Character Q&A

☠EDITED☠

Hello! And, here is the last Q&A! This is the part where all your burning questions, are answered. SO, first off -shameless self promo oops- read "Blessing"! I am really proud of it so far, so go check it out

Questions for Zayn:

MapleLeafx: Are you and Harry friends now?

Zayn: I wouldn't necessarily say "friends"...more like, acquaintances. We don't hate each other, but don't really like each other. We have sort out our differences though, and hope to mend our broken friendship.

BloodRose_1210: Where do you see your relationship going with Catherine? Like being together forever, or are you guys having problems again?

Zayn: I see us being together forever. I am planning on proposing to her soon, but don't tell her that! And, I can't say we don't have problems, because every couple does, but we're fine.

mia16122: Was the sex good? Lmao xD

Zayn: You know it (; and, what the hell is that thing?

Author (ME): Zayn, that's a face...

Zayn: There is no way in hell that's a face!

Author: Listen, I know you're from the 1800s, but this is the 2000s, get caught up with the new world, and their trends. Also, look at it sideways, idiot.

Zayn: *cranes neck* Ohhhh, I see. Next question!

xhazza_louehx: Why did you go "Mr. Steal Yo Girl" on Harry? -.-

Zayn: Catherine was never Harry's in the first place. And, true love wins all the time, baby girl (;

Questions for Catherine:

MapleLeafx: Is Zayn gonna turn you immortal? Unless you'll live a mortal life with him.

Catherine: The spell was to kill me, so I could live with Zayn in our world. So, he turned me immortal, I guess.

mia16122: Where is Loki?

Catherine: Loki is with us here, of course! It took some time to get him here, but we did it. He is now cuddling with Niall on the couch (:

xhazza_louehx: Why didn't you choose Hazza?! :(

Catherine: I didn't love him.

Questions for Niall:

Niall: Oh my God, I actually get a question!

Author: Not exactly...

xhazza_louehx: Not a question...

food.

Niall: Yassssss!

Questions for Elounor:

BloodRose_1210: How's the relationship going?

Eleanor: Very well, thank you for asking!

Louis: We're married now, if you're wondering.

Questions for Harry:

MapleLeafx: What does Jasmine mean to you (more then a bestfriend, more then a bestfriend)?

Harry: She means a lot to me. It took me awhile to let her in, but I remember what Catherine told me. She now knows about who I am, and my past. I love her.

xhazza_louehx: How that make you feel?

Harry: How does what make me feel?

_Wonderlandd14_: Who do you like more, Catherine or Jasmine?

Harry: Jasmine.

Questions to Liam:

mia16122: Did you ever meet Sophia again?

Liam: Yes, I did.

Questions for Author:

mia16122: What inspired you to write these books? And, will there be an epilogue?

Author: Another ghost book inspired me, and no.

xhazza_louehx: Why are you messing with mah feels?

Author: It's fun (:

_Wonderlandd14_: Can you do a spin-off with Harry and Jasmine?

Author: I'll think about it, most likely not though.

nikexstyles: What happens to Zayn and Catherine?

Author: Zayn plans to propose, and then they travel the world (: