Mujh mein hein tu

Galing kay Njyothsna

Its written by mawara...short story..dark ss...showing broken manik soul..and innocent nandini..lets see..how... Higit pa

Glimpse for the story
Love trap!
Trust??? -3a
Trust?? -3b
Promises -4a
Promises -4b
Note!
Blooming love -5A
Blooming love -5B
Tery naal main laiyaan akhiyaan -6A
Tery naal main laiyaan akhiyaan -6B
Yeh mera Dewaanapan hai -7A
Yeh mera dewaanapan hai -7B
Surprise
Yeh mera dewaanapan -7c
Yeh mera deewaanapan hein-7D
Truth vs lies -8A
Truth vs lies - 8B
Yeh ishq hye -9A
Thnk u all!!
Yeh ishq hye -9B
Zaroori tha-9c
Zarori tha -9d
Zarori tha-9e
Mar jawan -9f
10A(last chapter)
10B(last chapter)
10C (last chapter)
Epilogue

Messy love

13.3K 608 25
Galing kay Njyothsna

Chapter 2

Manik Malhotra..! The Manik Malhotra entered Murthy Constructions building and nobody had the courage to stop him. Without any fear he clearly walked to Rishab Murthy's office. He entered the glass Cabin and didn't bothered to knock. Rishab was busy on phone Manik calmly sat in front of him on the chair. Legs crossed! With his all time favorite attitude smile. Rishab glared at Manik and he smiled sweetly as if nothing happened. Rishab excused himself from the call immediately.

"Why are you here?"Rishab asked raising his eyebrow..

"I am here to get the thing which is already mine..!"Manik said in a simple plane friendly tone and Rishab glared at him..

"And what is it?"Rishab asked furiously..

"Your sister..!"Manik's tone was not at all changed he was so casual as if he was asking for a toy..

"What the hell.? Tum jaanty ho kya bakwas kar rahy ho tum?"Rishab shouted furiously and Manik's expressions were still calm..

"Yeah..! I know kay main kya 'bakwas' kar raha hoon..! Look..! Your sister's engagement has been broken already..! Ab kon kary ga us bechari say shadi..! Aray you should be feeling happy that I am ready to marry your sister..!"Manik's calm expressions were killing Rishab..

"Meri behen boojh nahi hai..!"Rishab yelled..

"Shhh..! Do you want me to tell your sister about your black business?"Manik's tone was turning in to a dangerous one..

"You won't do this..!"Rishab snapped back..

"I will..! Nandini will also come to know na that her ideal brother to whom she worship all the time is not more than a bloody thief..! And I will provide proofs too..! You know you can't stop me..!"Threat was clear in his voice and Rishab knew that MANIK MALHOTRA could do anything..

"What do you want?"Rishab's anger came down as he sensed that matters couldn't be solve with anger..

"I think I have already answered to this question..!"Manik said casually and Rishab shook his head..

"Nandini..! She won't accept you..! I know the party night..! You purposely did all that..! She had told me everything..!"Rishab was no less than Manik..

"Good..! I know you are a smart person.!"Manik appreciated him with full heart leaning back with the chair..

"Hmm..! I know you won't answer to my question that why did you do all that but still..! Whatever you did has broken my sister..! Dhruv is not at all talking to her..! He had forcefully taken the engagement ring too..! And I think he has started dating your sister..! It was our late father's decisions and I am very sad that I didn't make it up.!"Rishab was now calm and Manik chuckled..

"I don't care..! Bus I want to marry Nandini..!"Manik ended the discussion..

"I don't have any problem..! But Wo nahi many ge..!"Rishab said shaking his head and Manik sighed..!

"Leave all this on me..!"He said shrugging his shoulder and got up to leave..
--------------------------------------
Nandini had just taken the shower. It's been a week since Dhruv had broken the engagement with her and she tried a lot but he was not ready to talk to her. He had started dating Alya..! Nandini was not that idiot that she wouldn't be able to understand why Manik did all that..! Since a month Dhruv was talking about Alya a lot..! She was not insecure but the night she met her personally she clearly saw feelings for Dhruv in her eyes..! But she had so much of blind trust on Dhruv that not for once she thought that her life will take a 360 degree turn! Dhruv didn't believed her..! He was not in country for last two years so he easily accused her that she had a relation with Manik in his absence..! She many times tried to clear herself that she didn't even knew Manik before but he was a MAN..! She hate Manik Malhotra..! She hate him!

Was that so easy for Dhruv to forget her? She had asked this question to herself so many times but the answer she always got forced her to burst in tears..! She walked out of her bathroom with hair still wet but the person she saw sitting on her bed made her gasp in horror..!

