Chapter 38

"Wait, so she does like Harry?" Bree lifts a brow while plopping an M&M in her mouth.

"We'll, isn't it obvious?"

"I can't believe she said 'watch me' get him. That's really slutty." Bree says.

"Yeah. But, I know Harry wouldn't cheat on me, so I wouldn't worry too much," I explain to Bree as she shuffles around in her red bed. We always have our talks after dinner. It's a good thing to talk it out. You know?

"I wouldn't be so sure," Bree exclaims, putting an emphasis on sure.

"I would. So anyway, how's Ash?"

"He's fine I guess, but he's kind of getting boring. We don't even get that far anytime. I'm trying to get serious but he doesn't. I mean for heavens sake, you went all the way home with Harry."

"Some people like to take it slow, and some people don't," I tell her.

"Okay, fine. But if he's gunna go any slower than he already is, we're through."

After an hour of Bree and I, laughing our butts off at interesting Convos, we talk about the boys and how everything's going to change since the boys announced their tour. We're not going to see them for a whole year. What's going to happen if Harry and I grow apart? Will we still love each other after a year? I really hope we'll still be together after a year. Just as I leave Bree's room, holding my phone.

I get text from Harry.

Harry: Tess, you awake?

Me: kind of.

I reply as I walk into my big dark room, which is across the hall from Bree's room.

Harry: You ready for billboard?

Me: I'm psyched. Thank you so much Hazz. Xx

Harry: We're coming to get you and Bree from school, then we go to the air port. Billboard starts at 8 in Las Vegas on Tuesday night, so we have to leave England at 12:00 tomorrow. Be ready at school.

Me: Noooo. Why can't you just pick me up from my house?

Harry: already called grandma, she says no.

Me: SHIIITTT.

Harry: is there... A problem?

Me: nothing. It's fine.

Harry: doesn't sound fine.

Me: ITS NOTHING.

Harry: yeah, yeah. What is it?

Me: I'd rather not talk about it on text.

Harry: want me to call?

Me: no. I just.. Don't want to talk about it.

Harry: Tess, seriously?

Me: uch.

Harry: go on.

Me: well, there's this girl.. Named Bianca. She's obsessed with you. She keeps on bothering me about you. She's always telling me that you'll break up with me, for her. She's literally.. Obsessed.

Harry: OY.

Me: it's not funny. She makes me feel like Crap. She's so freaking popular, she's got boys carrying her books for her to class.

Harry: haha. It's just a little crush.

Me: little? She face booked me and said that she wants to lick you clean.

It's like, are you freaking bullshitting me right now?

Harry: someone's jealoussss.

Me: oh so you want her to lick you?