Chapter 50

"Bree?" I ask and I could still hear her crying. 

"Yeah, Harry-" she starts but I stop her. 

"I need to come. I can't sleep." 

"Harry," she starts again. 

"I don't care what Linda says. I'm coming right now." I rant. 

"Harry!" Bree yells. 

"What?" I roll my eyes and grab my keys. 

"She woke up." 

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" I almost trip over my shoes running out of my room. 

"You wouldn't let me. Wait-" she starts but I cut her off by screaming to the boys that she woke up and they all come running to the door. 

"Shit! Let's go!" Louis yells. 

"Harry wait," 

"What Bree." 

"She can't remember anything." she sobs. Oh no. Fuck, maybe if I come over she'll remember? oh god please. Please no. 

"Shit. Not one thing?" I run my fingers through my hair. 

"No. Her mom and Grandma went to go get some baby pictures. You better hurry up before they come back." 

"What did the doctor say?" I ask opening the car door, finding everyone jumping up and down. 

"They don't know what the hell is going on. Just come quickly." She says and then hangs up. Louis looks at me all confused. 

"What?" 

"She can't remember anything. No one knows why." I explain. 

"Not even our spectacular sleepovers?" Louis sobs. 

"Even those." I turn on the engine. 

"She's got to remember something," Liam says from the back. 

"Fuck this," Niall opens the car door and runs out. 

"Niall," Zayn calls for him but he runs back to the flat. 

"Just drive, he's taking it really hard." Liam says. 

When we get to the hospital I make sure we get up there as quickly as possible. Once I enter the room Tess is sitting in the hospital chair, feet up, staring at her phone. She looks completly normal. Bree's sitting right next to her, showing her something. 

"Tess!" I try to go over to her but Liam grabs my shirt. 

"She doesn't know you. Give it time." he says sternly. Eleanour is just standing there with her hand covering her mouth. Bree stands up and hugs me tightly. 

"Help," she motions me to go over to Tess. 

"Tess," I sit down next to her. 

"Who are you?" she looks at me with confused eyes. 

"I'm Harry." I tell her. She looks at me. 

"Harry." she repeats. 

"Where have I heard that name?" her stare stays locked onto me. I smile at them and mouth "It's working." 

"Tess," 

"Stop calling me that," she glares at me. 

"Why?" my eyes narrow and she sighs as her eyes go back to looking at her phone. 

"That's not my name." 

"Then what is your name?" 

"I- I don't know." she covers her mouth. 

"Your name is Tess. My name is Harry. You know me. Please Tess, you could do this. Just remember." I beg and she stares at me again. 

"Wait, Niall. Where's Niall." she looks around the room. What? Niall? She remembers Niall and not me? 

"She remembers Niall." I smile. 

"Louis?" she looks around the room. 

"I'm here!" he throws himself at her. She giggles, does she remember me?

"Harry, why are we at a hospital?" she looks confused. Yes. Mission accomplished. 

"Yes!" I almost jump on her.  

"Stop! Why are we here?" she basiclly pushes me off but I don't care. I'm so happy right now you don't understand. 

The boys tackle her and I tweet about this amazing miracle. 

"Wait, I had a freaking coma?" she stands up and manages to put her vans  on without falling. 

"Yeah, let's go I'll tell you everything when we go home." I tell her. 

"Her mom is going to kill you." Bree tells us. 

"Tess is turning eighteen in less than a month. She could do what ever the fuck she wants to." I roll my eyes. I'm going to marry Tess. I don't care what anyone says.

"language." Tess tells me.

"Harry, the doctor says she can't leave right after she wakes up.She needs at least a day." Bree tells me and she turns to face Tess. "You weren't even supposed to wake up. So lets give you time. Also, Your mom hates Harry. She yelled at him when you were asleep. She doesn't want you seeing him anymore." WHY does Bree need to say everything? 

"What?" she looks at me.

"Yeah." I put my hands in my pockets.

"She can't tell me who two be with." Tess takes her shoes off. 

"Tess!" her mom opens the door. She wraps her arms around her. 

"You remember?" 

"Yes." she kisses her forehead and starts to tear. 

"Thank god." her grandma covers her mouth. 

"Okay, well these people need to leave now." she gestures to the door. We don't budge. 

"Mom," Tess starts. 

"No Tess. They need to leave. I already booked a flight back to Boston next week. Now, get back into bed." she rants. Tess seems like she doesn't know what to do. 

"We helped her remember. She said Niall's name first." Liam says calmly. 

"I don't care who helped." she almost growls. 

"Linda, calm down." her grandmother tells Linda. 

"I can't leave my friends." she says to her mom. 

"That's good to hear. Get into the bed before you go into another coma. Sweetie, I'm so relieved that you just woke up. Please don't greet me like this." her mom says. What a fucking bitch. 

"But they're my family." she says quietly. 

"I'm your family. They're just a couple of stupid celebrities. You need to be around normal people." her mom gives us a disgusting look. 

"You know what?" Louis starts but I hold him back. We don't need anymore problems. 

"Just go before I call security." Linda spats and I stomp right out of the hospital room. What a bitch. 

"Did you see how she just spat at us?" Zayn walks quickly and we finally reach the car. 

"Let it go. Tess is not going anywhere. Not under my watch." I drive out of the parking lot. 

"Niall's going to be happy that she remembered him first." Louis says. 

"I know." What now? I need a plan.