CaptainSwan in College

Από captainswan_princess

What if Emma and Killian were just regular college students? Emma's been an orphan her whole life and she ju... Περισσότερα

Orientation
Lunch
Roommates
The Party
Together?
Together
The Past
The Words
First Time
The Morning After
Promises
Taken
Found
Trying
Resting
Captured
Date Night
Exams
Plans?
Plans
Celebrating
Safe House
Walls
Chapter 24
Moving
Testimony
Christmas
The Crash
Waiting
Home
Secrets
Thoughts
Proposal
Staring
Announcement
Finals
Moving Out
Our Place
Monday
Amends
Shopping
Wedding Day- the Ceremony
Wedding Day- Reception
Wedding Night
Day One
Killian's Birthday
Heartbeat
12 Weeks
Results
20 Weeks
Tragedy
Mourning
Home
Due date
Back to Normal?
Questions
Published
Three Years Later
Bedtime
Sex?
Ten Years
Hiding
Stolen
Sleep
Disappearance
The River
Back Home
The Trial
Early
Labor
Simple
Surprise
The Girls
The Pool
Comments
Sick
Date
Please Read!
The Accident
Wrong
Emma's Birthday
Epilogue
Story Time
Emma's Funeral
News
Mia's Wedding
Jealousy
"If You're Reading This"
Hello, Loves!

Graduation

2.3K 116 23
Από captainswan_princess

*Emma's POV*

I'd gotten up early to practice my valedictorian speech but somehow I'd ended up on the sofa with Killian on top of me, our lips moving in sync together like always as we clutched onto each other. It was soft, slow but so passionate that it took my breath away. We'd already gotten dressed and everything for graduation, perfectly content to lay there and kiss senselessly as everyone else got ready around us.

"How can they still do that?" I heard someone, probably Robin say quietly as he walked past the sofa getting ready. "It's been almost four years and they're engaged. like, get sick of each other at some point."

"Or at least come up for air once in a while," Ruby muttered in agreement. "Even just take it to their room. Isn't that why they moved in together?"

"You're just bitter," Mary Margret said from the hall. "Because
 he fell for her before you could get your thighs around him."

"Shut up," Ruby snapped. "I stopped having a thing for him ages ago."

"Sure you did," Will snorted. "You broke up with me the second they started fighting last summer."

That caught me off guard, pulling away a bit to look at Killian with confusion. He met my eyes and just shook his head, leaning back down to kiss me again. I sighed, giving in and melting back into our rhythm easily. I felt him hold me tighter, knowing it would comfort me about having my best friend wanting him like that.

"Like Robin isn't totally in love with Emma?" She said defensively. "He has been since he laid eyes on her. Killian spent that whole summer outside my house trying to talk to her and Robin always tagged along."

A quiet growl came from Killian's throat, his grip on me growing even stronger. I pulled him closer, making sure I was as pressed to him as I could be as I kissed him more deeply. He relaxed a bit, the tension leaving his body everywhere my hands touched as I ran them up his back to hold his shoulders.

"Guys, stop," Mary Margret interrupted them before they could say anything else. "Today is supposed to be a happy day to celebrate the last four years we've spent together. Just stop fighting over the two most ridiculously happy people we've ever heard of, and let them do what they want and be happy."

They all muttered things under their breath but moved on, leaving us to each other until we had to leave for the ceremony. I was beyond nervous for my speech, almost regretting spending the morning with my lips too preoccupied to practice. Almost anyway.

"Don't let it get to you," Killian told me as he grabbed me before I could take my place in line. "I can tell how nervous you are, but just like I told you before, you're the smartest person I've ever met. Plus, I have first hand experience with what that mouth can do."

"Killian," I scolded him with a giggle as he smirked and kissed me. "I don't think my ability to make my boyfriend moan in many different ways is going to impress our audience of family, friends, and peers."

"Fiance," he reminded me and I immediately felt guilty, turning red but he just kissed me again. "It's okay. You've got a lot on your mind. As long as you remember who loves you and you know, lives with you." He leaned closer to whisper in my ear. "Who makes you scream their name every chance they get."

"You're just awful lately," I bit my lip as his breath tickled my ear, leaning into him. "Just you wait until we have our own place after all of this."

