Love (Brantley Gilbert Fan Fi...

By calebdouglas74

Zion Walker is in upcoming singer, that sings and dances, to older songs to rock and roll, to country songs... More

The News (1)
Packing Up Again (2)
The kiss (4)
Shopping With Jules (5)
The Club (6)
The Show (7)
Mama's House (8)
Pillowtalk (9)
Bora Bora (10)
The Everything(11)
Brantley's Mind (12)
Mama and Daughter day (13)
The Bar (14)
In Bed (15)
Wendy Williams show (16)
Valentine's Day (17)
The Test (18)
Break In (19)
The Truth Is Coming Out (20)
Coming Home (21)
The Walk Thru (22)
The Bed (23)
The Ex Wife (24)
Mom And The Song (25)
Dr. Mike Jonas (27)
Stone Cold Sober (28)
Picking The Song (29)
Women of the 90's (30)
Naming the baby (31)
The Truth is coming out now (32)
Birth of the baby (33)
Home Sweet Home (34)
Fight or be killed (35)
Zion and Kathleen (36)
Waiting..... (37)
Brantley Vs. The Kidnapper and the Rapist (38)
Aftermath (39)
Homecoming (40)
5 Months later (41)
Dress Shopping Part 1 (42)
Dress Shopping Part 2 (43)
The Wedding (44)
Reception Time (45)
10 years latter (46)

First Show (3)

2.8K 65 1
By calebdouglas74

Zion's Pov

I was in the back of the concert hall, where I will be singing at. In my room I only have Fifi and Jules who is doing my makeup and hair. I only have about 5 songs I'm going to sing, but I'm only going to be up there for 45 minutes, so I think I got all of this down. 

Brantley and I haven't really talked that much since this morning. We might have said a few words here and there, but nothing to top that. As Jules was doing my make up Brantley walked out of the showers with only a towel around his waist. The water was dripping off of his smooth body. His chest hair and happy trail was all wet. As I kept looking at him, my body got goosebumps all over. 

No man has ever had that power over me. I mean yes I have been with a few men, but not in the last year. I mean I want it all. The man that loves me for me and not for my money. I want a man to see me as a woman who loves my body and don't mind if I do have some fat on me. I know I'm not a skinny, tall model, but you know what I do love my body the way it is. I do have big boobs, I got them from my mom. I know she is looking down at me and smiling at me. 

" You're done Ms. Walker?" Jules told me. I looked at her and smiled. 

" Thank you Jules. You did a great job?" I told her. I got up and walked over to Fifi, who was playing with his toy teddy. 

" Hi baby boy. I missed you?" I said to my baby. 

" Zion, you have 10 minutes before you are needed?" Ruth told me. I looked at her and gave her a smiled. 

" Okay. Thanks Ruth. Let me take Fifi back to the bus?" I said to her. I put Fifi down and he ran over to Jules.   

" You don't have time?" Ruth told me. I looked at her. 

" What am I going to do with Fifi then?" I asked her. 

" I don't care not my problem?" Ruth told me. I walked over to Fifi and picked him up. 

" I can watch him and take him back to your bus, when I get ready to leave Ms. Walker?" Jules told me. Jules was about 30 years old and long light blue hair. She was a little different, but a heart of gold. 

" Okay thank you Jules. This is really nice of you?" I said to her. 

" Don't worry about it honey we are family here?" She told me. I looked at her and gave her a smile. 

" Well, then please call me Zion then." I told her. She looked down at me and smiled at me. 

" Zion. That is a very pretty name?" Jules told me. 

" Thank you. Okay baby listen to Aunty Jules okay. I love you baby boy? I'll see you later. Thanks again Jules. Soon let's go shopping together, deal?" I told her. 

" Sounds fun. Can't wait?" Jules said to me. 

" Zion, let's go." Ruth yelled for me. 

" I'm coming! Bye Jules?" I ran out of the room and walked to the edge of the stage. 

" Okay, Zion there are over 19,500 people here, so don't blow it okay?" Ruth told me. I looked at her and looked down at my cross on my arm. Okay mom, I need you to be with me. Please help me through all of this? I said to myself. 

" Okay here she comes ladies and gentlemen, give it up to Zion Walker?" I heard the man say to me. I walked out on stage and every one was going nuts. I love the sound of being on stage. 

" Hello Kansas!" I yelled for everyone to hear me good. 

" Well, I know most of you come to see Brantley Gilbert and he is good. Am I right ladies?" I said. The crowd went nuts. 

" Okay, okay, okay, okay so for the next 45 minutes you have to put up with me." I said. Looking around. 

" Take it off babe!" I heard a man say to me. I looked over and saw a 20 or 21 year old drinking. 

" Nope, sorry darling, you couldn't handle all of me." I said to him. I gave him a wink, to know I was only playing with him. I walked around again. 

