How Liam Died

☠EDITED☠

WE ARE SO CLOSE TO ENDING THIS BOOK

ANOTHER UPDATE CAUSE I WANTED TO

Chapter 35:

Catherine's POV:

Zayn and I have been spending more time together, and it's been amazing.

It has been a few weeks, and it's been the best time ever. We have talked a lot, kissed, and held hands. We are getting closer and it's an amazing feeling.

"Zayn." I say, making him look up from his drawing.

"Yes?"

"Can I say something?"

He nods, "Yes."

"I love you so much." I'm not done though, so I don't wait for his reaction, "And, I forgive you. I forgive you for everything."

His mouth falls open, "Catherine-"

"I see you. You think you're dark, and there's all this darkness around you, but when I look at you...you're like a shining thing. You're light, you just are. And, you always were."

Zayn licks his lips, "I love you, too. More than anything."

Harry's POV:

My anger rises, as Louis stands next to me. "Leave them alone, Harry. Their both happy."

"He doesn't deserve her!"

"She helps him, and he helps her. They help each other, and you mean nothing to her anymore! She doesn't, and won't ever love you again. You need to understand that."

Catherine's POV:

In that moment, it was like all my feelings for Harry just went away. It was crazy, but I can't say I cared.

I loved Zayn, and not Harry. That was the truth, and that's all I can even say.

I'm sorry, Harry.

A few hours later, the nurse notifies me I have a visitor. I was surprised, but relieved. I walk out and see Liam.

"Liam!" I grin, and run up to hug him.

"Hey, gorgeous!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm going somewhere for awhile, and needed to tell you something."

"Where are you going?" I ask, sadly.

"Anywhere I want to."

"What is it you need to tell me?"

"You heard all the other boys stories about how they died, so I decided to tell you mine."

"Okay." I nod.

*FLASHBACK*

"Danielle, I'm sorry." He whimpers, as she looks at him with scared eyes.

"Liam please, don't!"

"I have to, or he'll do it himself." Liam cries.

"You can't-"

"I'm sorry." Liam closes his red, puffy eyes as he points the gun at the love of his life and pulls the trigger.

He hears her body fall to the ground, and sobs loudly as he points the gun at his own head. "Forgive me, God."

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I watch as Liam's body shakes. "Liam, who was after you?"

"I-I owed some drug money to a gang, but I couldn't pay it! So I did what I had to. I knew what he was capable of, and didn't want her to suffer. I ended it for both of us."

"Who was the boss?" I ask, quietly.

"His name was Markus."

My heart stops, "Markus? I know him."

Liam nods. "Yeah, I realized."

"I'm so sorry, Liam. Is that what you meant when I tried to jump off the cliff? That guilt drives you to killing yourself?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

"I had no right to know." I smile, shyly.

"You know, I've seen her."

"Really?"

"Yes, she forgave me. But I went to Hell, and she went to Heaven. We haven't ever seen each other since then." Tears fall down his cheeks.

"You didn't have to tell me."

"I wanted to. Stay strong, Catherine. I wish you the best."

"Goodbye, Liam. I hope to see you soon."

"You will, I'm sure of it." He smiles.

----

Sooooo, Liam's leaving. That's a sad thing.