He's Here//Z.M and H.S

By mrsmalik892

"I don't know what it is, but you do things to me, lovely dark things. Even the gentle unexpected graze of yo... More

He's Here//Z.M and H.S
Prologue
Medication
Imagination
ECT
Effects
Catherine, listen...
Vincent Mealin
Darkness
Pure and Innocent
Better
Anchor
Don't
Finish
Privilege
Dream
Watched
Fear
Approved
Bethany
Cure
Gruesome
Letting Go
Our Deal
Friends
Calm Down
Nathan
You
Hurt
Stubborn
Harry
History
Offer
Beautiful
Kiss
How Liam Died
Reunited
Choose
Love
Together
What A Feeling
A/N
Character Q&A

Two Days

1.2K 84 9
By mrsmalik892

☠EDITED☠

I was so excited to write this chapter TBH (my edit)

Chapter 23:

Zayn's POV:

You need to keep her here longer.

"How?" I ask, curiously.

Use your imagination.

Catherine's POV:

Tomorrow is the night I'm supposed to get out. And, I've never been happier. I was almost free from this Hell. I smile, as I close my tired eyes.

My eyes peel open, when I feel a wet substance run down my arm.

What the hell?

I gasp, as I look down and see streaks of blood flowing from my now cut wrists. The door is thrown open, and in comes Dr. Jenkins. His eyes widen at the amount of blood, and situation.

"What have you done to yourself, Catherine? Am I going to have to keep you here longer?"

"No! It wasn't me, I promise. I don't know how this happened."

He shakes his head, "I don't believe you."

"Please, I beg of you!" I beg, tears threatening to spill.

"Fine. You have two days to convince me that you're fully healed. And, if you don't? This'll be your home for a bit longer. Got it?"

"Okay." I agree, sadly.
----
Short asf sorry ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8M 324K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...
4.1K 150 16
Hi guys if you have been following my Zak & Lucy saga and have read Always His Always Hers and Lucy's nightmare this is book 3 I hope you enjoy :)
887 142 41
"There's something in the shadows. It finds you in a cold room. Silhouette against the wall." Elizabeth Rose walks home every night, nothing but mur...
286K 5.7K 44
[COMPLETED] Nothing is louder than the silence between two lovers that aren't lovers anymore. *** Why am I running away from him ? He's the on...