Mind Games>>Ricky Horror AU

By bittersweetlovings

I created him a year ago. He was suppose to be just a friend. Just someone I could talk to. Ricky saw my girl... More

Fücking Perfect
Ricky Burrito
Stop messing with my girlfriend
Make me
That was assault, bïtch!
Don't touch me!
I know you don't forget but I will
No one says no to Ricky Horror
He thinks he's a stud
Chris?
You need a guitar?
Morning, turtle doves!
I know Ricky can't play Vanessa
Please, don't leave me.
I said I'd never let you go
You used my stage name?
Alice with Josh, Andy with Ashley
Kids are jerks
Time to be serious, A/N
You guys are scared of everything
Could your boyfriend be stalking us?
Are you two like...Married?
And I'll kick his äss if he touches you
It was me!
Everything is going to be okay
I really love you...
If only you could, runt
Q/A comments and PMs
It's a blood letter
I am glad you know how to get laid 1940s style
You're Ricky Olson not James Bond
Incubi and Succubi
Thery're the only family I have left!
...Ricky, I'm scared
They're going savage...
Congratulations, it's a brat
He's a lying snake
I'll see you on the better side
Ms, are you alright?
Epilouge
A Final Note/Disclaimer
Author's Note

I'm thirty-one not seventy-five

290 7 3
By bittersweetlovings

THIS IS THE NINETEENTH CHAPTER NOT THE EIGHTEENTH, WATTPAD IS BEING A JERK.
The chapter titled 'Kids are Jerks' is the chapter before this I will try to solve this nonsense.]

"Greg? You're making fun of me." I roll onto my stomach and support myself on my arms. "Have I made fun of you yet?" I open my mouth to say yes, but Ricky covers my mouth. "Rhetorical question, the point is I think you need to talk to him about this."  I rub my temple with my index finger, I didn't want to confront Greg about this. How would I go about doing that? 'Hey, so I just figured out you are my gay, man-child father and guess what, now I am probably pregnant with the wrong demon's child.' Yeah, that will go over well.

"Vanessa Erualli! Open this door right now!" Alice shouts makingme flinch, I don't know what she's unhappy about...But it doesn't sound good. I groan and force my self to put on a t-shirt plus comfortable shorts. "Hold on!" I shout at the banging on the door, I gather my hair up in a ponytail and run to meet Alice at the door. "You left us!" She greets me in a red face and crossed arms. Chris comes over to Alice with Ashley held up by him. "And you left me to carry his crippled äss here!" He hisses at Alice, she power-walks over to Ashley and has him put his other arm around her shoulders.

"What happened?!" I look my friend over to see the tip of his foot resting weakly on the floor. "A drunk drummer by the name of Vinny is what happened." Chris answers flatly, I glance out the hotel door in time to see Vinny run up to our full doorway. "I said we weren't done!" I touch Vinny's shoulder when the glares are thrown between Ashley and himself. "Come on." I shove Vinny into my room and recollect my thoughts. "I'm sorry we left you, I wasn't feeling well. Is Andy here too?" Alice nods her head down the hallway.

"He's being sure his band gets to the bus safely and that CC doesn't stumble on the roadie bus this time." I look over my shoulder to see Vinny whispering to Ricky, who was dressed in his black jeans now. "Tell me what went on with Vinny and Ashley." Alice launches into the story of how she was hanging out with Ashley after they took their skates off and went to look around the place, Vinny took the friendly gesture out of the park and shoved Ashley. Ashley tripped and landed on his ankle. "...That sounds like Vinny."
"I think I just may have twisted it at the most." That's when a wave of fear washes over me at his words.

"Ashley, how are you going to play tomorrow if your ankle is hurt."

"I'm thirty-one, not seventy-five." Ashley has to much of a ego and to much confidence to let a twisted ankle stop him from anything I guess. "Alrighty, ladies and gentlemen. Ashley, will put ice on your ankle when we get back...Looks like you are all packed and loaded except for the Kayne West and Kim Kardashian of the tour." Greg pops his head into the room, my stomach sank, now that I thought of it we did have a few similarities like our eyes, mouth, and fingers. "We can throw our crap in our suitcases real quick." I tell him and start chunking clothes into either mine or Ricky's suitcase quickly. "...Did you just call me a black guy?"

"No, I said Kayne West."

"...He's black." I ignore Ricky and Greg's usual type of conversations as I finish zipping the bags up. "Okay, we're ready." I toss a left over t-shirt at Ricky and allow him to pull it over his upper body before Greg practically pushed us all the way into the bus. "By the way, Vanessa, have you made up your mind about the contract?" Greg brings up while the bus got settled down for sleep or binge watching Netflix, thank God I think they party hard enough to not disturb me tonight.

