Work Harder | g.d

Da cuddledolans

"Do you like him?" "I don't want to." "But do you?" "I do." - The hot and successful actor, Grayson Dolan, de... Altro

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

7

6.2K 150 45
Da cuddledolans

"WHAT?!" I screamed, running towards Nick. I grabbed him, squeezing him as hard as I could, nearly crushing the puppy.

"Oh my freaking god," Kylie was speechless.

"You said you wanted a puppy!" he smirked, handing it over to me. "It's a he." he added.

"I was lowkey joking, Nick!" I still couldn't believe it. I slowly took the puppy into my arms. It immediately started licking me and barking cutely.

Skyler and Dad came around soon enough.

"I'll name it..... Lucky." I couldn't wipe the giant smile off of my face.

"Hey! That's what mum's dog was called when she was small!" Skyler jumped in.

I kissed Lucky on the nose gently, scratching him behind the ear, and set him down on the floor, and Skyler started playing around with him.

"Oh and here's some money for the collar and first visit to the vet." Nick handed me over a couple 100 dollar bills.

"Are you kidding me?!" I gaped, "No, I'm sorry. I can't take that."

"Sure you can," he smiled broadly, "Just take it. I love seeing you happy."

Kylie kind of got the sign and guided my dad into the kitchen, away from us. I couldn't express how happy I was and how much I loved Nick at this point.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him. He smiled against the kiss, taking me in his arms.

I guess we had forgotten to close the door while making out in the entrance, and soon, we heard a low cough from behind us.

I broke away to see Grayson standing in the doorway, carrying a small bag. He wore a pair of baggy sweatpants and a loose, purple tank top.

"Grayson," I started, "What are you-"

"It's your birthday," he interrupted, "I had to be here." He handed me the bag, and even though I didn't want him in my apartment, I welcomed him in.

We went over to the living room and all sat down on the sofas. When Lucky saw me, he jumped onto the sofa, cuddling up to me, as Skyler quickly sprinted over to the kitchen. I guess he already liked me.

"You got her a puppy?" Grayson chuckled at Nick. He only shrugged. I took out a small velvet box inside of the petite bag that Grayson gave me.

Nick saw the tension between us, but I think he saw some of it disappear as I slowly unclasped the small latch to reveal the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen.

It wasn't complicated, just simple, but gorgeous. It was a small heart encrusted with thousands of probably real diamonds around it, and in the heart was the letter M.

"You really didn't have to," I started blushing crazily, but went to give him a hug anyway. I didn't know what had come over me.

"I remembered how you loved looking into the jewellery shop when we were younger-"

The mention of our past made me uncomfortable, and he noticed, so he just stopped himself.

"You ready?" Kylie screamed from the kitchen.

"For what?" I screamed back, taking Lucky in my arms and stroking his fur.

"For this!"

Skyler suddenly came running back into the living room, throwing small petals of confetti everywhere and singing 'happy birthday'.

Then Kylie and Dad came in too, holding a massive red velvet cake and singing along too.

I did what every teenage girl would do and started covering my face in my hands, embarrassed by them.

But Kylie and my Dad only continued until the song was finished and in the middle of everything, I heard Grayson and Nick join in too. They settled the cake on the small glass table in the middle of the room.

I had to hold Lucky back from pouncing onto the cake and splattering it everywhere.

I started laughing as Kylie handed me a massive card. I couldn't wait to read the annual, ridiculous message that Kylie scribbled onto a piece of card for me.

"Thank you so much guys!" I spoke.

"Well, you're in for a surprise if you think that's all." Nick mumbled.

"Huh?" I giggled.

"What?" he replied, acting clueless.

"Who wants cake?!" Skyler screamed suddenly, giving me a knife and handing out paper plates with napkins.

+++

Glancing at myself in the mirror, I breathed deeply. I straightened out the silver dress and turned around, checking that the straps weren't folded in on each other.

"You think it looks nice, Lucky?" I asked Lucky. He responded with a high pitched bark, and then climbed onto my bed.

I didn't even know how he was already used to his name, I hadn't even been with him for a day.

"I'm ready. This dinner better be fancy." I laughed, to myself, and ushered Lucky out of my bedroom.

I followed him to the living room and he jumped onto Skyler and Dad.

"Okay, you guys going to be alright here?" I chuckled and slung on my thin coat.

"Yep! Just go, quick!" Skyler yelled excitedly.