"Such a tease," He groaned, nipping at my earlobe. "I'm never letting you get dressed again once we're alone again."

"I gotta go get in line," I sighed, pulling away to look at him. "I have to sit on stage so they're probably waiting for me. Find me after?"

"I'll take you to that all night diner we found last month to celebrate," he smiled, fixing the stupid tassel on my cap and taking out his flask. "Now have a drink and relax before you go inspire us all with your amazing speech."

"Typical," I rolled my eyes but took a long drink. "Rum. Why am I not surprised?"

"Because you've met me more than once," he smirked. "Now go before you hold up the whole procession, miss princess."

"Shut up," I smiled, kissing him quickly but deeply before running to my place and calling over my shoulder. "Love you!"

"Good luck, baby!" He yelled back and my smile grew though I had to stand on my toes to see him. "I love you!"

We grinned at each other until I lost sight of him and we all filed into our seats, leaving me to sit awkwardly on stage with the administrators. I could see my friends scattered through our large class, mostly looking bored like everyone else. Soon it was time for my speech and I stood, smoothing my clothes and going to the podium. My eyes almost immediately met Killian's as I stepped up, my forced smile becoming wide and genuine as he grinned back at me.

"Well," I took a breath, holding onto the podium nervously. "I never expected to be making this speech, to be the top of my class, or even be graduating at all really. But when I walked on this campus four years ago, I also never expected to fall flat on my ass and have my whole life change. We've all been through so much in these years, so many amazing and heartbreaking things it'd be impossible to explain, but I know you're all just as relieved as I am that they're finally over. While I have absolutely no idea what's really going to happen next in all the insanity that has always been my life, I met some amazing people here that I know will be by my side no matter what."

I caught sight of Killian again and he smiled, winking and blowing me a kiss. I smiled, biting my lip as i tried to focus again.

"My plan is to be a writer, to tell the stories that really matter- the ones people never think to tell because they aren't always pretty and they don't always have a happy ending. And these memories I've made, they've become a story I can't wait to keep writing. We all have a story to write now, one with twists and turns we'll never see coming. It may not be what we want or think it should be, but it'll be yours, and that's exactly what will make it so special. And because I know you all just want me to shut up, I'll finish up by thanking each and every person who made today possible. I never had a home as a kid, but thanks to all of you, I found the people that will forever be a true home for me. So congratulations everyone! I hope it was as just as amazing for you and you go on to write your own wonderful story."

Everyone clapped and I saw a few people actually crying, Killian grinning at me proudly with tears of his own in his eyes. I shook hands with the dean and he gave me my diploma before I sat back down, everyone else soon following. Someone else closed the ceremony and we did the far too cliche throwing of our caps, soon grabbing them and filing out. I was lost in the crowd when the arms belonging to the exact person I'd been looking for were around me, lifting me off the ground.

"Killian!" I squealed happily, wrapping my arms and legs around him as he spun me around once before setting me on my feet and pressing his lips to mine. I smiled, stretching up on my toes to kiss him deeply as he pressed me into him. "We did it. We finally did it."

"Yes, love, it appears we did," Killian chuckled, moving my hair out of my face as he just gazed down at me and held me against him. "I never would have made it without you kicking my ass every step of the way. It's been the best four years of my life."

"Mine too," I smiled, kissing him softly a few times. "But I'm even more excited for all the years ahead of us."

"Oh yeah?" he smirked, pressing me into him even more. "You remember all that now do you? You haven't forgotten all about me?"

"Hmm," I pretended to think about it. "Maybe you should remind me a little." He smiled and kissed me deeply but only for a moment. "Mmm a little more if you don't mind."

"It'd be my genuine pleasure," he grinned, leaning down the few centimeters to meet my lips again. I sighed as I melted into the slow, almost ridiculously passionate kiss, my arms tightening around his neck. He had one arm around my back to clutch my side, the other hand gripping my hair at the back of my neck as his lips moved so perfectly with mine.

"Umm Emma?" I heard Ruby say awkwardly and I reluctantly looked over, licking my lips and biting the bottom one as Killian rested his forehead on my temple. "Could I talk to you for a minute? Alone maybe?"

"Oh, sure," I said with a bit of surprised, looking at Killian. "I'll be right back?"