"Oh, um, I need to talk to you when we get on the road about something before I tell you." Chris stumbles through the living area of the bus after Devin, who decided to steal his toothbrush. "I need that, Ghost! Get your own!" Devin is already looking for a sink. "Don't put your mouth on my shït!" Chris whines when Devin finally starts brushing his teeth in the kitchen area. "You can talk to me about anything." Greg says, smiling before following the two boys into the kitchen. "Devin! I've told you about this personal items things before! We stop at gas stations, you know!" Greg yells, leaving me alone on the couch to think how I'm going to tell him what Ricky told me.

"Hey, kid, you okay?" I look up from my nails to see Marilyn, his arms crossed and his head to the side. "Yeah, just thinking hard about something." He sits beside me, folding his finger together and resting his elbows on his knees. "I wouldn't keep it to yourself to much unless you want to have a Brittany Spears breakdown." I rub my arms with my hands, I don't think Marilyn is much into drama so I don't think he'll care to tell Greg. "I found out that Greg is my Dad...And I don't know how to tell him exactly, there's more to the story than I can say."

Marilyn sighs and sits back on the couch. "Well, if there's one thing I've picked up from my female friends and my own mother it's that being a parent is the best thing that can happen to you. If Greg hasn't seem that yet and he knows, then maybe it's time he figured it out. You're a good kid, Erualli, and if I was him I would be excited to have a daughter like you." The word parent made my mind shoot from Greg to my possible pregnancy. I didn't know if I'm ready for either.

When Greg enters the living area as the bus starts to roll off, with Andy behind the wheel first, Marilyn nudges my side. "I'll leave you, good luck." I watch him exit the room and to the bunks, Greg replacing where he sat. "So, what did you decide?" I push my hair back with my palms and allow it to fall back down while I think it all over between the contract and Greg. "I learned something that was pretty shocking considering everything I've been through for a while." I pull on the ends of my hair, Gregory pulls an eyebrow up like he didn't understand.

"I've learned about Incubas demons, guardian angels, and now fallen angels. It's been a crazy month and I'm ready to tell you this, I know you are my Dad, Gregory." Greg wipes his palms on his jeans with a nervous smile. "Who told you that?" This is his reaction? I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that response. "It doesn't matter, how long have you known about me? Why haven't you come forward about it?" I feel those teenage-like hormones kick in and angry tears swell into my eyes as my fist shake.

"Your Mother insisted on having a baby when are relationship grew, I wasn't suppose to even love her...But when you love someone very much...You do crazy things for them. When you were born, I was kicked out of heaven and thought it was best to stay far away from you." I bunch my legs up to my chest, huddling them close, letting Greg tell me his side of the story. "I didn't want to leave you, and when your Mom died last year it was even harder for me not to see you. I never expected to see you here with a demon by your side as your boyfriend. Now you are up on stage with men I've known for so long.God,  you've grown so much and you are so beautiful, Vanessa..."

Greg chokes and gives me a gentle smile. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way." He strokes my hair, both of our tears began running down our cheeks, I hate being a girl.
"I know you also gave some sort of blessing to Chris, it's not going to be Chris's child though." I whisper to him in case someone might be eves dropping. "What?" I can't tell if he's scared or surprised about the news. "Chris made a decision to pass it on to Ricky, I don't know why he did it, maybe just to pïss him off or maybe as a favor."

"Did you guys?..." I nod, Greg pulls at his hair with a silent groan through his gritted teeth. "That's great! I recommended a test just to be sure." He snaps up to his feet and power walks to the bunks, I'm guessing that's a no-Dad-approval for Ricky. "Greg! I'll take the record contract!"
"Well, that's one decision you made right!" A smile tugs in the corner of my lips, it was a awkward conversation...But it was defiantly worth it all.

I walk to the bunks, seeing most of the boys on their phone, talking to their girlfriends or the one's that are single are on their laptop, phone, or already sleeping. An occasional face looks up at me as I make my way to the back of the bus, most just go back to what they are doing like usual. When I reach to Ricky and I's bunk, Chris is passed out, CC is talking on his phone to Liz it sounds like brween all the 'I love you's' and 'I miss you's', and Ashley is leaning the arch of his back over the bunk beside us, scrolling down on his phone with a bag of ice occupying his ankle. "Can you read upside down?" Ashley just gives me a dirty smirk and looks back at the screen. "Well?"