"Mr-Mr.Malhotra..!"She stammered and Manik got up from the bed smiling innocently..! How did he came in?

"I was missing you..!"Manik said shamelessly and walked towards her. He easily trapped her between him and the wall..!

"You got Dhruv for your sister..! What do you want from me?"Nandini asked in tears and Manik smiled brightly..

"Aww..! So naive!"Manik said laughing a little..! He raised his hand and lightly wiped few water droplets from her bare shoulder but she shoved his hand away.

"You know..! The only good thing I have done in my life is I have never trusted anyone! But you did..! Just look at you..! Swollen eyes..! Puffy cheeks..! Seems like you have cried a lot for your LOVE...!"Manik's sarcastic tone and he stressed on the word 'love'...

"I will shout..! My guards will come and they will throw you out of my house..!"She said gritting her teeth..

"Oh no..! Why will you give so stress to your throat?"Manik said in a fake caring dramatic tone and Nandini glared at him..! Again his hand rose and with one sudden move he unwrapped the towel from her hair as soon as they got freedom they fell on her shoulders as they belonged to there..!

"Don't touch me..!"She shouted furiously and Manik put his finger on her lips..

"Shhh..! Don't shout..!"He said huskily and Nandini's breath went wild..! His eyes! His gaze was setting her on fire! He slowly bent down and inhaled in her wet hair..! Nandini shivered and tried to grip something..! That man was affecting her! But the thing she got to grip was his shoulders..! Manik felt her gripping his shoulder and he smirked..! "You know what? I affect you..!"He whispered in her ear naughtily and POOP! The intimacy bubble burst and Nandini pushed him away..!

"Why are you here?"She again shouted and Manik calmly sat on her bed once again.. He gently pulled out a purple velvet box from his blazer..!

"Come here sit..!"He spoke calmly patting the place beside him but she didn't moved an inch..! "I said come here..!"Suddenly Manik shouted that too so loud that Nandini felt like her legs shivering due to fear. She walked towards him like a robot and sat beside him mechanically..! "Good girl..!"Manik's calm expressions were back..! "Aray don't be scared..! Khaoan ga ni..!"He said smiling all the time and Nandini was staring at him like an idiot..! He opened the box and a glorious diamond ring shined in it..! "This is for you..! This will show that you belong to me..! So that 'no one' will dare to look at my girl with dirty eyes..!"Manik said softly and Nandini's breath was lost what the hell he was doing..!

"Yo-your gi-girl?"She asked with an absent mind and now Manik was holding her hand tightly..!

"Yes..! Aray we are getting married..! Next week..!"Manik announced in the same chilly calm tone and slid the ring in her finger..

"Mar-marriage?"Bomb after bomb and Manik's calmness was commendable..

"Yes..! You are going to be my bride..! Mery naam ki Mehndi..!"Manik said looking at her smiling all the time he was pretending that he was her 'long seeking lover' who was very eager to marry her..! He kissed the back of her hand and she struggled to free herself!

"What are you saying Mr.Malhotra?"She asked trying to pull her hand from his grip but he didn't let go her hand..

"What? You didn't understood my language?"He asked innocently..

"I won't marry you..!"Suddenly she shouted and got up..! But Manik pulled her and made her sit beside him once again..

"I am not giving you any choice..! YOU WILL MARRY ME..! Or else your brother will be dead..!"Manik said coldly and Nandini look at him with disbelief..

"You won't do this..!"She said vividly and Manik left her hand. He quietly got up and buttoned his blazer..!

"I will do this..! Kuch he dino me itna tou jaan gai ho ge mjy..! Then don't you dare to try me this time!"Manik said coldly and started walking towards the door while Nandin was sitting shocked! How? Why? "One last thing! If I ever saw you with someone else! Trust me I will dig his grave right there only..!"Possessive monster spoke one last time before stepping out of the room..
-------------------
"Bhai..!"Alya came to Manik's study shouting loudly and he look at her..! Her smiling face was his life! "Guess what?"She exclaimed..

"I know Dhruv proposed you!"Manik knew her sister more than anything..

"How do you know?"She asked cutely wrapping her arms around his neck from behind..

"The glow of your face is telling me all..! I not just your brother..! I am your father, mother, sister and most of all a friend!"Manik said casually glancing at his file and Alya smiled sheepishly..

"Yes..! You are the only family I have..! But now I have dhruv too..!"Alya was always in search of love and peace! Malhotra siblings the disastrous souls of all! Well that was another thing..

"Chalo I am glad kay ab tum ja kar us ka dimag khaoa ge and I will live in peace..!"Manik's tone was so serious..

