Finish

☠EDITED☠

Okay, so I don't know why no one seemed to have got the update? Maybe it's a glitch, maybe it's rated as mature? Maybe follow me, delete it, and then put it back in your library? I don't know.

Chapter 12:

Catherine's POV:

I sit silently between the couple bickering.

"Catherine, don't you think he should be a gentleman and go get me some applesauce?" Elaine asks.

"No! It's not my fault you didn't grab it the first time."

"Yes it is! You didn't remind me! And, is it so hard to just go get it for me?"

He huffs. "Yeah, Elaine. Is it so hard to just stand up and go get it?"

Her mouth falls open, "Fine."

She turns her back to Lee, and turns to me. I look past her, and look at Lee. He looks caught in between two. Finally, he sighs and stands up, walking over and grabbing her an applesauce.

He gives it to her and she gushes, "Awe, I love you so much!"

"Yeah, yeah. I better get more then that."

"Ew." I scrunch my nose up in disgust.

Elaine smirks, "What? It happens."

"Well, I don't want to hear about it!"

"Do you have a sex life?" She asks.

Lee's eyes widen, "Elaine!"

"What? It's just a question."

"Well, we aren't supposed to here. But, no. I don't."

"Ew, God. I don't want to hear this." Lee plugs his ears.

"He's weird about anyone else's sex life except ours." She points out, putting a spoonful of applesauce in her mouth.

My eyes wander over to the staff, and I can't help but notice them giving me weird looks, and whispering quietly.

What are they whispering about?

Zayn's POV:

"We need to talk."

About?

"I don't want to do this anymore." I say, confidently.

What do you mean?

"I don't want to hurt her anymore. It will get me nowhere to watch her in pain."

Stop being a fucking pussy, Zayn. Listen, you and I made a deal. We are doing this, no backing out. I'm helping you! Now let's finish what we already started.

"Okay." I give in, my whole body filling with sadness, but it's soon washed away by something else, anger.

----

Poor Zayn :( i feel so bad for him my bby

Guys i love you. Never forget that (:

I just feel like I don't say it enough.