Chapter 59

I just wish I could tell Harry about this disgusting guy. Harry and him seem to get along pretty well and I don't want to ruin a perfectly good relationship. But he really just is plain gross. I told Niall though. He got pretty mad, but I told him to stay quiet. 

Anyways, today is the boys' first show and their super excited. I'm actually going to be backstage for 5sos and then when they come out, I'll be in the crowd. If it gets too loud, I'm out lad. 

** Concert** 

Bree and I make our way to the most hidden spot in the staidum. Which is up in a corner in nosebleeds. It's a good view of the boys and we'll have the chance to take pictures of them while they're singing. Thankfully, no fans are sitting this high up in this section. It'll be hard to recognize us in the dark while we're wearing hoodies. 

I'm probably going to tear up because the last time I was at a one direction concert, I was spotted in thew crowd by Harry Styles. 

And then I met my guy. 

**

 "Thank you all so much! We've had a blast with you tonight," Liam waves and then heads off the stage, followed by the other guys. The concert was amazing. There were fireworks, and Harry kept on spitting water into the air. Which is gross, I need to tell him to stop that haha. 

"Bree, let's go. They're waiting," I pull her arm and we start for the stairs leading to the outer part of the stadium. 

"Bree?" A girl looks at us. 

"Tess?!" Another screams. 

Shit. 

Security almost pushes us through the door and rushes us backstage. I almost got trampled. 

I spot Harry sitting on a couch. 

"Ello, mate," I hug him from behind. 

"Elloo." he kisses my cheek. 

"You smell like sweat," I walk away from him while laughing. 

He shakes his head, standing up to follow me to the car. 

"Ya'll did great," I hug Louis as he walks in front of me. 

"Thank you, love," he smiles.

Oh, the British... 

"All those girls chanting Harry's name and you're the one he stays with. How does that make you feel, Tessie?" Zayn wraps his arms around me.

"Great?" I laugh. "Jesus, you guys need to shower A.S.A.P." 

"Sorry," Zayn laughs and we all hop in the car. 

Sophia actually went home. I thought she was going to stay for the whole tour, turns out, she stayed for one day and then went back to her modeling carrer. 

Which reminds me...  I have a modeling job in Brazil on the 8th of May. It's the 25th of April so I don't really have to worry about that yet. 

** Hotel****

"Thank the lord, you showered," I laugh as Harry walks out of the shower. 

"Your welcome," he says, grabbing clothing from his suitcase and walking staight intp the bathroom again. 

"You know, you really need a haircut," I nag, as I pull out my laptop. 

"Stopp," Harry groans. "I've been getting loads of tweets about that actually." 

"I saw them too," I laugh. Suddenly, my phone vibrates  from my jeans pocket. On the front of my phone, I notice the contact "Luke." and the message under it.

"Hey Tess, I gotta talk to you. Meet me up in my hotel room? x Luke."

Oh no. I'm pretty damn sure he's going to try something on me. Doesn't he realize that if I tell Harry, he'll die? One direction and 5sos will not be buddies ever again too.

Maybe I should just go up and see what he wants? I could tell him off right there right then. Maybe then he'll just leave me alone if I warn him?

"Harry.." I stand up from my bed and he turns his head to face me.

"Mm?"

"I'm going up to Bree's for a sec. I'll be right back, okay?" I head for the door and he nods, letting me go off alone to Luke Hemming's room.  I hate lying to him, but this is the only way to get him to stop and to save his friendship with my boyfriend.

Stepping out of the elevator, I stop at room 1023, Luke's room. It's a little quieter on this floor than others, I wonder why.

After knocking twice and waiting about seven seconds, Luke comes to the door along with his smug smirk plastered onto his lips. He lets me in and I lift a brow at his cheeky personality that is flashing right in my face.

"Okay, what?" I cross my arms, turning to him as he approaches me slowly after closing the door.

"Well, I'm sure you've noticed that I obviously fancy you. So why don't we cut to the part where I seduce you and you fall straight into my arms, love?" his smirk appears on his face once more but all I want to do right now is slap the boy right in his face. Who does he freaking think he is?

"Oh my god, what the hell is wrong with you?" I step away from the blond approaching me closer and closer by the second.

"Come on, Tess. You know you want to. Just on kiss, and you're out of here. No one will ever know," he becomes dangerously close to me as I'm backed up against the wall, stuck in my place.

Stop. I can't do this.

But something in my body loves the way he licks his lips and the way he talks to me. 

I can't do this.

But shit.

It's so wrong that I want it.

"What's it gonna be?" he looks straight into my eyes and I begin to become speechless. His forces our lips to connect passionately and I'm so caught of guard that I almost jump back, but he catches me and pulls me closer until our chests connect.

What am I doing? 

I pull away, staring at the ground.

Dying of regret, embarrassment, and shame.

I just cheated on Harry. 

"Come on," he chuckles into my ear, connecting his lips to my soft spot which is my neck. I push him away gently.

"I can't betray the boy I love." I run my fingers through my hair, and head for the door but he grabs me by my arm.

"You liked it," he chuckles lightly and my stomach drops.

Why?

I try to say something but words are not appearing.

I need to get out of here before I give myself over to him for good. I didn't want to stop, I wanted to keep going. That's what's frightening.

"Just- goodbye Luke." I quickly run for the door, and close it quickly before he could follow me out.

I don't know how I'll be able to face Harry.

I just kissed one of his best friends.

WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO?

AN:

Hi. I know it's been like a year since I've updated, but as a writer, i'm so busy with other stories that I never have time for one of the firsts.

Thanks and Comment :)