Chapter 45

I hear a shuffling noise in my room and my eyes shoot open.

"Harry?"

"Yeah, sorry I woke you." He says and I get out of bed.

"It's okay, what time Is it?" I rub my eyes and he pulls out his iPhone.

"Three,"

"A.M?" I ask. Did I sleep that I long? I never do.

"It's already the afternoon honey," he smirks and my heart drops. That smirks a killer. He walks over to me and kisses me lightly, I pull away and make way when I head to the bathroom . Before I go in, I turn to watch Harry focused on my behind. He chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"You like what you see?" I pose for him and he bites his lower lip.

"Very much," he says and I close the door to the bathroom.

When I close the bathroom door, I feel a hand pull me back by my shirt near the shower.

Bree.

"What?"

"What do I do? Should I leave ash?" She asks and I huff.

"No, have a long distance relationship," I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"That's not an option. Those relationships are lame."

"Bree, I really can't help you with this one," I apoligize. It's true, I really can't. This is a hard one.

She sighs, "I think I'm gunna break up with him," she says and she looks at me with her eyes watering up already.

"Do you want to go anywhere?"Niall asks, walking out of the kitchen.

"Not really," my eyes say focused on my laptop.

"Where's Bree?" He sits down next to me.

"At my house, do you know where Harry is?" I ask.

"He went to meet his sister," he says, eyes still focused on his phone.

"His sister? She's in town?" I lift a brow and Zayn, Liam and Louis giggle. I thought boys were supposed to be really interested in football, why are you guys laughing?

"What so funny?" I take my eyes off the laptop for the first time.

"His sister lives ten minutes away from here,and so does his mom," Louis explains whille laughing at my stupidity.

"He never mentioned them, so how was I supposed to know,"

"He probably doesn't want you to meet them, Gemma actually asked Harry a couple times to meet you but he never let," Liam says and I frown. I pick up my phone and dial Harry's number.

"I'm going over to your moms house."

"Um no you're not," I can hear his annoyance through the phone.

"I want to meet them."

He huffs "They're embarrassing."

"My mom was embarrassing,"

"No she wasn't, can we talk about this when I come home?"

"Fine, bye." I hang up and roll my eyes.

"Is Tessie in a Pissie mood?"

Niall takes a bunch of my hair and pretends he has a mustache with it.

"No, I'm just annoyed," I put the laptop back on my lap and go on twitter.

"It's okay, he was like this with Taylor too," he pats my head when Louis, Liam and Zayn jump and yell "touchdown!" Quite loudly.