Trials and Tribulations with...

By wonderlessgemini

Odell Beckham Jr is a damn good football player. And he knew it! He at the hype of his career last thing he... More

1) Introducing Trinity
2) No Trinity!
3) Babysitter?
4) New Start
5) Touchdown Daddy
Author Note
6) Awkward Moments
7) Meeting New People
8) Shrimp Award
9) Best Of Nights
Author's Notes
10) California Love
11) Trinity's Birthday Bash
12) Family Time
13) Date Night
14) The Flu
15)Criminals and Football Players
A/N Chapter 15
16) Jobless and Lost
17) Blood Betrayal
18) Dancing Babies
19) New Team Member
20) Burning to Dance
21) Boys Will Be Boys
22) Awkward Family Dinners
23) 2 Fights and a Make Up
24) Flirtatious
25) White Girls and Barbados
26) Day 1: Barbados
27) Day 2 Barbados
29) Vacation And Grief
30) Keeping Faith
31) Awaken
32) Surprises
33) Birthday Feels
34) Meeting The Family
35) Mending Relationships
36) New Positions
37) One Of Those Nights
38) Finally Family Time
39) Happy Occasions
40)

28) Day 3 Barbados

3.6K 174 52
By wonderlessgemini

Odell

It was finally yacht time. I was actually pretty excited about going on the yacht. There was so much to do there according to the pamphlet.

We all were getting ready in a rush. The girls had on their new bathing suits they bought here and their sundresses.

I got dress in my blue Nike swim trunks and a wife beater. I got my Nike slides and I was done. As always I was done first.

"Hurry up Farrah!" Trinity said banging on the bathroom door.

"Yea Auntie" Mina said helping Trini bang on the door.

"I'm coming out now move" Farrah yelled as she opened the door.

She was wearing this black lace net see through dress thing with a black bikini underneath. All her curves were out. I couldn't help but stare.

"Daddy!" Trini yelled in my face.

"Huh"

"Lets go!" Mina said pulling me up.

"Geesh what's wrong with you people" Trini said shaking her head.

We went out and to the driver outside as he drove us to our location. The entire my eyes were on Farrah. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. It will be our last night since we will be leaving the next day afternoon.

I was actually really sad that we had to leave so soon. I wish my break was longer. I loved this time I had with Trinity. I didn't want her to think I like being away from her.

"OMG is that the yacht?!" Mina said as we got out to the dock.

"Yup" I told her.

"Better not sink lime the Titanic" Trini mumbled.

"Child please soon as you get on all your wanna do is have fun in the arcade and the pool" I told her.

We gave the man our tickets and boarded on. This was the more private yacht. It had less people on it which made more room for us.

As I suspected the girls ran off to the arcade room as soon as we let their hands go. Farrah and I headed to the bar for some cocktails.

"Good afternoon is there anyone sitting here" this man said coming up to Farrah.

"No its all yours" Farrah said.

"Matter of fact the whole bar is your let's go Farrah" I said dragging her ass away from ol thirsty ass nigga.

"Hey what if I wanted a refill" she said as I pulled her to the edge of the yacht.

"Then I'll go over there and get you one"

"I'm a big girl I can do it myself"

"And I said no"

"And you don't tell me what to do. I believe we had this conversation before"

"And I remember not listening"

"Your so annoying." she said facing the beautiful crystal clear water.

"Yea but you love me" I said grabbing her waist.

"I love Trinity not you"

"Yea but we're a package deal. Love one love them all"

"I'm going to file for a sexual harassment suit against you boss"

"Um is that before or after I fuck you" I whispered in her ear.

"Daddy come on we wanna go to the pool! It's pink!!" Trinity sais as they ran up on us.

"Aight aight we're coming. Right Farrah" I said

She cleared her throat and shook her head yes. I smirked knowing I got her speechless. And I ain't even touch her...yet.

Fatima

Today was court day and I couldn't have been more nervous. Mr. Kroger was expecting a lot from me.

Mark we gonna be in the court room cuz he didn't want Koby to hurt me. I just wanted him to go back to whatever rock he climbed the hell out of.

