Calm Down

☠EDITED☠

I liked writing this chapter idk

I have written this whole story out, so now I'm just updating here and there

Here is another chapter for leaving you on a cliff hanger!

Chapter 25:

Catherine's POV:

"Excuse me?" I ask, frightful.

"Their is nobody here under those names. Catherine, I came in here to talk to you about something important."

"What?"

"The staff has noticed you talking during lunch, to yourself. Do you think there are people there? Do you actually believe Elaine and Lee exist?" He asks, sympathetically.

"Yes! Because, they are real. I swear to God, I'm not lying! Why would I lie?"

"Maybe you don't realize they aren't real. A figment of your imagination, like Zayn and Harry?"

"No! They're real, and I know it!" I hiss, angrily.

"Catherine-"

"I'm not crazy! I fucking swear I'm not crazy!"

"Catherine, calm down!" He yells, but I don't.

"Don't make me stay here, please!" My breathing gets heavy, and I feel like I can't breathe.

"Security!" They run in, and he points to me. "Sedate her, she needs to calm down."

I'm not getting out, I'm not getting out.

They surround me, and one starts nearing me with a needle. My heart starts beating faster as I actually see the man's face.

Zayn smirks, as he nears me with the needle. "Calm down, Princess."

I scream and start flailing, not very sure what I'm doing. All of them, take a step back in surprise, but he keeps nearing me.

"Get away!" I scream, loudly, tears streaming down my cheeks.

He did this. This was his plan.

Dr. Jenkins glares at them, "What are you pussy's doing? Grab the damn girl, and sedate her!"

"She's mental, Doc!" One hisses.

"I'm not crazy!" I cry, loudly.

Why do they think I'm crazy? I'm not crazy, I'm just afraid.

"Get her!" He yells.

They all surround me once again, and close in on me. Zayn licks his lips, as the other ones hold me down.

"It's okay, darling. Just relax." This makes me more afraid.

"No!" I cry, as he presses the needle into my skin.

Zayn's POV:

You did well, I'm proud.

I look down and just sigh.
----
Well, that escalated quickly.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because I sure as hell enjoyed writing it!