Chapter 1

"Tess please come with me to TD Garden to see one direction in concert, I was waiting for a full year to see them come to Boston!" Bree begs me in her overly high pitched voice. I'm so done with her talking about One Direction.

I roll my eyes and get up from my couch. I finally agree to come with her because I realize that she has no else to go with her.

Bree claps her hands in excitement and I walk over to my closet to pick something out to wear. I never really liked One Direction, but I mean I guess I like their music.

Bree has always been a huge fan girl and even though I'm not, were still best friends. We've always been close, ever since we met in the first grade and we're finally gonna be seniors next year.

"Why are you so obsessed with them?" I laugh as I'm throwing on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. She sighs, probably because she's heard that question only a million times.

"Well, they're hot, beautiful, funny, hot and did I mention hot?" Bree jokes and I laugh.

"So you only like them because they're hot?" I ask her as I'm putting my long, wavy, dark hair in a high ponytail.

"Um, did I buy their twenty dollar album to listen to their faces? I think not!" Bree leaps around my room. She has mega ADD, but her crazyniess always cheers me up and makes me laugh. She has wavy strawberry blonde hair and beautiful big blue eyes. She's gorgeous and I think the only reason she's not dating anyone is because she really isn't focused on that right now.

If she wanted one, trust me, she'd have one.

"Seriously, you owe me big time for making me get out of bed." I tell Bree and she nods, trying really hard not to say anything back. She doesn't want to risk me backing out.

Bree squeals as we head out of my house and head to TD garden.

When we get to the arena we can't find a parking space, so we go around back. We then realize that there's absolutely no one here except for a huge tour bus. This must be where the band enters the building from.

People are idiots. I guess we're parking here.

When Bree looks up from her phone and sees the band, she looks stunned.

"Oh my god," she covers her mouth and tries to snap a photo.

I smack her hand quickly. "Are you crazy? What if we're not allowed to park here? No one can find out we're here." I warn her and she obediently put her phone back in her pocket.

She's too shocked to even speak. We watch as the five boys laugh with each other before following security into the backstage compartment of the garden. 

Once they're gone, she screeches and I swear I feel my eardrum pop. I cover my ears and she looks regretful but at the same time doesn't.

"Sorry, it's not every day you see Louis Tomlinson up close!" She gets all excited and I park the car near their bus but not too close where it's obvious.

We enter the area in the Garden and it's packed with screaming and crying girls. Seriously? They're crying? Oh gosh, this is so pathetic. I mean, they're human beings, why would you cry over a normal human being?

The seats Bree got are actually pretty close to the stage, Maybe 10 feet away. I wonder how her parents nailed these seats, they're amazing. I'm sure every girl up in the nosebleeds wish they were us right now.

Bree and I take our seats and wait for them to come out but even though we've been inside for like five minutes, my ears start throbbing from the screaming. I can't take this anymore. My ears are going to explode.

"Bree, my ears are killing me." I frown and rub my ears that are now throbbing. She looks concerned but at the same time annoyed that I'm implying that I wanna leave.

"You'll get used to it ,Tess. Just have fun!" Bree tries to yell over all these screaming teenage girls. I groan and sit down on the black chair. I put my head in my hands and wait for this to be over.

Suddenly, the lights dim down and the song 'What makes you beautiful' comes on as 5 boys walk onto stage. Bree screams at the top of her lungs along with twenty thousand other females.

I can't take this, I'm sorry.

"I really can't do it. I'm going to the car to get my phone and take a break. I'll be back," I tell Bree and she nods, but is really busy taking a video of the band.

Before I leave, I watch as one of the brunettes eyes connect with mine. Okay, I must be dreaming or crazy.

A mega Celebrity wouldn't be looking at me. 

"Did you see that?" Bree looks at me, gasping but I just shrug.

"He was just looking around. I'll be right back," I finally make my way out of the noisy arena and find the staircase that leads towards the back entrance where Bree and I came from.

When I walk down the stairs, I bump into somebody tall and when I look up, I'm REALLY surprised.

Authors note:

sorry this chapter is so short but I promise, they get longer! X