a while because of school and im going to put my head down this year and cosidering the fact that im not really the best behaved student i have to because im on my last warning, and i have my GCSEs in a couple of months and i cant fail so i may not upload for a while but when i do ill make sure its long :D! Dont worry! i wont upload after like a year! ill upload! but not as frequently thank you for all your support means alot to me!! i love you guys more than words can tell! :D!!!!

 Also people who aksed why is Hailey living with her? shes a mystery? ;) i just keep suprising yah dont i? lol anyway who is Cody (no not cody simpson)?!?! 

-Starstruck.

    xoxoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 10.3K 54
❗❗THIS IS A RENEWED VERSION OF MY STORY HIS VICTORIA, YOU CAN SEE THE ORIGINAL ONE IN MY PROFILE❗❗ ⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke ...
1.5M 27.3K 28
*Was originally The Alpha's Pregnant Mate* (Completed) Stubborn, over protective, possessive, and werewolf Rane Moore throws a party at his house. He...
5.1M 170K 40
Science proved that opposite powers attract but their case was different. They were as different as day and night but because of a stupid tradition t...
190K 2.6K 43
He was dark.She was light.. He was a playboy. She was innocent.. He was rough. She was kind.. He was short temper. She was calm...