Our Deal

☠EDITED☠

(:

Chapter 22:

Catherine's POV:

As I write in my journal, I look up and jump in surprise. "Hello, Zayn."

"Hello, Princess." He grins, wickedly.

"What do you want?"

"No, thank you? That hurts."

"Thank you." I say, referring to Max.

He smirks, "I came to talk."

"About?"

"About a deal you must've forgotten about."

My heart stops, "And that is?"

"A few years ago, we made a deal that if I kept Harry safe, you'd go with me to Hell. Remember that, Princess?"

"What's your point?"

"I kept my part of the deal, now it's time you keep yours." He licks his lips, his eyes black.

"No, you can't do this, Zayn." I plead.

"Oh, but I can."

"Please! I was young, and stupid."

"You think I fucking care, baby girl?" He hisses.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask, sadly.

"I'm not doing anything. I just came to remind you. A deal, is a deal."

"Then just do it. Take me, now."

He smiles, "No. I don't want to, right now. I just came to remind you, is all. Just let you know, I haven't forgotten."

"That's all? You came to let me know that you can take me whenever you please?" I hiss, angrily.

"Obviously. Now, that's all I wanted. You have an amazing day." He winks.

I turn away disgusted, but he wasn't done.

"Oh, also, congratulations on almost getting out. What an amazing feeling, am I right?"

As soon as he leaves, tears fall. He came here to taunt me. To let me know, he has all the power. That I was worthless, and could do nothing.

I feel a gust of wind blow, and I keep my head down. "Go away, Zayn. You made your point very clear."

"Zayn? Darling, I'm not even close to him."

I look up, and gasp. A man I've heard very little about, is standing right in front of me.

Vincent Mealin.

"Vincent."

"Ah, so you've heard of me, yes?" He grins.

"I have. Not very good things though."

"Of course not. What do you expect from Zayn?"

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I just wanted to check up on you."

I raise an eyebrow, "I don't believe you."

"Honestly, that's all."

"Don't you hate Zayn?"

"No, I could never hate an old friend. Dislike? Now, that's the word."

"Why?"

"That, my dear, is a story for later."
----

(: I hope you enjoy!