"I'll just go find Liam," he smiled a bit though he looked really upset that he had to let me go. "Don't stray too far?"

"Wouldn't dream of it," I assured him, kissing him again softly a few times before he groaned and walked away as I turned back to Ruby. "So, what's up?"

"Well," she took a breath. "I know you heard us all talking this morning while you were, uhm, busy with Killian."

"Yes. I did," I nodded, crossing my arms uncomfortably. "What about it?"

"I just," she sighed. "Wanted to make sure you and I were okay. You're my best friend and I don't want some guy to come between us."

"He's not just some guy, Ruby," I said, annoyed that she'd refer to him like that. "We've been together almost four years and we're about to start planning our wedding. I'd really rather you don't talk about him like that."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that," she apologized quickly. "But we're about to leave school and I don't want us to lose contact because you don't want me around him."

"You blatantly said you wanted him," I said with way too much attitude. "You've been ridiculously clear about it since the day we met, and while I can handle a lot when it comes to other girls wanting him, it's not something I enjoy. Especially with my best friend. You even broke up with a guy who was crazy about you because he and I were fighting. If you wanted him so much, why did you encourage me when I said I liked him?"

"Because he obviously liked you too, and I honestly didn't think you guys would last anywhere near this long," she admitted, staying calm though I wasn't. "I thought I'd get a chance at some point, we'd have our fun for maybe a week or two and I'd move on. You have no idea how annoying it is to have to hear you two together every night and then have to see you two every day all over each other."

"Well I'm sorry my happiness annoys you!" I snapped, suddenly feeling Killian's arms wrap around me from behind to hold me to his chest. "But he's a human being, and an amazing man. Not some toy for you to have your fun with, okay? He's stupid perfect!"

"Emma," he said quietly, kissing just below my ear softly. "Calm down, love. It's alright."

"It's not okay!" I said as angry tears gathered in my eyes. "We were having a perfectly wonderful time and she's literally been hitting on you since the first time you guys met."

"Emma, I'm sorry," she said, starting to cry as well. "I don't mean to, you know how I am. I'm really going to work on it, I swear. I don't want to lose my best friend just because I'm stupid."

"I-I can't do this right now," I shook my head, turning to walk away but Killian caught me and pulled me close. I couldn't stop myself from wrapping my arms around him, my hands shaking as I clutched onto him and tried desperately not to break down with my face in his neck. He held me against him, taking off my cap so I could cuddle into him even more and running his fingers through my hair.

"Come, let's go," he said gently, lifting my chin so I had to look at him and wiping away a few tears with his thumb. "I think you need a drink and some celebratory pancakes. Sound good?"

"Very," I nodded, sniffling a bit as he kissed me softly and led me over to his truck. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," he said simply, pulling me tight to his side on the bench seat and keeping his arm around me as he pulled out of the parking lot. "It's pretty hot seeing you defend me like that. You're sexy when you're angry."

"Shut up," I smiled a little, snuggling into his side with my hand on his abs and he held me tighter. "You know I love you. I could never let anyone talk about you like that."

"I love you too," he said softly, leaning down to kiss me when we hit a stop sign. I put my hand on his cheek, the other holding the side of his shirt as he put the truck in park and kissed me deeply. He ran his hand up my thigh past my dress, pulling me half on his lap and making me moan softly as he kissed me even more. Someone pulled up behind us and honked constantly until he groaned and pulled away. "Bloody hell, shut up. I'm going. Can't a man make out with his girl anymore?"

Ugh I had to cut like, half this chapter to make it readable. I've been making them far too long, I hope you don't mind. I was also thinking of ending this story since they finished college and such. Or should I just let it get crazy long and go through their lives? Thoughts?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

156K 11.1K 46
Emma Swan is a troubled 17-year-old teenager who just recently was welcomed to a new foster family in the other side of the country, which means new...
1.6K 230 45
Who knew a pirate and a savior could ever fall in love? Well, Emma and Killian did. They changed each other for the better. Each one fighting countle...
67.6K 2.5K 50
This is my first fanfiction so please bear with me. This is a captainswan highschool au. Emma has just moved to Storybrooke with her apparent birth p...
16.7K 577 13
Emma and Killian make it back from the Underworld and they decide to begin the future they've always wanted together. I made this really, really fluf...