Gruesome

☠EDITED☠

For all those saying you are hating Zayn at the moment ❤️

Chapter 20:

Catherine's POV:

I sit in my room, sadly. Why is it that everything bad seems to happen to me? That's all I want to know. Why can't I have a normal life like everyone else?

Because, you moved into a haunted house, and fell in love with a ghost named Harry. Then you happened to meet the fucking Devil, and also fell in love with him.

Oh my God. I never really realized how fucked up that was until I thought of it that way. I really do sound crazy.

I sigh, and rub my eyes tiredly. I've been feeling like this for a while now. Tired, that is. Especially now, I have no meaning to life. I just want to sleep, and never wake up. Just die, and be with Eleanor and Louis. That's all I want. Maybe if...

No!

I need to stop thinking this way, right now. Many horrible things have happened, but I need to keep going. I need to get the fuck out of this place, and then figure out everything else.

I breathe deeply, and smile sadly.

Oh God, I'm a fucking mess.

*Two Hours Later*

I walk out of my room, to head down to the recreation room. But, I feel awfully curious when I see two female nurses gossiping.

"I can't believe they found him dead!" The brunette, gasps.

"I know! They still have no clue who did it!"

I walk slower to hear more, "That's crazy! Do they have any ideas who?"

"No, but they are just saying it was probably a patient." She sighs.

"Ugh, I feel so bad for his family. Do you think that'll happen to one of us?"

"No, Max just happened to be unfortunate." The blonde, sighs.

Max. That was the man who raped me, and Bethany.

(I didn't have a name for him, so I went back to chapter 2 and added a name for him)

Who could've done this? I don't think it was a patient.

I walk by the nurses station, and peak in to see some people cleaning up Max's dead, bloody body. It was gruesome from what I saw. His neck was slit open, and his eyes completely gone.

That wasn't what made a shiver run up my spine, the message written in blood on the wall did.

You will pay for what you did to her, and it will be gruesome.

-ZM
----

Um, k. Zayn did do something!