The Missing hope

By mysterious_style

❤️Janasvi is a girl with a shadowed past which she never wants to cross paths with but at a point or the othe... More

Summary
Authors Note
Chapter One Memories Come Flooding In
Chapter Two Flashback
Chapter Three Not A Bad Start.
Chapter Four First Class Dance.
Chapter Five. I'd Already Slapped Him Hard.
Chapter Six. Because I Love You Damn it.
Chapter Seven. I Should've Just Died In The Car Accident.
Chapter Eight. She Means World To Me
Chapter Nine. The Storm Faces The Sunshine
Chapter Ten. My Life Is Meaningless Without You.
Chapter Eleven. I'm Ashamed That I Fell In Love With You!
Chapter Twelve. You Don't Even Deserve It.
Chapter Thirteen. Endless Love.
Chapter Fourteen Falling From A Great Height
Chapter Fifteen Spicing up
Chapter Sixteen. I Still Didn't Know Her Name!
Chapter Seventeen A Painful Punishment
Chapter Eighteen I'm Sorry
Chapter 19 New York
Chapter Twenty Day 1
Chapter Twentyone Day 2
Chapter Twenty Two Day 3
Chapter Twenty Three. It's My Fault. All My Fault.
Chapter Twenty Four Its Over
Chapter Twenty Five. Take It. Take It All.
Chapter Twenty Six Hello Mommy
Chapter Twenty Seven I killed Arrianna
Chapter Twenty Eight Arrianna
Chapter Thirty. Do you trust me?
Chapter Thirty One: A Big Surprise
Chapter Thirty Two: The Surprise Gone Wrong
Chapter Thirty Five Losing Conciousness
Chapter Thirty Six We Won - A Ball
Chapter Thirty Three - Brothers And Sisters

Chapter Twenty Nine No Strings, No Love

2 0 0
By mysterious_style

Meow's eyes slowly flickered open and memories of the previous night came rushing into her mind turning her cheeks scarlet.
She snuggled closer into Roy's chest before the memory of Roy whispering the three words into her ear came to her. The three words she'd never expected to hear. The three words that rocked her entire existence on Earth. She sighed, letting her breath caress Roy's bare chest.

Lost in her thoughts, she was vaguely aware that a hand had been caressing her hair. She looked up, startled that he was awake. He held an amused glint in his smile.
She smiled, having been brought back from her reverie.

"I love you,"he whispered as their lips met in a deep and passionate kiss.

Jisha frowned as the meaning of the three words registered in her brain but was taken off guard by the kiss and lost her self completely in it.

No! Get yourself together! You cant give him what he's asking for. Don't lead him on. Get a grip. Stop.

Pulling herself out of her fuzzy thoughts she managed to place her hand on his chest and push him enough for a sufficient gap to speak.

"Wait, I cant breathe." She lied.

Roy swiftly moved down to her neck, nibbling on her skin and placing featherlight kisses in his tracks but she flopped herself back down on the pillow before she'd lost herself in the warm caress of his tongue.

He looked down at her, amused and smiled. She grinned back, her previous thoughts forgotten.

He tucked a stray strand behind  her ear and leaned down, his breath caressing her skin, whispered, "I love you."

She immediately sat up, pushing past him, her brows knit together in desperation.

"No." She closed her eyes in an attempt to hold back her tears.

"No?"

"Yes. No." She whispered.

"Why? What's wrong?" His voice was soft and caressing.

"No. Just no. No strings, No love. You can't fall in love with me. It's a dream that will shatter to pieces before its even realized." She blabbered as thoughts of her past flicked through her mind. She shook her head to clear the thoughts of her past.

"Meow." He sat up beside her and turned her face to look at him.

The moment, the word Meow left his lips, she melted and turned to face him.

She attempted to show a carefree attitude but her red rimmed eyes betrayed her.

He sighed. "Meow, I know there's something you're keeping from me. And it's fine, no pressure." He held her chin, his voice soft, soothing. "But don't run. Don't run from me, from your feelings or your problems. I'm not going to run either, I'm right here. Even if it takes an eternity. I'm going to wait right here until you will willingly open up to me. I won't force you for anything. We could stay this way for as long as you want. But I know that you will one day tell me. Because I know you love me."

Meow opened her mouth to reply but no words came out.

"Shh.. Don't fight it. Just let it happen." He leans forward and kissed her lips softly. "And I know this because I love you."

That's it. That was the last straw on the camel's back, the last straw of her fake strength. Tears rolled down her cheeks freely and she at this moment, couldn't care any less. She took him by surprise as she unexpectedly clung to his chest for a comforting hug.

"Hush..." He whispered while stroking her hair softly. "It's alright. I'm right here."

He slowly lowered himself back on the bed, against the bed rest, taking her along so she was lying/hugging his chest. He made no move to silence her sobs or wipe her tears but lay stroking her hair and comforting her as that was all she needed as of that moment. And that small gesture touched her heart.

It had been years since she'd cried. And now that the taps had been opened, they just didn't stop. Her tears flowed like rivers and seas for the next half an hour, straight.

Roy didn't dare disturb her. He knew she needed to let it out and so he let her while he just comforted her with his presence by stroking her hair and whispering comforting words to her.

"I...I was..." meow managed to croak after a long while.

