Dream

☠EDITED☠

thank you sososo much for getting me to #70 in paranormal!

will you give more feedback this chapter? your lack of feedback made me less motivated!

Chapter 14:

Catherine's POV:

As I walk down the hallway with Lee and Elaine, many staff members stare at me weirdly.

"What's with them?" I ask.

"Just ignore them." Lee advises, scratching his neck.

"Well, okay."

And I leave it at that.

Zayn's POV:

"What are your plans for her?" Liam asks, hesitantly.

I stay silent as Niall pipes up, "Yeah, Zayn. What are they?"

"I can't tell." I mumble, trying my hardest not to let him get a hold of me.

Liam raises an eyebrow, "Why don't you just tell us? We're friends."

The Darkness pushes through, and I am no longer in control, "I'm going to make her suffer, that's what. She will fucking pay for the pain she has put me through."

Niall gulps, "Um, Zayn? Your eyes...they're black."

I shake my head, ridding of him, "Oh, sorry. I got a bit carried away, I suppose."

"Are you okay, mate?"

"Yes. I'm just not myself, I guess."

Catherine's POV:

I sit down on my bed, and furrow my eyebrows when I notice a small folded paper on my desk that the institution provided. Gulping, I slowly open the note and gasp.

let me pop that cherry.

I clench my jaw in disgust and crumples it, throwing it in the trash bin.

Who the hell does this person think they are? Who even is this person? Just reading it, I felt disgusted.

I sigh, and then lay my body down onto my bed. I just wanted to sleep, I was exhausted. Everything seemed to exhaust me now. So, I close my eyes.

A few moments later, I am awoken by someone calling my name, "Catherine, wake up!"

I open my eyes, and see Zayn standing my the door, "Zayn?"

"It's me, I had to see you." He smirks.

My heart beat quickens as he steps closer, "Oh, really?"

"Yes, really. But, perhaps we could do a bit more then talking?"

I gulp as he slowly peels off his black shirt, revealing his toned stomach.

"Oh, God." I murmur, as I sit up.

He steps closer, and crawls onto my bed, his lip between is teeth. "May I?"

I nod eagerly, "Yes."

Oh my god! What is wrong with me? You hate him! Don't let him do this! Say no!

But I just can't find the willpower to stop him as he teasingly moves his hand farther and farther up my leg, making my head fall back on to my pillow.

He's not even doing much, and he has this much power over you.

He then moves his hands away, and starts taking his pants off, "Take it off, baby."

My hands go straight for my shirt, and I quickly lift it over my head-

I sit up, my breathing fast and unsteady. I look around and see I'm in my usual room, just no Zayn.

What was that? Was that a fucking dream? Oh god!

My eyes look in the corner of the room, and I see Zayn smirking at me, "Enjoy your dream, Princess?"

----

Happy Thanksgiving! Guys I ate so much, I'm done lmao.

So, just to let you guys know, Zayn made her dream that. Yeah, he can manipulate dreams. How cool, right?