He's Here//Z.M and H.S

By mrsmalik892

"I don't know what it is, but you do things to me, lovely dark things. Even the gentle unexpected graze of yo... More

He's Here//Z.M and H.S
Prologue
Medication
Imagination
ECT
Effects
Catherine, listen...
Vincent Mealin
Darkness
Pure and Innocent
Better
Anchor
Don't
Finish
Privilege
Dream
Watched
Fear
Approved
Bethany
Cure
Gruesome
Letting Go
Our Deal
Two Days
Friends
Calm Down
Nathan
You
Hurt
Stubborn
Harry
History
Offer
Kiss
How Liam Died
Reunited
Choose
Love
Together
What A Feeling
A/N
Character Q&A

Beautiful

1.1K 87 37
By mrsmalik892

☠EDITED☠

(:

Chapter 33:

Catherine's POV:

As I walk down to the shower room Zayn appears next to me, "What do you want?"

He smiles, "I came to talk."

"Will you regret it?" I ask.

"I don't think I will."

"Go on with it, then."

"I came to tell you why I've been acting the way I have." He replies, looking down.

"Okay."

"I've been battling with my demons, since you moved to Texas. I don't know how it happened, but when I saw you with Harry...I snapped."

I nod, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. But, anyway, since you got closer with Harry, the voice inside my head convinced me to make you pay for the pain you put me through."

My heart breaks, "And?"

"That's all. I didn't want to go through with it, until he convinced me. I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm so sorry. I love you, Catherine. I fucking love you so much."

Tears fall down his cheeks, as I place a hand on his cheek, "It's odd how something so dark can be so beautiful."

That's all I could say, and I don't know why.

When I'm showering, and Zayn's gone; I think everything over.

I'm done with games, I'm done. I have to pick between them, or pick none. I can't keep playing them. This is the time to choose. I'm hurting them both, unintentionally.

I walk back to my room, and get stopped by Nathan. "Hey, Catherine."

"Hi, Nathan."

"I have to tell you something." He clasps his hands together, and smiles widely.

"Go on."

"Loki, is okay."

Confusion hits me. "What? How do you know about Loki?"

He smirks. "Because, this is Niall. I disguised myself as Nathan to keep the boys in track."

I let out a laugh. "Oh my God, why am I not surprised? Have you been keeping an eye on him?"

"I have! He misses you, a lot. He likes to sleep in your bed, and all."

My heart aches for Loki, "I miss him also."

He grins as I say, "Thank you for being so kind to me while I was here."

"Only for you, Catherine."
----

I love Neil

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 3.6K 17
you can only be pushed so far. trigger warning: book contains murder and sexual assault towards the end of the book
618 54 23
Kara Ambrose was living a normal life. Had a great job, was about to graduate high school. That's until one day, she is thrown into a completely diff...
3.8K 139 59
Some great stories that I love! Hope you guys love them too! Please let me know about any mistakes and or comments on what y'all want. Enjoy! Thanks...
890 142 41
"There's something in the shadows. It finds you in a cold room. Silhouette against the wall." Elizabeth Rose walks home every night, nothing but mur...