"All rise in the honorable Judge Mathews" the bailiff said

"Alright settle down. Will the opposing party start"

"Jakoby is the father of Cameron Kroger. He's been nothing but supportive and loving to him. Why shouldn't he have his son in his life full time" Kong lawyer Swanson said.

"Ms. McCallister can you answer his question" Judge Matthews asked.

"Yes I can. My client Mr. Kroger has been taking care of Cameron since birth. Jakoby Kroger has been in and out of Cameron's life. Mostly out" I said stepping back to my side.

"I will like to call Senior Kroger to the stand" Swanson said as I gave the nod to Mr. Kroger to go.

"Needs be" Judge Matthew.

"Mr. Kroger is it true you are going through financial difficulties?" Swanson asked.

"Yes but raising-"

"And is it true you filed for bankruptcy just last month"

"Objection! Relevance!!" I yelled

"Denied. Go on Mr. Kroger answer the question."

"Yes again raising a child is not cheap especially when your a retired man" he stated.

"And your wife is a retired midwife. How do expect to take care of a child when you can't even take care of your self. No further questions your honor" Swanson said.

"Cross exam your honor?" I asked.

"Granted."

"Mr. Kroger how long have you had Cameron"

"Six years. Newborn and all. Pawpaw was his first words. We watch him go from crawling to walking. Fix every boo. Went to every tyke game."

"You have opened up your mechanic shop again is that correct"

"Yes. I don't want my grandson to go without"

"That's very noble of you. No more question your honors" I said as Mr. Kroger and I went back to our seat.

"I'll like to take JaKoby to the stands your honor"

"Why not"

"Mr. Kroger do you love your son" Swanson asked Koby.

"Of course. He's my child."

"And you would do anything for your child"

"I'll die for him" he said.

"No further questions"

"I have questions" I said standing up. I reached in my brief case and took my evidence that this nigga is a fraud.

"Well come on" Judge Mathews said.

"Mr. Kroger please state your child's full name"

"What the fuck"

"Answer the question" Judge Mathews said.

"Cameron Rodney Kroger"

"What is Cameron favorite color"

"Objection relevance" Swanson yelled.

"He love his child so he can answer these basic questions"

"Go in Mr. Kroger"

"Blue" he said.

"It's yellow. What's his favorite food"

"Pizza"

"His grandmother's spheghetti. What grade is your son in"

"First grade"

"Second grade he skipped a grade. When is your son's birthfay"

"This is fucking ridiculous. These information are fake as fuck"

"Answer the question and Ms. McCallister I wanna see proof that they came from Cameron"

"He's birthday is in June"

"June what" I asked.

"June 3"

"July 23 is the correct answer. Valid if you cans so kindly play the video of Cameron answering the questions I asked Mr. Kroger"

The balif played the video and sure enough it was Cam. He looked just like his father. I felt bad for him. Then I think about Mina and I felt bad for her. I gave her the worst father ever.

"I had enough of this. When it comes to six year old Cameron Kroger I grant custody to Vincent Kroger." he banged on the thing and court was dismiss just like that.

"Yes! Thank you so much Ms. McCallister this means a lot to my family. I'll be paying-"

"No this one is pro bono" I said as he hugged me and joined his wife.

"You won this one. But trust me I'll be seeing more of you baby" Koby said.

"I don't think so" Mark said coming up to my side.

"Oh so this the nigga. You went and got yo self a baller. You always did love money" he laughed before he left with his lawyer

"You Alright?" Mark asked

"No but I will be" I said.

"Don't worry baby I got you" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Thanks" I said as I gather my things and we left hand in hand.

Looks like I still got my streak!

Farrah

The yacht was amazing. We played, swim, jet skied, ate and now it was time to head to the hotel. The girls were knocked out by the time we got to the hotel.

I got them to change and brush their teeth. When I was done I changed and fix myself up for bed. I just wore a large shirt since I was kinda feeling a little hot.

When I got to bed Odell was still in the bathroom. I climbed in and turned the TV on. I was so tuned in I didn't realize that he was standing shirtless by me. His shorts were dangerously too low.

"Like what you see" he said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm trying to watch TV do you mind" I said

"Nope" he said as he climbed on top of me.

"Get off your heavy" I said squirming beneath him.

"Why you fighting me" he asked as he kissed my neck.