"Hmm.."

"I was raped when I was a child."

Meow could feel Roy's palms fist as he tried to gain control over his anger.

She looked up to see his eyes blazing with fury as he watched her intensely.

Unable to bear the intensity of his gaze and suddenly ashamed of herself she buried her head back into his bare chest.

"Hey." He held her chin and tugged, making her look up to meet his eyes. His eyes were softer now. "You don't have to feel ashamed of anything. You were a child. I'm not going to judge you for anything. Whoever did this to you was clearly a bastard and does not deserve to be called a man." His eyes momentarily hardened as if that one sentence made him loathe Lain for an entire lifetime.
"It wasn't your fault alright. And I'm proud of you for being so strong till date. I assume I am the first person you've even shared this one sentence with?"

She had to smile at his awful attempt to lighten her mood after his hateful words to Lain.. She nodded.

"Well I'm right here to listen if you need me but it's all on you, no pressure."

She buried her head back into Roy's chest.

"I was 8 when my parents died in a car crash. It was a very difficult time to pass. My Mother's friend had taken the responsibility of my eldest sister, my twin and I. My brother had been sent to Texas to finish his school and university through a boarding school. My parents money had gone to a trust which couldn't release it until we reached our legal ages. It was only possible to release as much fund to fund education but it had only released enough funds for my brother's education before a fraud manager had deceived the board and run off with all the money in their access. The trust folded and the only hope we had left to survive had died. My aunt funded the education of my sisters and I before she had to move to Florida as her grandmother, her only family had fallen greatly ill. That was for four years. She wanted to take us along but there was a legal issue and the court decided to give us to our next kin, Lain. He claimed to be a very distant relative but I could never remember his mention from my parents. It was only later that he revealed his conceit. It was a ploy to get his hands on innocent virgins and make a fortune out of them. Which he did. I was 13 when I gave myself up to his animosity. I had to make a decision. I didn't even get 10 seconds to think. It was me or my twin, but in that instant I knew that if anything were to happen to my twin and I could save her, I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't. He was a brutal monster. He was so rough and ruthless." Another tear silently rolled down her cheek.
"After that night, I couldn't gather myself. It felt like I'd shattered into tiny shards or fragments of glass, scattered everywhere. And when you try to pick them up, they prick and hurt like hell. I tried to look strong from the outside but spent my alone time crying. A couple of weeks later, I was so tired of being used, of crying every night, that that night, tears refused to flow. It was as if I no longer had the energy to bother to cry or even be angry, ashamed and what not. I slowly became immune to my horrendous surroundings. It no longer bothered me that I was being used in every way possible to satisfy a man's needs. In Fact, I'd accepted it as a part of my life. Once I gained my will to be free and rebellious, I spent nights partying and drinking. Then one night stands became a daily routine. A random guy daily or sometimes once in two days. "

Roy's muscles clenched at the thought of Meow belonging to someone else.

Meow knew that it was a now or never situation to let it out. "Then you came along. I thought we'd had sex because in my experience, men had never been able to resist my body. But somehow, you didn't lose your will to your lust."

"It was a tough battle." He smirked.

"You turned my world around. A night of mind blowing sex and the next morning, I'm ripped. It shows how great the night was." Meow smiled into his chest hair.

"Meow." Agony was evident on his face. "I.. It was my fault you got hurt. Wait... Hear me out.. I don't know what took over me when you mentioned it as a night's stand. I didn't want to let you go. I wanted you to be mine. And then I wanted to punish you for saying that and my angry side took over, making my movements rough and harsh. When you groaned in pain, at first I felt that you were receiving the punishment you deserved. But when you asked me to stop, I realized how stupid I was. And felt even more guilty and stupid when I saw the suffering I put you through."

She lightly kissed his chest, taking a moment to reply, "you know you are stupid because even after I insisted you use a condom, you didn't. Do you always have unprotected sex?"

"No, it's just with you, I felt like I could trust you." He kissed her forehead and then pouted. He narrowed his eyes slightly, making him look adorable. "You called me stupid."

"Well you called yourself stupid twice and I did once, I don't see your point."

"It's different when I label myself and it's different when you label me. You wound me." He feigned hurt, putting his palm on his chest, Meow rolled her eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"Yeah. And what are you gonna do about that." She seductively leaned forward and kissed his lips, and returned in a teasing manner.

In a swift motion, her turned her from her vertical position to horizontal, sitting up with her butt on his lap. "I'm thinking its time you get punished for your seductiveness."
*******************************
A/N:
Hey guys um, for those who want more of this chapter, you can read the forbidden chest of the missing hope, my 'extras' book for TMH. And please I recommend that before you do read it, please assess if you're ready and willing to read. I highly doubt there is any important story click in FCTMH, but the point of it is help readers understand my characters, their feeling, reactions, etc better. But basically it's rated.

Oh and Vote, comment and share. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 8.6K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
1.9K 610 74
In which two ex-step-siblings reconnect after just about blowing up their family the first time around... Three years ago, Maddie fell hard for Jacob...
41.4K 1.1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
39.3K 1.5K 41
A taekook Indian story, hope you all will like it. Warning :- Don't hate me for making jungkook as a girl, it's just a fanfic and there won't be mu...