Why Do They Hate Me? (One Dir...

By unitedstatesbum

Addie, 16 years old. She use to get beaten by Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, and Louis Tomlinson. She has no idea... More

Why Do They Hate Me? (One Direction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Fyi!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sorry..

Chapter 10

279 10 0
By unitedstatesbum

Addie's POV:

Me: Harry, what are you doing here?

Harry: I know what you're thinking, listen, I'm sorry, for everything, I wanna fix everything between us. Please, forgive me?

Me: I can't just forgive you right here, but I will when you prove to me that you have changed.

Harry: I will do whatever it takes.

And he walked out. Wow, I really didn't see that coming.

Liam: GUYS, DINNER!!

I went down stairs, yay, we are having pasta! I sat down at the table and dug in.

Louis: Wow, that girl can eat. Niall, she's the right girl for you. Lol!

I saw Harry tense up.

Niall: haha. Maybe!

*skip 2 days cause I'm too lazy to write* (:

Still Addie's POV:

Yes! I'm finally out of that house. Now onto a tour bus. I found out that when we go to hotels, I share a room with Zayn and Louis. Why them? I would have been happier with Barney! But, ill live, I hope... I packed up all my crap and went to the tour bus.

Louis: Addie, can me and Zayn talk to you?

Me: Sure! Where?

Louis: let's go to the bunks.

Me: alright!

I followed them to the bunks and I'm not that scared of them anymore, but I still have a tint.

Louis: Addie, I'm sorry about bullying you. Me and Zayn both are. Addie,

I know you can't forgive us right now, but we will make it up to you. I swear!

Me: Well, I forgive you. I really do, but, you can still make it up to me.

I said with a ear to ear smile. They both smiled and walked out of the room.

I walked out and grabbed all the junk food I could find and hid in the bunk.

Niall: ADDIE! WHERE'S ALL THE JUNK FOOD?!?!

I laughed when Niall came in.

Niall: Addie, hand over the food and no one gets hurt.

I laughed and told Niall that he should share his food with me. He sat down and started eating.

Niall: Hey Addie, can I tell you something?

Me: of course! What's on your mind?

Niall: well, um, ahh, I wanted to tell you... Thatilikeyou.

He said the last part really fast and I couldn't understand him.

Me: umm? Say the last part again but slow.

Niall: I... Like... You... Addie....

He was being a smart ass and said it really really slow. But I like him too!

Me: I like you too Niall.

Niall: you do?! Alright, Addie Marie Witte, will you be my girlfriend?

Me: yes!!!! A million times yes!

He had the biggest smile on his face, gosh, I'm really falling for him, hard.

Niall: so, are we going to tell the boys right away, or...

Me: let's make them wait!

Niall: alright!

I looked at the time and it was time for me to go to bed.

Me: Niall, it's almost 11:30, seriously, time to go to bed.

Niall: alright.

He pushed the junk food off my bed and pulled me into his chest.

Me: Niall, what are you doing??

Niall: I wanna sleep with youuuuuuuu!

After that, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
721K 34.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...