" Okay so, here is a fun fact of me. I'm an only child growing up, and you know what I hated it." I said to everyone. People was yelling "Me Too" or " Wish I Was" 

" So, when I get married I'm going to have  yard full of kids. I was think 5 would be a great number?" I said to everyone. People was yelling and clapping. 

" Okay, no more, who's' ready to party, because I am." I said to everyone. Everyone went crazy. 

------SONG ROCKY TOP. DOLLY PARTON'S------  

" Who's ready for some Rocky Top. I know I am. Play it boys." I said to the house band, that I was given. 

" This is my mom's favorite song, so this is for you mommy. I love you." I said to the sky. 

Well, I wish that I was on old Rocky Top
Down in the Tennessee Hills
Cause there ain't no smog, no smoke on Rocky Top
Ain't no telephone bill

" Play it boys" I said to the band. I was moving and dancing all over the stage. I do love this song.

Now but once I had me a man on Rocky Top
Half bear, the other half cat
Well, he was wild as a mink but he was sweet
As soda pop
I often think about that

I was dancing and clapping for the band, I started to do my little riverdance, that my mom taught me how to do. 

Oh, Rocky Top you always be
Home sweet home to me
Good Ol' Rocky Top
Rocky Top Tennessee
Rocky Top Tennessee 

I looked over and saw Brantley smiling at me. I smiled at him and looked at the crowd of people who has been singing and dancing with me

Now once two strangers climbed ol' Rocky Top
Lookin for a moonshine still
Strangers ain't come down from Rocky Top
And some say they never will

" Play it boys." I said to the band

" Aren't they great everyone." I said to the people. They was clapping and cheering the band to keep going on. 

Did you know corn won't grow on Rocky Top
The dirt's too Rocky by far
And that why the folks on Rocky Top 
Get there corn from a jar

Oh, Rocky Top you always be 
Home sweet home to me
Good Ol Rocky Top
Rocky Top Tennessee
Rocky Top Tennessee

Now I've had years of cramped  up city life 
Trapped luck a duck in a pen
All I know is it's a dad-burn pity
Life can't be simple again

Oh, Rocky Top you always be
Home sweet home to me
Good ol Rocky Top
Rocky Top Tennessee
Rocky Top Tennessee
Rocky Top Tennessee
Tennessee
Rocky Top!!!

As I sang the last note everyone was happy. 

" Thank you all for that little visit to Rocky Top. Mom that was for you. Love you." I said to the sky. 

" Okay, let me get a drink and then we will party again, sounds good to you." I said to everyone. I got me a drink of water. 

" Okay let's keep this going, sounds good to you all." I said. The crowd was screaming and having a lot of fun. 

" Okay well..."

-------------------------------------

I just got done singing my last song. I looked at everyone. 

" Well, I want to thank you all for being a great crowed. I know I had fun, I hope you all had fun as well. Well, I'll get out of your hair, so please give it up to the one and only Brantley Gilbert!" I yelled. Brantley ran out on stage. 

" Thanks darlin. How was she. Amazing voice you have." Brantley told me. I looked up at him and smiled. 

" Thank you Brantley." I said running off the stage. I ran to Ruth and she gave me a hug. 

" Was it okay?" I asked her. 

" Honey you did great." Ruth told me. 

" Good. So, can I take this dress off now." I asked her. 

" Yeah. Then you can go back to the bus. We will be leaving as soon as Brantley is done." Ruth told me. 

" Okay. Thanks Ruth." I said running to my room, so I can change. 

When I got to the bus, Fifi was laying on the sofa waiting on me.

" Hi baby boy. Mommy missed you so much." I said to him. Fifi barked and laid on my breast. At lest someone likes them. I took us to my bunk and laid down. 

I was woken up by 2 people talking. I looked and saw Brantley making out with some young woman. She was all over him. He had her pants pulled down, and put her on the table. I heard her giggling. I shut my courten so I can't see nothing. 

" Oh, fuck you're tight" I heard Brantley say. Oh my god. I took my other pillow over my head so I couldn't hear what was going on. If he keeps this up, this is going to be a long year with him. 

-------------------------

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT. 

UPDATES WILL BE SOON. 

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY. 

SHARE, VOTE AND COMMENT.

 PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE.

BOBBY!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1K 25
Temptation comes in all shapes and sizes and when you least expect it. Thats what happened for Brantley and Bailey. After fighting an atttaction that...
3.9K 229 20
They had been friends forever with promises of always being there for one another. But what happens when people, places, and circumstances come betw...
151K 3.6K 28
A Brantley Gilbert fan fiction Kaleigh is 22 and going to school for a nursing career when suddenly she finds out her fiancé is cheating on her w...
161K 5K 59
When Darci left North Carolina to move into her granparents house in Georgia, she left everything behind that she had ever known. But being impulsive...