"Cuz"

"Cuz what I know you are attracted to me." he said running his hand up and down my expose thigh.

"What makes you think thay" I breathed out. My heart was pounding uncontrollably.

"Your body respond to me well"

"And how do you know that"

He said nothing as he kissed my thigh. He reached under my shirt and put his huge hand over my pussy. Which was on fire.

"I bet you so wet right now"

I said nothing nor did I have a chance before he slipped a finger and started feeling around my pussy. I let a moan out. It's been so long since someone touched me down there.

"See you like that" he said as he kissed me.

"Please don't stop" I said shocking myself.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the table. Getting down on his knees, I felt him spread my pussy wide. Next I felt his lips tasting and exploring my now soaking wet pussy. He licked my pussy with long hard strokes as if he was savoring the taste of me

I felt his lips on my clit and I shuddered at how sensitive it was. He softened his licks and found a gentle licking motion that drove me crazy. I had my eyes closed as I put my hands on his head and it.

I rocked my hips up and down and moaned. He continued eating me as I had a strong ass grip on his head. It wasn't long before I felt myself cum into his mouth.

"Goodnight Ms. McCallister" he said as he kicked his lips and went to his side of the bed.

"Goodnight Mr. Beckham." I finally said as I caught my breath.

What the hell just happened? My boss just gave me bomb ass head. Is bad that I wanted to return the favor? That I wanted more. Way more. I didn't want it to stop.

Mark

After I dropped off Fatima I went over to my friends house. We had plans on going out to the clubs tonight. Apparently Odell was the only one out of the country in the entire team.

When I got there the guys were already drinking and turning up. I'm new to New York and I don't know the hang out places like that so I can't be a designated driver.

"Aight come on let's go" I said as I hauled they asses out.

When we got to the club it was packed. Niggas drinking and smoking. Hoes shaking they asses. Dr's sweating they balls off to get us turns. Typical Friday night at the club.

"Let me get a bottle of Avion" I said to the bartender.

"We drinking fancy tonight" she said

"Always baby girl" I said as I paid for the bottle and went to VIP with the rest of the guys.

"Damn that fine ass girl lookin hella hard at you" Chris said pointing to a cute thick lightskin.

"Yea I see" I said. I really haven't been talking to none of these females since I got with Fatima.

"Then go get you some of that. Standing in the corner looking like shit" he said pulling the bottle out of my hands.

I walked over to the girl and immediately she turned around and started dancing on me. My song came on and she twerked even harder. I poured myself a shot as I watch her dress rise higher and higher.

Dirty soda in a styrofoam
Spend a day to get my mind blown
Dress it up and go to Nassau
200 miles on the dash
Gotta roll a pound up and gas it

Switching lanes in a Grand Rapid
We the ones that kept it cool with all these niggas 'til these niggas start acting
Shoot a nigga like a film in a movie, nigga, gone let 'em have it

Ballin' like the March Madness
All these cops shooting niggas, tragic
I'm the one that's living lavish
Like I'm playing for the Mavericks

I didn't wanna fuck the bitch, the molly made me fuck her even though she average
(March Madness, Future)

"Want to go home with me" she whispered in my ear.

"Nah I'm good. You got a nice piece of ass though" I said as I grabbed it and went back to the guys in VIP. I never really was the one to fuck with hoes like that.

Authors Note: Yas a chapter on Sunday. Your welcome. I had SATs and so much going on for the last week's so it feels food to update.

Odell?

Farrah?

Fatima?

Mark?

Get ready for some drama in a couple of chapters

Don't forget to vote my lovelies 💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 22.6K 46
[Sequel to: A Thug In Love With A Church Girl!!!]- Please Read Book 1 First!! Victoria and Odell are back and better than ever. Odell and Victoria ar...
60.1K 2.3K 44
there are some things in life that are just plain unforgivable, and that's how i feel about odell beckham jr. i gave that man my entire heart, and h...
197K 6.1K 84
Ari has been single and she don't need no man but once she meets Odell Beckham jr, one of NFL's top football players... will she fall for him or play...
The Cheat By C

Fanfiction

22.5K 535 19
Odell Beckham Jr. is a successful wide receiver for the New York Giants. He lives a perfect life with his wife, Mya. or so they seem perfect to the...