He's Here//Z.M and H.S

By mrsmalik892

"I don't know what it is, but you do things to me, lovely dark things. Even the gentle unexpected graze of yo... More

He's Here//Z.M and H.S
Prologue
Medication
Imagination
ECT
Effects
Catherine, listen...
Vincent Mealin
Darkness
Pure and Innocent
Better
Anchor
Don't
Finish
Privilege
Dream
Watched
Fear
Approved
Bethany
Cure
Gruesome
Letting Go
Our Deal
Two Days
Friends
Calm Down
Nathan
You
Hurt
Stubborn
Harry
History
Offer
Beautiful
How Liam Died
Reunited
Choose
Love
Together
What A Feeling
A/N
Character Q&A

Kiss

1.1K 84 7
By mrsmalik892

☠EDITED☠

ISJSISIAH

Chapter 34:

Catherine's POV:

Zayn sits in my room, and watches me draw mindlessly. "I have a deal for you, Catherine."

My head snaps up. "Oh, no."

"No, no. It's for your safety and mine."

"Go ahead and say it." I raise an eyebrow.

"If you help me get rid of him, I'll keep you safe from him."

I nod, "Okay. Let's do it."

He grins, "Thank you. I will do everything in my power to keep you from him."

I smile, "Good."

Licking his lips, he leans in and presses a gentle kiss on my lips. And, guess what? I kiss him back.

Harry's POV:

Rage flows through me, and I can't help but feel the anger seep through my body.

What the hell is wrong with her?

Catherine's POV:

After Zayn leaves, Harry just walks in. "You're fucking stupid."

I glare at him, "How dare you! You have no right to say such a thing."

"You made another deal with him!"

"That is none of your concern! And, why were you even watching?"

"Because, I worry about you." He sighs.

"I'm guessing you saw the kiss, too?" He stays quiet, and I purse my lips.

"Don't make deals with the Devil, Catherine. Because, he always cheats. Out of all people, you should know this."

----
Woah, Harold calm TF down

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 1.6K 65
Westlake, South Carolina. Home to Brooklyn Callahan, the best latte maker on the east coast. Or so her mom tells her. She's lived in the mundane town...
36.5K 913 85
Started: April 2023, Completed: April 2024 Riley looked forward to college solely for the chance to start fresh. Healing and growing was Riley's only...
10.2M 278K 54
"There is a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." [Book 1] // Β© 2014 Qveendom. All Rights Reserved. || Editor: @lola7909 || Highest Rank #1...
1M 27.3K 126
──── π€πƒπŽπ‘π„ π˜πŽπ” ❛ lately you've been on my π™’π™žπ™£π™™ ❜ οΉ™π—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ οΉ™ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—Œπ—π—’οΏ½...