History

☠EDITED☠

Hello (: xx because you guys wanted it

Chapter 31:

Catherine's POV:

Zayn shows up in front of me and I look at him straight in the eye, "We're you the one who made the rope snap?"

He bites his lip. "Yes, I was. I can't let you die, Princess. I-"

"But I wanted to die!" I hiss, not letting him finish.

"I know." He replies.

"Then why didn't you let me?"

"Because-"

The door opens, and Zayn disappears. Dr. Jenkins makes his way in, "I have pretty good news."

"Yes?"

"I talked to the state, and I convinced them that you were cured. They are thinking it over, and might let you out, but medicated." He smiles.

"That's awesome!" I grin, Zayn leaving my mind.

"Just continue to impress, Catherine. You'll be out soon."

While I'm writing, I look up to see Vincent standing by my bed. "Hello."

"Hi." I smile, shyly.

"I came to speak to you."

"About?"

"I wanted to talk about Zayn. You know I know him, but haven't you wondered how?"

"Of course." I nod, eagerly.

"Well, I knew that. So I came to tell you how. I bet you have a million questions running through that pretty little head of yours."

I nod, "Okay."

"Well, you know the basics. He got jealous of God's power and wanted what he had, so he went against God, and God damned him to hell, yes?"

"Yes."

"Well, what they fail to mention is how someone was working with him, I was. I knew his plan, and he was like a brother to me, so I followed his steps."

I nod, "Why would he break God's trust when he was God's favorite?"

"He was jealous, is all." Vincent smiles. "One of the deadly sins."

"Okay, go on."

"I followed his steps, and when God found out, he damned me to Hell with Zayn. But to a place Zayn wouldn't even think of searching for me. He promised he would find me. But, he never did. And soon he forgot, and lost hope for me." Vincent closes his eyes, sadly.

"I'm sorry. How long did he search until he gave up?" I ask.

"Millenniums, my dear."

"So, will you ever forgive him?"

"Yes, of course. He was the person I looked up to."

I smile, "That's a beautiful thing to say."

-----
Now you all know Vincent and Zayn's history (: