Chapter 7

ONE WEEK LATER:

Saying bye to Grandma was a little hard but it was okay. The plane ride was good considering the fact Harry called in for me and Bree to be in first class. I'm gonna scold him for doing that because it just makes me feel so uncomfortable. It must be so easy for him to just get whatever the hell he wants. It kinda makes me crazy thinking about it. 

When we get off the plane, I finally get the British service I paid for, then get a text from Harry.

Harry: Driver will be  there in five.

Me: Thanks :) 

Harry: see you soon love x

He needs to stop saying love because it makes my heart leap and I don't want it to. Minutes later, Bree and I see probably the fanciest car we have ever seen pull up to the curb.

A man in a tuxedo and top hat steps out of the white Escalade. 

"Hello ladies!" He says in a cheery British accent. "I'm Tom. Tom Burkely. Call me Tommy. I'm the boys' driver. Quite an interesting lifestyle." He mutters the last part and we both crack up. 

"Thanks for the ride, Tommy." I say.

"Ah, you're welcome. You're the first girls they've ever asked me to pick up. Consider yourselves lucky," he spills then winks before opening the doors for us. 

After a nice short ride with Tommy, we soon pull into a garage of a fancy glass building. This is where they live?

"This is it?" Bree gasps and we look at each other. 

Tommy grins, "You betcha. Fanciest flats in town," he parks the car and shows us to the elevator.

"Flats B10 is theirs. Buzz and say your names when you get to the door. Have fun!" Tommy says then hops back in to the car.

"Thanks again!" we both wave and he shoots us a thumbs up.

We head up the elevator from the garage and as it's going up, we pass the lobby. It has a big fountain in the middle and a couple of cafe's surrounding the place like a round a bout. It's gorgeous and I would kill to live in this place. I can't believe these guys are this rich.

"Wow." Bree eyes the entire lobby before the elevator stops on the ninth floor. It's really quiet all of a sudden I start to smell the strong aroma of paint. "Where are they?" Bree asks me, looking at her watch.

"I'll text," I pull out my phone but suddenly, someone grabs my forearm.

 "Liking London?" a familiar deep voice booms from behind us. We spin around, and there stands Harry.

"Harry," I smile and I'm genuinely happy to see his sparkling green eyes and cheeky smile. I give him a warm hug. God, he's gorgeous and It's really killing me. Stay strong Tess, I say to myself. You can do this without embarrassing yourself. No freaking wonder girls love him, he's so charming.

"Hello Bree!" he hugs her as well and she seems calmer than last time. I'm proud of her for pulling her shit together.

When he pulls away gently, he leads us to their flat. 

The first thing we see is Zayn and Liam on the couch playing temple run on their phones, and Niall and Louis are playing some video game. I love how they have separate apartments but all hangout together still.

"Hellloooo?" Harry calls out to make sure they know we're here.

"The lads!" Louis runs over to where were standing and hugs us tightly as if he hasn't seen us in ages.