Spotted in the crowd (Harry s...

By onedirectioncreeper

Tess is dragged to a One Direction concert with her friend Bree, expecting it to be stupid. What happens when... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 #schooldrama
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 38

76 2 0
By onedirectioncreeper

"Wait, so she does like Harry?" Bree lifts a brow while plopping an M&M in her mouth.

"We'll, isn't it obvious?"

"I can't believe she said 'watch me' get him. That's really slutty." Bree says.

"Yeah. But, I know Harry wouldn't cheat on me, so I wouldn't worry too much," I explain to Bree as she shuffles around in her red bed. We always have our talks after dinner. It's a good thing to talk it out. You know?

"I wouldn't be so sure," Bree exclaims, putting an emphasis on sure.

"I would. So anyway, how's Ash?"

"He's fine I guess, but he's kind of getting boring. We don't even get that far anytime. I'm trying to get serious but he doesn't. I mean for heavens sake, you went all the way home with Harry."

"Some people like to take it slow, and some people don't," I tell her.

"Okay, fine. But if he's gunna go any slower than he already is, we're through."

After an hour of Bree and I, laughing our butts off at interesting Convos, we talk about the boys and how everything's going to change since the boys announced their tour. We're not going to see them for a whole year. What's going to happen if Harry and I grow apart? Will we still love each other after a year? I really hope we'll still be together after a year. Just as I leave Bree's room, holding my phone.

I get text from Harry.

Harry: Tess, you awake?

Me: kind of.

I reply as I walk into my big dark room, which is across the hall from Bree's room.

Harry: You ready for billboard?

Me: I'm psyched. Thank you so much Hazz. Xx

Harry: We're coming to get you and Bree from school, then we go to the air port. Billboard starts at 8 in Las Vegas on Tuesday night, so we have to leave England at 12:00 tomorrow. Be ready at school.

Me: Noooo. Why can't you just pick me up from my house?

Harry: already called grandma, she says no.

Me: SHIIITTT.

Harry: is there... A problem?

Me: nothing. It's fine.

Harry: doesn't sound fine.

Me: ITS NOTHING.

Harry: yeah, yeah. What is it?

Me: I'd rather not talk about it on text.

Harry: want me to call?

Me: no. I just.. Don't want to talk about it.

Harry: Tess, seriously?

Me: uch.

Harry: go on.

Me: well, there's this girl.. Named Bianca. She's obsessed with you. She keeps on bothering me about you. She's always telling me that you'll break up with me, for her. She's literally.. Obsessed.

Harry: OY.

Me: it's not funny. She makes me feel like Crap. She's so freaking popular, she's got boys carrying her books for her to class.

Harry: haha. It's just a little crush.

Me: little? She face booked me and said that she wants to lick you clean.

It's like, are you freaking bullshitting me right now?

Harry: someone's jealoussss.

Me: oh so you want her to lick you?

Harry: she hot?

Me: stop.

Harry: Oh, sorry. You want to lick me?

Me: okay, goodnight! Asshole of the week.

Harry: okay, okay. Just ignore her. Wait, what does this have to do with you not wanting to pick you up?

Me: she'll see you.

Harry: she won't.

Me: Don't jinx it.

Harry: alright love, all your drama has made me sleepy. Bye sweetie. Love you.

Me: bye, Love you too.

The next morning Bree and I both go to first period then second period. We both only have 5 minutes until Harry comes with the boys. I figured, if Bianca sees Harry, she'll just look stupid. She'll run to him obviously, and try to pull him to bed. Well sorry honey, that ain't happening.

We sit on the small bench outside the school, waiting for the guys to pick us up. When we fall into some trouble named, Bianca.

"Hey girls! Why aren't you at third period?" She walks up to us, stilettos clacking across the sidewalk. Her possie right behind her.

"Why aren't you?" I look up at the blonde snob wearing nothing but pink. Her school uniform skirt,

that she cut a lot, probably attracts all the guys. And same with her boobs hanging out of the school shirt. I mean, why doesn't she get in trouble for dressing like that? If Bianca doesn't go away now, she'll see Harry. And I, will NOT be happy.

Oh, look who's got all the luck today? Bianca, because the boys just pulled over right next to where Bree and I are sitting. I look up at Bianca and she's legit fixing her boobs. She's biting her lip as Harry's sliding out of the car.

Harry's smirking as he notices the situation. I roll my eyes and get up from the bench.

"Why, Tess, won't you introduce me to your.. Friend over here?" Bianca puts her arm around my shoulder. Sorry hun, that's not happening, I think as I take her arm off.

"No," I roll my eyes and grab my bag as I head over to the car. Harry grabs my arm before I had a chance.

"That's rude," he glares. Harry's all about being polite, it's so annoying. I turn around.

"Bianca, this is my BOYFRIEND, Harry," I shoot her a fake smile after I put an emphasis on MY and BOYFRIEND.

"Nice to meet you," she smiles and shakes his hand as if she's not obsessed.

"Oh drop the act, he knows," I roll my eyes once more.