"Bhaaii..!"Alya whinned like a toddler and hugged Manik..! He patted her head laughing loudly and she clinged to him like a baby..! Manik kissed her hair he was the best brother of the world..! "Bhai?"Suddenly she spoke without breaking the hug and Manik just hummed a gesture for Alya to continue. "Don't you think that we have done bad with Nandini?"She was a naive soul and Manik sighed..

"Alya..! You wanted dhruv and you got him end of discussion..!"Manik said breaking the hug..

"But Bhai..! Karma chases everyone na..! What if someday Dhruv comes to know about the truth and he will go back to Nandini?"Alya asked a little horrified and Manik averted his gaze..

"It won't happen ever..! If someday he will come to know the truth even he won't be able to get Nandini back..!"He said staring at the sky from window..

"How can you be so sure that he won't be able to get back Nandini?"Alya asked hell confused..

"Because I will block each and every possible path for him which leads back to Nandini..!"Manik's tone was serious! Hell serious..

"How?"Alya's confusion was not coming to an end..

"I am marrying her..! Next week..!"Manik spoke and Alya felt like fainting..!
-------------

"I am ready bhai.! I will marry Mr.Malhotra..!"Nandini said without looking at Rishab who was shocked. He had asked Nandini about Manik and not for once she argued..!

"You don't have any problem?"He asked hell shocked and she shook her head. She knew Manik could do anything! He was THE Manik Malhotra! He can kill for his sister! He can die for his sister! These were the words of Dhruv when once he was telling Nandini about Malhotra siblings..

"No..! I don't have any problem..! Ask him to come any day and take me with him..!"Nandini said with a expressionless face and Rishab was trying to digest..! He was being selfish he knew!
-----------------
MaNan wedding day! Alya and Dhruv too get married today..! Manik came inside the room after seeing off his guests. Nandini was sitting on the bed with face covered and Manik shook his head aimlessly. He took off his sherwani which was the most irritating outfit he ever had suddenly he heard the chiming sound of bangles of Nandini. She was adjusting them leisurely in her wrists..

"Hey! Just take those off..! This sound is so irritating!"Manik said hell annoyed but Nandini didn't followed his order. This irritated Manik more and he rushed towards her..! With one strong tug he pulled off her dupatta away from her body and she gasped..

"Haven't you heard? I said take these bangles off..! I hate this sound..!"He shouted angrily and Nandini lowered her head. She slowly started taking off her bangles and Manik kept staring at her...! When she was finished with her task he sighed..

"Hmm.! Now out of my bed and my room..!"He said coldly and pulled her up..! She had tears in her eyes..! What was her fault? Manik noticed her tears..!

"Gosh..! These tears! Stop trying to act so innocent around!"He yelled pushing her away and Nandini's anger too rose to the peak..

"What is my fault? You wanted to marry me so desperately..! And now when I am your wife then you are throwing me out of your room? Mera kasoor kya hai?"She too shouted..

"Do I look like answering to you?"He shouted. "Aik baat meri kaan khool kar sun lo..! Tumhri soch par! Tumhry dil par aur tmhry jism par! SIRF MERA HAQ HAI..! It's my right only..! You will think about me only! I will be the only one whom you keep in your heart and I won't tolerate if anyone touches you except me..! And forget your childhood 'love' Is that clear?"Manik said all this in a very soft and polite tone while Nandini..! No need to tell how much confused she was?

"Is that clear?"Manik suddenly shouted and she immediately nodded. "Good..! Now out!"Manik said in a calm tone and pushed her out of the room. He himself fell on the bed dead tired and sleep overtook him in seconds.Nandini too laid down on the couch outside and she too fell asleep..!

The Manik Malhotra was satisfied that his sister was happy! But he never knew that the girl sleeping on the couch outside will soon going to bring a 'tooofaaan' in his arrogant cold life!
-------------------
Ohk! Now what? Aray abhi tou party shuru hue hai! Enjoying na? How much? Tell me by your long comments! Loads of things are coming! Stay blessed! Keep praying for me!
Love,Mawara

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

126K 9.5K 18
My new story... plz guys whoever are not comfortable with dark stories,stay away... no bashing later... and yeah it's not dark between Manan... *FLAS...
758K 31.4K 83
"Bhai stop it what are you doing? She's your wife" Mukti yelled at me. "But I don't want her, I never did neither I expected this to happen" I growle...
1.5K 153 8
Cover by - @the_parths_shethy (instagram) 🫶🏼 *Can Be Read As A General Fiction* In the world of mafias, painted with city lights and shadows, "Veng...
252K 9.5K 41
hello friiends this story i gradually got an idea and thought of writing it.. hope you all like it THE story is all about Manik a business man...