"It's a hidden talent." He and I both crack a smile before I sit by Ricky on the bunk. He's sprawled out, skinny legs and all with my laptop on his bare stomach. "What are you doing, psycho?" I lay myself down to see he is just now getting on Google. "Things that don't concern you, nosey." He says with a grin, putting an arm around me and pulling me to him. "You've gotten awfully sassy lately, I think you need to stop hanging out with Greg or is it Ryan causing this problem?"

"Ryan is not sassy, right, Ryan?!" Ricky screams up to the front of the bus getting a goofy 'yes, sir!' In return. "You guys are weird." I rest my head on his chest, watching him look around on online stores for guitars and digging around my personal emails without me knowing till I took a closer look to see who's email it was. Finally, I make him put away the laptop and turn the lights off of our part of the bus. "Goodnight, Roadkill." I tease, trying to throw a insult at him, only for him to take it as a chance to laugh silently and pinch me. "Night,  baby."

•••
Poke... Poke...Poke...

"What do you want, Ric—" I slam my head against the top of my bunk to see it wasn't Ricky waking me up, it was a little girl and boy. They both have dark, brown hair and pretty blue eyes; they're dressed in white nightgowns that you see in old movies. "Who are you? How did you kids get in here?"

"Who are you talking to, Vanessa?" Chris groans from the top bunk, I guess Ricky is driving if he isn't in the bunk with me. I ignore Chris and look at the two young kids. "My name is Renee, my brother's name is Gabe...Momma told us to find you and Ricky." I blink twice at the girl, she can't even be nine yet! "Who's your mommy?"

"For God's sake! Shut up already, Vanessa, I'm trying to—" When Chris tries to look into my bunk, he gets to meet the siblings. "...Who...The fück...Are you?!"
Okay, so the bright side is that I'm not hallucinating..The bad side? Chris is freaking out and has turned the lights on, waking everyone on the bus with the grumbling and surprise of finding two children on their tour bus.

"How did you get on the bus with us?!"

"We have security on the bus! Did you know that?"

"Who's driving right now?!"

"Oh my God! Why did you let them on the bus?!" The bus arises in arguing between all the bands, being the only girl on bus A, I have to sort this out. "Excuse me, let's all chill...hey...Stop it!" I groan and gently usher the two kids into my bunk so they wouldn't see anymore men in boxers or briefs. "Hey!" The noise silences, the bus is stopped and Ricky is joining in on defending himself against Jake Pitts and Jeremy Ferguson accusations of letting children on the bus.

"I know it's shocking to have two young kids on this bus, none of us know how they got here currently...But, they're so young and Renee says their Mother sent them on here. And I think by now we all know who is what creature, this should be considered normal as much as what we've all seen and been through. So, calm your hormones and let's not freak out over this." I sit by Renee's side, her expression is filled with fear and sadness. She didn't know why she is here or who these men are or what they are, and I knew how that felt.

"Hi, sweetie." She shyly looks at me with her brother in her arms. "My name's Vanessa, you have nothing to be scared of. None of us are going to hurt you or yell at you, these boys are just scared of their own shadows." I stroke a strand of her hair to the side, her hair is so long. Her brother looks about five, but I guess I won't find out just sitting here. "How old are you two?" By this time all the boys are near the bunk, piling into the few bunks in the back to watch the siblings and I. "Bubby's four and I'm seven." I look over my shoulder to see Ricky studying them closely, a little to closely.

"Rick...Are you alright?" He shakes his head, he sits next to me in front of the kids. "Is your Mother's last name Olson?" The girl nods quickly, sinking down with her little brother close. "What species is she?"
"Iralani." Ricky's eyes widen and he shoots a glance at Chris, who is also looking a little worried now, before looking back at them. "Is she okay?" Ricky's eyes start watering as he covers his mouth, I pray he isn't going to hit a huge pit of depression by her answer. "I don't know, she put us in the small trunk of the bus and told us to look for Ricky and a human woman."

"Ricky, what's up?" I raise a eyebrow at him, he uses his arm to wipe the tears away.

"Vanessa, my all, that loves me no matter what I did in the past..."

"What.Did.You.Do, Ricky Olson."

"It's a long story."

...I smell like victory, I taste like blood...

[Song: Final Dictvm by Motionless In White

wtf, Wattpad? It also won't let me choose a youtube song3:]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 1.3K 21
"I never loved you. I and everyone else in this world will never love someone like you" Jack my now ex boyfriend screams at me causing my heart to be...
193 3 22
She forgot how to love but remembered how to fight. He disregarded where I've been and made who I am.
4.8K 445 21
I dragged her out of your life and placed myself in it. It was painful, yet worth it! U deserve true love and I'm the only one who can give it to you...
8.3K 289 31
Two years have passed since Cheyanne moved away on a bad note with her ex. Today, she has a good life but feels as if something is missing in her lif...