You

☠EDITED☠

I'm fucking scared, guys. My mom took me to an abandoned drive-in theatre to check out, and when we went in the building I couldn't calm down. My whole body was tense, and I kept hearing footsteps, I heard a small sob from a girl, and saw shadows from the corner of my eye.

Short chapter <3

Chapter 27:

Catherine's POV:

As I sit in my room, I feel as if I'm actually going crazy. I couldn't calm down, my whole body was shaking and I couldn't sleep.

I knew somebody was coming to see me. Zayn, Vincent, maybe Harry. I don't know, but I had a feeling.

Closing my eyes, I take a deep breath, and sigh. I open my eyes, and am surprised to see Harry.

"Hi." He smiles.

I don't reply, I just stare at him.

"How are you? I missed you."

My heart warms, but I don't let myself smile. I'm still angry at him.

"I'm sorry for everything."

"Are you now?"

"Absolutely. I just want one thing in this world, and I can't seem to keep that."

"What is it?" I ask.

"You." He replies. "I can't keep you. I always seem to mess up. I don't want that anymore."

"I'm sorry, Harry. I can't forgive you. You lied to me, and sent me to this Hell. I can't forgive you, and don't think I ever will. I'm sorry."

His smile falls, and he pushes his long curly hair back. "I see, and I understand. Can I just say something?"

"Go ahead." I agree, nodding.

"I love you, and never have stopped." My heart stops, as he leans in, and kisses me on the lips.

Zayn's POV:

My fists clench, as he kisses her. What the fuck does he think he is doing?

----
Zayn's jealous.