Privilege

☠EDITED☠

Double update!

Guess how many chapters there will be?

Chapter 13:

Catherine's POV:

"So tell me Catherine, how have you been feeling?"

"Good, but sad." I reply, honestly.

"Because of Bethany?"

"Yes."

"Well, we are hear to listen to anything you have to say. Now, down to the reason I called you down," Dr. Jenkins says, "I have spoke to you about leaving, yes?"

I nod. "Yes, you have."

"Well, it may be possible to get you out soon. How does that feel?"

"What do you mean soon?"

"A few weeks, possibly."

"That sounds good." I reply, smiling.

"I knew you'd think so. But, the state needs a few notes about your behavior and all."

"How does that work?"

"A few nurses watch you, and report to me how you act and all. And when you come to visit me, I do the same." He clicks the pen in his hand.

"Well, apparently I killed my parents, so how would they be able to let a "danger to citizens" on the streets again?" I ask.

"Well, in court, we did a plea for schizophrenia. Which means, that if we send them notes about your behavior, and show you are not aggressive, they will have to let you out. Anyone can be cured. They just have to want to be."

"I understand." I nod, my hands shaking on my lap with excitement.

"Perfect. I'll see you soon, Catherine."

As I'm about to leave he stops me, "I forgot to mention, with your behavior, you have been allowed a few new privileges. You may go outside today, with supervision."

I grin, "Really?"

I haven't been outside in ages. I've been dying to feel the hot sun press against my skin and the small breeze to push through my hair slightly.

"Yes, really. Find Joanna and she will go with you."

"Thank you!"

As I leave, I can't help but smile.

I'm almost happy, again.

----

Catherine :')

I love her even if she's annoying asf.