Cure

☠EDITED☠

Just because i love you all <3

short asf lmao

Chapter 19:

Catherine's POV:

"Catherine?" Dr. Jenkins calls to me.

"Yes?" I ask, my whole body numb.

"I've noticed you a bit on the down side, are you okay?"

Tears fill my eyes, and I look at him and nod, trying my best to be convincing, "Yes."

*FLASHBACK*

As soon as he was done, he leans back, and pulls his pants back up, and smirks. "That was fun." Tears fall down my cheeks as the hot water hits my face, "Let's do it again."

My whole world falls apart as he leaves, and I'm left all alone. I let out a small sob, and let myself fall to the tiled floor. I curl up in a ball, and let everything out. I let out loud sobs, and scream in frustration.

He took what I had left. And that was my dignity.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"I can tell you're lying." He says.

"I-I'm just a little tired, I suppose." I smile, but not happily.

"Tired in what way?"

"I don't know."

"Emotional, physical, maybe both?" He asks, concern written on his features.

"Yes, I suppose."

"Are you feeling suicidal in anyway? Please, answer honestly."

"No, I just feel numb." Tears fall down my cheeks.

"Why is that?"

"Everything."

"May you elaborate?"

I clear my throat. "My whole life is quite depressing, I guess."

"I see. Do you feel the need to self harm?"

"No, he has already done a good enough job."

"He, who is he?" He pushes his glasses up.

"God, or maybe even the Devil. It seems he has a pretty fun time letting horrible things happen to me."

"What one do you assume is doing this?"

"More likely the Devil. Unless God hates me, and doesn't want me to have any source of happiness. But, that seems unlikely." I say, with an unamused smile.

"Why do you believe the Devil is after you?"

"Well, he's the Devil. Isn't the Devil supposed to do only evil?"

"Maybe, but it depends on what you believe in." He folds his arms.

"What do you believe in, Dr. Jenkins?"

He sighs, "I believe the Devil is capable of being good like everyone of us. He has the choice whether or not to do so, but I also believe he has nothing to be good for, you know? He has no one to turn to, but the Demons everywhere, especially in his mind. But, I do believe he could be good, if he found the right reason to be."

"Like someone who loves him?"

"Exactly, Catherine. He just needs to be shown that he has people who love him, and care for him. But, they're afraid. Afraid, of him. He has so much anger, that they don't want to be around when he blows up."

"I see." I reply, biting my lip.

"I believe, that the only cure to Evil is love."

----

I really enjoyed writing this chapter idk man