Chapter 19

After one week of dreadful British posh private school I should be bangin my head against walls, right?

Wrong.

Trust me, normally, I would be doing just that, but when I get home today, Harry and Louis will be waiting for me and Bree.

So, I'm in a less cranky mood than I usually am before school and so is Bree, but for different reasons.

Yesterday afternoon, Ash O'hara asked Bree out after school, on the soccer field where he plays. (He's on the team).

Bree has been ecstatic In her sleep, even.

This morning she has been jumping all over the place, and as a result of that, she burnt her finger while she was curling her hair.

"Ow! Ow, Tessie It hurts, It kills!"

"Don't worry, Angeline Is fetching some Ice!"

"Fetching?"

I Shrug.

After 3 months of being In England, I've started talking like I live here, Accent and all.

It can be embarassing because It's at a weird In the middle phase, so It's a weird mix between American and British.

"Tess, what If Ash tries to hold my hand?! Ohmygod that would be Terrible!"

"Chill, It's going to be okay! See, Angeline brought Ice! It's all good now!"

*•*•*•*•*•*

"Bree, so much makeup?"

"What? It's a free country! There's no rule against it!"

"Okay, but Harry always tells me I look best natural, I think Ash will feel the same way about you..."

"Ugh, fine!"

Bree has taken an hour and a half reapplying hair products and makeup and jewelry, and I know that we're going to be late and miss Homeroom, which will not make anyone happy, me or the teacher, Mr. Silverstone.

"Bree, Mrs. Mallette says to hurry up now!" Angeline trills into the room.

"She's still doing her makeup," I say, laughing.

Angeline smiles shyly, "Silly girl! Au naturel is the way to go!"

"I agree!" I say, and laugh.

"I heard that!" Bree says.

"We know!" Me and Angeline say back.

Angeline has become a true friend to both of us, and she is less of a maid than a girlfriend.

Marie Therese is more the motherly type, and I feel comfortable around both of them.

The chef, Siobhan, a big Irish lady, is the nicest human being ever, and sneaks me and Bree good food whenever people visit my grandmother for dinner and meetings that we can't join, but usually we eat all together with the staff.

But, back to the story.

Cut to Bree, wearing only Foundation, Eyeliner and lipgloss.

Oh, wait, mascara, too.

"You look very pretty!" I say, and Angeline nods in agreement.

"Why thank you!" Bree grins.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Do I look okay? We're going out to a movie and, you know, I don't want to look too fancy or too hobo-ish," Bree says at 4 o'clock that afternoon.

Ash will be here soon and Bree is doing her best to look perfect.

Again.

Suddenly my phone rings, "Yup, okay, Bree, sorry, it's Harry, gotta take this."

"Okay."

I walk into the library and pick up my phone.

"Hey,"

"Hi, beautiful What's up? I called to see how you're getting along."

"Well, the school here is absolutely amazing, and the classes are almost all exactly what I wanted. And the house is amazing, and my room is awesome," I sigh, "but mainly, I just miss you."

"I miss you, too we're on our way to your house see you soon love." Harry's raspy voice rings throught the phone

"Bye Curls." I hang up. I walk towrads Bree.

"They boys are on their way."

"Yay! I missed themm." Bree jumps

"I know haha same." I laugh. The doorbell rings and I'm guessing it's Ash.

Bree runs downstairs and opens the door. She hugs Ash and Invites him too come in. I walk down the stairs and introduce myself. Woah Ash is not ugly. He seems really nice.Lucky Bree.

"Bree.... the boys?" I whisper when she grabs her purse.

"I'll see them tonight we'll have a sleepover." Bree says and follows Ash out the door.I go up stairs and wait for the boys to come. Ugh why can't I just hug all of them now?