Letting Go

☠EDITED☠

I'm on an updating role, lmao.

Chapter 21:

Catherine's POV:

I sit in front of Dr. Jenkins with a small smile, "You requested me?"

"Yes. I have amazing news, Catherine."

"Which is?"

"The state has been wandering around, and has noticed your amazing progress. I have spoke to them, and if you keep it up, you can get out in less then a week!" He smiles, widely.

"Oh my God!" I squeal, happily.

I was almost free.

"Yes, yes! They just need to watch you a bit more, and then they'll come to a final decision."

"That's amazing. Thank you so much."

"It's not my doing, it's yours." He offers.

Zayn's POV:

What the fuck do you think you're doing?

"I did her justice. What's so wrong with that?" I reply, shyly.

What happened to our plan?

"Your plan, actually."

Zayn, do you not understand what you're putting at stake?

"No, I want what's best for her."

Even if that means letting you go?

"Yes." I respond, sadly. "Even that."

I'm disappointed. You got this far, and you're giving it up? Come on, Zayn.

"Get out of my head!" I hiss, angrily.

I didn't want to do this anymore.

Zayn, listen. You have her life in your hands. She hurt you, and you're letting her get away with it?

I pause, "B-But..."

But nothing! Go through with it. You're almost done. Why don't you listen to your friend? I know what's best for you.

"You're not my friend!"

Yes, I am. I'm the only one who listens, and helps you. Who else do you have? Nobody, nobody at all.

"I have Louis."

Then where is he? He's not here. He left, and isn't coming back. Just go through with it. You'll be much happier. Aren't you angry she'll be happy, and free and you'll be all alone, and unhappy?

"Well, yes..."

Exactly! Now, come on. Do it, Zayn. Give in. I'll do it for you! Come on, Zayn. Do it!

"I-"

Just do it!

She deserves it, he's right. She's the reason I'm alone, and have no one.

"Fine." I scream, angrily. "I'm still angry! I want her to fucking suffer! Are you happy? Do it, make her pay!"

Your wish, is my command. You made a good choice, Zayn. I will avenge you.

"Good, what should I say to her?"

Mention your little deal you made with her. That'll get her, trust me.

----

😅😅😅 lmao, zAYNS psycho oops