The 5sos sister

By CourtneyDavies5

5 seconds of Summer fanfiction!! The 5sos sister. Violet is the sister of Ashton Irwin, one of the 5sos boys... More

About
Chapter 1 - meeting 5sos
Chapter 2 - the beach
Chapter 3 - sunday morning wih ashton
Chapter 4 - job search
Chapter 5 - Studio 5
Chapter 6 - what a fuckboy
Chapter 7 - Paparazzi and sneaky pictures
Chapter 8 - Interviews and performances
Chapter 9 - New conversation and an album
Chapter 10 - break with the boys
Chapter 12 - back to school
Chapter 13 - New friends and new hobbies
Chapter 14- drinking underaged and drunk truth or dare
Chapter 15- hangovers and drunk stories
Chapter 16 - My first date and its with Luke Hemmings
Chapter 17 - My first date and its with Luke Hemmings
Chapter 18 - Movie star in the making
Chapter 19 - Learning to dance and getting to know the cast
Chapter 20 - lights, camera, action
Chapter 21 - The kissing scene
Chapter 22 - A jelous Luke?
Chapter 23 - you like me???
Chapter 24 - A proper date
Chapter 25 - How do we tell Ashton??
Chapter 26 - Everyone is friends again.
Chapter 26 - Everyone is friends again part two
Chapter 27 - Big news for the boys
sorry i haven't published
Chapter 28 - im going on tour?!
Chapter 29 - leaving the boys?
Chapter 30 - Saying goodbye
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 11 - PARIS !!

409 13 0
By CourtneyDavies5

I woke up feeling tired.

I hardly slept last night due to Luke being there. Since there was only one bed we had to share. And he was annoying me all night.

Flash back (last night)

"So where am I going to sleep?" I asked awkwardly.

"In the bed" Luke answered bluntly.

"But where will you sleep" I asked him realising he's too tall for the sofa.

"In the bed" he answered in a 'duh' tone.

It then clicked. He wants us to sleep, in the same bed!

"Uh uh motherfuc-" I started but got cut off by Luke taking off his trousers.

"Uh. What are you doing?!" I screamed covering my eyes. I've never seen a boy strip in front of me before okay, don't judge me!

"Getting ready for bed" he said messing up his hair.

Okay that looked hot.

"I'll sleep on the sofa" I said making my way into the living room.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and dropped me into the bed.

I looked at Luke as he gave me a playful look. Oh no!

"Luke get off!" I yelled.

"Look. I'm not going to do anything" he smirked "yet".

He then dropped by my side and went to sleep.

I, on the other hand, stayed up all night thinking about what he said. What does he mean by yet?

Now I'm scared.

End of flashback

I decided to make some strong coffee then head in the shower. Luke was still asleep so I just left him there.

After I finished my coffee I made my way to the shower. Just as I opened the door I was greeted by a smiling Luke, a NAKED smiling Luke may I add.

"OMG. I'm so sorry, I thought you were asleep" I apologised while shutting my eyes tight.

I tried to walk out of the room and all I heard was laughed. What a douche.

"Can you please shut up and help me?" I asked trying to face Luke.

"If that's what you want" he sighed. I could tell he was smirking though. What has he just planned?

I was about to open my eyes to see what was going on but suddenly he grabbed my waist from behind and guided me out of the room.

OMG. He is naked and touching me!!!

He then guided me to the bed.

"You can open your eyes now" he laughed.

I opened my eyes and luckily he decided to at least put on a towel. I started to look at his torso again but then thought about what just happened and blushed.

"You know that's not what I meant when I asked for help" I said glaring at Luke.

"Yeah I know, but it's what I meant" he smirked.

Ok, that doesn't even make sense.

"Whatever, I'm going to take a shower" I said standing up and walking off.

"But I was just in there!" He yelled from behind.

"But I'm in here now!" I yelled back and locked the door.

Hahaha.

After my shower I went into the bedroom. Luckily I didn't see Luke there.

I decided to wear my white dress with my white shoes.

I suddenly heard a wolf whistle that almost gave me a heart attack.

"Nice view. We seem to keep seeing each other naked a lot" he smirked.

Wait, he's been in here the entire time.

"What the hell Luke!!!" I yelled.

"Oh come on, I'm joking. I only came as you put on the dress. I didn't see anything" he winked.

"Perv!" I muttered as I grabbed my blue jacket and went to find the other boys.
---------------------------------------

Once me and Luke found the boys we decided to get some breakfast.

We went to a cute little café that I can't pronounce the name of, but it looked nice.

When we sat down I noticed eyes on me. It was a group of guys. Agh, boys!

When I looked over one of them give me a wink. I scoffed and turned my head back around to the guys. They were ordering.

"et pour la dame?" the young waiter asked. He looked 1 year younger than me and he wasn't bad for the eyes either. He also had French accent.

"Uh........" I paused not knowing anything on the menu since it was written in French.

"Australian?" He asked with a smile.

I nodded in response then he took my menu.

"I'll get you the special and a cola. Trust me it's good" he whispered then walked off.

I blushed a bit then looked at Ashton. All the boys were talking but he was glaring at me.

"Ash...." I warned.

"What?" He asked in annoyance.

"Stop glaring at the kid!" I hissed.

The boys suddenly turned.

"Dude. You really have to stop being all protective big bro on her" Calum sighed.

Ashton just huffed and we finally got our food.

Calum is right.

He needs to chill.
----------------------------------------

After the café, we went sight seeing.

Paris is amazing.

We saw the Eiffel Tower and took a load of pictures there. We also saw a lot of out Paris fans too. We took pictures and signed autographs for them.

It was amazing.

I can't believe we are only spending a week here and then going back home for SCHOOL.

This whole being famous thing is amazing. I can really get used to this.
-----------------------------------------
Here's the next chapter.
Sorry it's kinda boring, but I don't really know anything about Paris.
This was more about Violet and Luke.
Something is finally happening.
Picture of Violet for you.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1K 82
Olivia Had A Normal Life. She Goes To High School, Plays Basketball, Has A Couple Friends But That Goes Down The Drain When She Starts Listening to M...
664K 17.8K 60
Jessie's parents had given her up when she was only four years old and she had been living in a orphanage ever since. 12 years later, her entire lif...
17.6K 1.3K 39
**Book 1** (CURRENTLY RE-WRITING AND EDITING) "I'm afraid that I might be losing you." Arielle and Michael have been best friends since, well, foreve...
1K 43 55
5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, a well known pop punk bad all over the world. Calum Hood met a fan and only a fan of their music. She doesn't fangirl and all. T...