"Knows what?" She grins. She's such a bitch.

I shoot her one last glare before I turn around heading for the car, Bree following me. As I open the door, I find Louis and Niall all cracking up.

"Oh, shut up," I say as I sit down next to Bree in the back. Harry's not here. Great. I turn to look out the window and Harry's still talking to the bitch. Seriously?

"You've got to be kidding me," I say as everyone starts laughing again.

"Don't worry Tess, nothing's going to happen between them," Louis reassures me.

"Uch, I wish Liam were here. He'd help, not laugh," I shoot Louis a stare.

"Fair enough," he giggles. Harry's been talking to Bianca for 5 minutes now. HELLLOO. We've got a plane to catch.

"She's so hot," Niall bites his lip as I smack him, hard.

"Don't start with me."

I decide to go over to the drivers seat and beep at the boy making me mad.

Harry covers his ears and turns to me. I motion him to come and he turns right back around. He hugs the she wolf then heads back to the car. When he opens the door to the car, I make Louis go In the back so I could smack him. When he starts the car, I wait till we leave school, to start yelling at him. When he drives out of the parking lot, I could hear a faint scream, it's Bianca. She's hopping up and down screaming with joy. I turn to Harry and smack him hard on the shoulder.

"Why did you hug her?" I yell.

"Because she wanted to, I don't know. and would you stop hitting me!" He rolls his eyes.

"I told you how I felt about this!"

"I know, but nothing is going to happen Tess. I'm not into her. She could dream all she wants," he smiles.

"I hate her," I cross my arms and turn back to find the crew giggling. I roll my eyes once more and just wait until we get to the airport.

Thankfully, Bree and I got our own dressing room. All the boys had to share which sucks for them. We both get our own makeup artist and hair stylist. Bree's eyeshadow is all blue to Match her dress, but mines all light pink to Match my dress. Bree's hair is put in a bun and mine is curled and put into a half ponytail. When we walk out of the dressing room, all we see, are famous people roaming around the halls texting. Some of them even take glances at us. Usually, the celebs don't get a dressing room back stage, they just walk in already dressed but back stage is only for celebrities that are performing. Like, the boys. Bree and I aren't celebrities but Harry made the billboards give us a dressing room then go with the boys to take pictures.

The boys walk out of their dressing rooms and look stunned.

"Woah," all of them say at the same time. And so do Bree and I. The boys look amazing. They're all in tuxes.

"You all look hot," I say eyeballing them from head to toe.

"Right back at you," Niall says.

After we finish our wowing, we go ahead to take pictures. First it was the boys only then all of us. But then, it was Harry and I. The lights are flashing so much, I almost get blinded.

One of the camera men say,

"Kiss!"

Then, it turns into a cheer. Harry obviously is in a good mood because he grabs me by the waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I bet you, this ones going to be on all the magazines. All I could hear is flashes and awws.

When we leave, the boys have to stay back stage, while Bree and I go sit with all the celebrities in a special section. As Bree and I find our seats, I notice something. Something I would have never expected ever. Oh my god. I look over to Bree who's just as shocked as I Am. My face is on the big screen on the stage. My face from the photo shoot. Oh my god, I thought the picture was only going to be on the cover of a magazine. Now, I'm really known. And it's not a good thing.

"Oh my god," Bree looks straight ahead at the screen.

"Right back at you," I say stunned,also.

I feel someone sit right next to me. Taylor.

"Tay!" I hug her and smile as we pull away.

"Hey!" She giggles.

"This is my friend Bree, Bree, Taylor."

"Hi, nice to meet you," Bree shakes hand with Taylor.

"You too, so Tess, congrats! You're on seventeen magazine, and you're on the big screen tonight! you've come so far!" She says.

"This is a surprise for me too," I laugh obviously stating that it was all Harry.

"Did you see the magazine?" She asks.

"No," I say confused.

"I have one," she hands me the magazine with the same photo that's posted everywhere.

"Wow, I never expected this," I look at the magazine, absolutely amazed.

The host for the show is Will Smith. The first thing he says is, congrats Tess on the magazine. Everyone claps and the screen goes to me smiling. And waving which is so embarrassing by the way. He then explains that the seventeen magazine sold 1.2 million copies in the last four hours, which is so incredible. I can't believe this.

When the show starts, Katy perry performs, then Austin Mahone, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and then Justin.

It's almost so hard to think when all these girls are screaming. Gah.

I totally forgot Justin was going to be here. Shoot, If I would have know that he was back stage I would have said hi.

After he finishes, the boys come out as the last act. Harry starts off by talking.

"We want to thank all of you for being so supportive, when it's only three of us. This is our first time performing without Liam and Zayn. So thank you. We have a special announcement coming up soon for all of you, so stay tuned! Lastly, I want to congratulate my girlfriend Tess Mallete for her success on the photo shoot." He smiles at me and I smile back.

They only sing one song at its what makes you beautiful, but it's weird since Liam and Zayn aren't here.

I just.. Hope they'll be back soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
468K 13.6K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...