Chapter 44

(WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS VERY MATURE. YOU MUST BE 13 AND OLDER TO READ thanks xx written by Jessica.)

Instead of asking him any questions,I pull him by his pants and our lips meet again. I could taste the champagne on his tongue. He zips my dress down. As I step out of it, I slip my shoes off quickly. He kisses my bare shoulder and I unclasp my bra, then letting all my curls fall down on my shoulders.

"You're absolutely stunning. I've never you seen cooperate like this," he winks and I shove him.

He pushes me on to the bed and slips his pants off. God, I never thought I would want to do this more than anything right now. Is this normal?

He takes out a shiny packet from his pants and leaves it on the table next to the bed.

"This time, ill use it right," he says and I giggle. He strips me of the rest of the cloth covering my body.

"I love you," he says and he pushes himself into me. I've never felt anything like this. A huge wave of pleasure hits me and my eyes roll to the back of my head. Harry's moaning uncontrollably. The next thing you know I have my first orgasm.

"Harry!"

"There we go, say it baby." He thrusts faster instead of slower.

"Harry," I say repeatedly with my eyes closed.

I rake my fingernails into the back of Harry's back and he moans as I kiss his neck.

I never thought it would be likes this ever. I've never felt so close to a person before.

"Shit Tess," he moans. "Tell- me how.. Good I can.. Make you.. Feel," he says in between breaths. My breathing becomes increasingly heavy as he cautiously puts his hand on my chest. I can feel him getting hard inside of me and he exits out. He grabs the packet from the table and I can see him spilling into the small packet. I feel all my muscles relax and I feel like my bones turned Into mush. We're both still panting as he climbs into bed, "I thought.. You weren't ready yet," he pants "but I guess you're a natural at this."

"I guess I am." I breath.

Then, there's a knock on the door.

"Harry? If you're in their you're on in five," I hear an unfamiliar voice from behind the door.

"Shit," Harry gets up and gets dressed quickly.

"GAH," I get up and do the same. Wow, this isn't stressful at ALL.

"Go!" I push him to get out after he buttons his shirt.

"Im going!" He opens the door and runs down the metal stairs.

Okay, a question that I forgot to ask. Why the hell is there a random bedroom up here and why did I just have sex?

I slip my shoes and and fix my messed up hair before going down the stairs.

The boys are singing their new single 'She's not afraid' but Niall and Louis keep laughing. After Harry's part, Louis and Niall stop the song.

"Okay stop, stop," Louis falls to the ground and laughs uncontrollably.

I know this is about Harry and I going upstairs and Harry coming down while tucking in his shirt. This is so embarrassing.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Zayn asks and the whole crowd of celebrities laugh.

"Never mind," Niall says and Louis gets up.

"Say it," Liam says.

"Isn't it obvious? Harry just ran down the stairs tucking in his shirt." Niall says and I frown. Harry's smile immediately turns into a frown as well. Harry's jaw clenches as the crowd starts OOO ING and laughing.