Chapter 14

"So," Perrie says the next night, a Sunday, "Give us all the juicy details!"

I sigh.

"Yeah," Danielle says, "How many times did you and Harry make out this week?"

I blush, "Well, I don't kiss and tell..." I murmur.

"Don't worry, guys. I'll be sure to inform you when anything IMPORTANT happens," Bree says, which makes me blush all over again.

Eleanor, that sweetheart, sees my discomfort, and reaches for my hand.

"I'm sorry, hun, we didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," she says shyly.

I laugh, "No! You didn't! Don't worry, El."

She nods, "Okay, good."

Perrie reaches over and hugs me, "Trust me, I know the feeling, babe."

I laugh again, "How do you guys handle it all? I mean, yesterday Louis tried to get me to do a Livestream, but so many people is just too much for me! I mean, El, you're a model, Dani, you're a professional dancer, and Perrie you're an extremely successful singer! How do you do it?" I ask.

Danielle thinks for a moment, then says, "To be honest, it kind of just grew on me, ya know?" She blows a bubble of her gum that she always seems to be chewing.

Perrie nods, "At first it's rather difficult, but after a couple months you will begin to enjoy it. I swear."

"And if you have a hard time, we're always here for you," Eleanor adds in shyly.

She turns to Bree, "You, too, Bree. I hear Niall thinks you're pretty."

Bree blushes, "He really said that?" She asks.

Eleanor nods, "Yes. He really likes you. You're cheery and fun, like him, and you're ever so cute. I think that you guys would make a really cute couple."

"But, doesn't he like Demi? Y'know, Demi Lovato?" Bree asks, confused.

Perrie shakes her head, "A while ago he did, but only for a short time last year. He seems to have a liking for you, though, and he's really sweet. If he asks you out, please say yes!"

Bree shrugs, "I dunno. I was just in a difficult relationship and..."

I seriously can't believe she's saying this after being such an insane fangirl. She would have died if Niall asked her our before but now that we're all friends, she's getting so used to it. 

"We understand, but maybe Niall is what you need!" Danielle says, trying to lead the conversation away from anything upsetting.

"I'll think about it," Bree says with a tiny smile.

I always thought she was a tiny bit of a Niall girl.

Although, she has always liked Louis best, though with Eleanor here it's probably not the best time to admit to that.

We begin to paint our nails, Perrie Doing mine, Eleanor doing Bree's, and Danielle doing her toes.

Danielle reaches over to her phone and plays Katy Perry. mEleanor starts dancing in her seat and spills a bottle of nail polish remover.

"Oh!" She exclaims from the smell.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are cracking up.

We all go over, careful not to mess up our manis and pedis, and help clean up the mess.

"Oh, my landlord is not going to be happy," Perrie says laughing.

We're at Perrie's flat, and unlike the boys' complex, this apartment is more vintage than modern, with a few vibrant splashes here and there. She has a roommate, Jesy, from her band Little Mix, but she's away in New York City for the weekend, visiting family.

When we're done cleaning up and doing nails, we watch Mean Girls, a classic chick flick, and then Bree insists on watching Mean Girls 2, which is not nearly as good as the first, and I really should just say that it's horrible.

We fall asleep at a quarter to 3 in the morning, and the last thing I remember is faintly smelling nail polish remover and then I fell into a deep and peaceful sleep and don't wake up until 11 AM.