"Have a nice time, honey," Dad hugged me, "Don't get too drunk."

"Dad! It's just a dinner!" I grabbed my purse and phone, then head out the door, waving them goodbye.

I checked my phone and saw a text from Kylie pop up as I went down the elevator of the flat and walked in the direction of the exit.

K: Sorry, couldn't make it, but Nick's waiting for you at the place. I put the location on your gps k?

M: Ugh okay thanks I'll see you soon

I switched off my phone and approached my car, got in and started it. As soon as I started driving, the gps system turned on and gave me the directions.

I soon pulled up into the parking lot of what seemed like an abandoned house. Well, it looked like it.

It wasn't very deserted; it was surrounded by a few other houses, strangely, but I still felt suspicious.

I decided to call Nick to see if I was in the right place.

Great. He didn't pick up!

But being the curious-ass self that I was, I crept up around to the front of the house. It only had one floor but you couldn't make out anything from the windows, as it was so dark inside, and outside.

I slowly turned the dirty door handle of the front door, and wasn't surprised to see it unlocked.

For three seconds, I could only see complete darkness. I literally couldn't make out anything, because it was so dark outside too.

I was about to reach out onto the right or left wall for a switch, but something grabbed me.

Of course, I screamed, but not as much when the lights flipped on and about 100 people jumped out from under tables and from behind curtains screaming: "Surprise!"

They were all so deadly quiet I had actually thought no one was in there.

Nick had grabbed my arm, but I relaxed when I saw him, pushing him back in a half frustrated and half overwhelmed way, as he just laughed his ass off.

Some music started playing through two big speakers at a corner of the wide room.

"We got you so good," he stifled between fits of laughter. "We scared the living shit out of you."

"What if you were some crusty, old, stanky, perv who hid here and fed rats for a living?!"

"Then I would have come and rescued you," he replied and drew me in for a tight hug. "Relax and let's have a great time."

The house was actually a great place to party. There were a few tables full of food and there was a small area for drinks. Then most of the area was for dancing, which was already taken up.

I think I could already make out a few drunk people.

"Maddie!" I heard Kylie scream from a corner of the room. She ran over to me in a flow-y purple dress, wearing the same party make up and some strap up high heels, her hair bouncing around her shoulders.

"You amazing lier!" I hugged her tightly, but then broke away to see Grayson sauntering over to us.

I completely forgot that they were together.

"Hey," he spoke through the loud music. I smiled meekly in response.

"You wanna get a drink?" Nick asked me, but didn't wait for a response. He dragged me over to the mini bar, gesturing at the wide range of alcohol I had on the menu.

Laughing, I quickly chose a random drink that was on the mini menu.

"You sure you want that one?" Nick chuckled as he saw where I had pointed to.

"Yeah..." I didn't sound so sure, but ordered it anyway. It was my birthday!!

The waiter soon handed me the small cocktail glass with a smile, turning to face someone else.

"Ready?" Nick looked at me as he held his drink in his hand.

I gulped it down before he could count down, wiggling my eyebrows at his surprised face at how much of a bad-ass I was.

As he chugged down his, I could already feel the strong chemicals taking effect on my brain. The substance tasted a lot like a sherley temple drink, but better and with alcohol.

I made my way through the crowd to the dance floor, getting greeted with a few "happy birthday!"s here and there.

The only source of light was from a giant and glittering, silver disco ball.

I felt like letting loose and dancing 'till I dropped.

I saw a figure approach me. I grabbed it thinking it was Nick.

Grayson

She grabbed my arm, pulling me towards her.

She thought I was Nick.

"Hey, baby," the words slurred out of her mouth. The drink she took must have been very strong.

She started to wrap her arms around my neck, playing with my hair.

Like she did when we last made out.

"Maddie," I mumbled, "Stop."

As much as I wanted this, I couldn't do it.

It wasn't right.

----

are they gonna hook up?¿

vote to find out😛

peace🤘🏻

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

24.6K 570 18
The Dolan Twins, Ethan and Grayson Dolan, were bullied throughout school. They got into a lot of fights because their bullies, Tyler and his "gang"...
445K 8.8K 30
Grayson and Gazelle have been best friends ever since kindergarten. It all started during 6th grade when Gazelle dicovered feelings for Grayson but n...
337K 5.9K 27
Hayden Smith is the best of friends with Ethan Dolan. But despite the close friend ship Hayden, and Ethan's twin brother Grayson hate each other. The...